What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Born in Texas, lived in Kansas City, Mass, Connecticut and now in NH. I am in Dublin right now, had to go to Rotterdam for business. My daughter is doing a semester in London and worked it out so she (and 3 of her friends) are meetIng me here tonight. I am proudly sporting my Patriots pullover. Will post pics tomorrow.

thats great!! enjoy!  Boston to NC.  Love the weather here--but I'm a damn yankee and always will be to the natives..  My god get over it!!!!!!

Iveagh Gardens in Dublin. Go Pats!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Michigan but not a Pats fan just because of Tom Brady who I watched in college.  My dad born and raised in Weston and was huge Boston fan.  I followed him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

But I think California if it was lesss expensive.  What are your plus minuses for California , Washington, New England, New York, Florida, Nevada?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But I think California if it was lesss expensive.  What are your plus minuses for California , Washington, New England, New York, Florida, Nevada?

[/QUOTE]

You should cruise over to Shakori Hills in a couple weeks. Great camping and venue with unknowns, multiple stages, ice and wood delivery to your site and high end food tents. It's on private hippie land too, so no cops just private security hired.

It's quite fantastic and about 20 minutes from you.

There's about 8 or 9 of us going. Missed it the last 2 years.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Heard of it, but never been. May check it out if I can work around visiting relatives, although I wouldn't camp as those days are behind me, though I understand the appeal.  Can be a lot of fun, like Stanfest in Canso NS. Thaks for the tip Rust.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard of it, but never been. May check it out if I can work around visiting relatives, although I wouldn't camp as those days are behind me, though I understand the appeal.  Can be a lot of fun, like Stanfest in Canso NS. Thaks for the tip Rust.

[/QUOTE]

Camping is great in the family section where it is much quieter.  Day passes are reasonable but get there by lunch to make it count.

Sections
Shortcuts