What team would you like to see on HBO's HardKnocks this season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What team would you like to see on HBO's HardKnocks this season?

Well besides the Patriots of course.  The Pats would never do it but I know all of us here would love to see them on that show.

So since we can count out the Patriots, who would you like to see this season?

I'm leaning towards the Eagles.  Chip Kelly intrigues me with some of his approaches towards improving players physical conditioning.  Also, it would be interesting to see how a new coach coming into the NFL makes the transformation from the college level to the pro level.

49'ers and Seahawks.  Both coaches are top level characters, would be fun watching either one of them lead their team during training camp and preseason.

Jets again would be interesting just to witness the complete train wreck of a team and organization they have.  Watching Sancheeze and Gino battle it out, looking bad and ultimately losing the starting role to David Garrard.  Hahaha! 

Who would you like to see?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: What team would you like to see on HBO's HardKnocks this season?

Chip Kelly is a good one.  I'd be curious to see what kind of drills he runs from a conditioning standpoint assuming he wants to play fast like he did at UO.  The fact that he drafted Barkley though makes me wonder how much he is going to change his playcalling at the NFL level.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

WHY would we want to see the Pats? Leave them alone and let them get to work! Let some other team deal with the cameras when they need to prepare.

How about Miami or Denver...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think the Seahawks are a likely candidate...entering as huge contenders with potential "bust" written all over them. Everyone just seems to take for granted that there will be no sophmore slump for Wilson and Lynch will keep on plowing along without his running style getting him hurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Well besides the Patriots of course.  The Pats would never do it but I know all of us here would love to see them on that show.

I'm leaning towards the Eagles.  Chip Kelly intrigues me with some of his approaches towards improving players physical conditioning.  Also, it would be interesting to see how a new coach coming into the NFL makes the transformation from the college level to the pro level.

49'ers and Seahawks.  Both coaches are top level characters, would be fun watching either one of them lead their team during training camp and preseason.

Jets again would be interesting just to witness the complete train wreck of a team and organization they have.  Watching Sancheeze and Gino battle it out, looking bad and ultimately losing the starting role to David Garrard.  Hahaha! 

it may not be the NFL but whatever CFL team tim tebow goes to

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

sf

then seattle

then rams

off top of my head

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

49ers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I wish the NFL could enforce the issue and make the Pats do it...who else do you even want to see other than the Pats?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I wish the NFL could enforce the issue and make the Pats do it...who else do you even want to see other than the Pats?

I DO NOT want to see the Pats on that show. Why would you want to make their job harder?

I do not get you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I DO NOT want to see the Pats on that show. Why would you want to make their job harder?

I do not get you.

why is being on hard knocks making their job harder? are you paranoid?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

How about the New England Patriot Cheerleaders?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Kansas City

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Oakland...keep it on the west coast

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Hopefully not the Pats

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

With what the Dolphins have done in the off season to re-invent themselves, they might be an interesting team to oversee.