What? The Defense Won the Game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

What? The Defense Won the Game?

Strange game, but a win is a win.

Not much of a statement game for the Patriots.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: What? The Defense Won the Game?

This team of ours has me on Lorazepam

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

What a game Huh Bubba?

The Game thread looks like a transcript from the Boston Suicide Hotline. Ha!

This game was indicative of the season so far. Sloppy. At least we won though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

Strange game, but a win is a win.

Not much of a statment game for the Patriots.

Hey game was on the line and the Pats-O got two fieldgoals and the D iced it. That use to be how we won games. Sometimes games are ugly, teams have to dig deep and win.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Just a point of order

The front 7 on D won this game today. Great job by them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

What a game Huh Bubba?

The Game thread looks like a transcript from the Boston Suicide Hotline. Ha!

This game was indicative of the season so far. Sloppy. At least we won though.

It's been a crazy season, rerun.  As ugly a win as it was, it's one game of separation between us and the Jets. Woohoo. I'm gonna take a break from this board this week.....ha!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

This game leaves me hope that the D can actually close out games. Great statement game from them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

Actually the team won, but nice try troll.

You know the fans are spoiled when they aren't even happy after a victory.

ahhhh, so says the President of the Patriots Premature Ejaculation Club.  Thank you for stalking my thread again.....lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

wow the first time this year  the D preserved a win

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:

This game leaves me hope that the D can actually close out games. Great statement game from them.

it would be a good trend.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

ahhhh, so says the President of the Patriots Premature Ejaculation Club.  Thank you for stalking my thread again.....lol

Hahahahaha, the Pats won, you poor Jets fan.  Don't worry, the Jets will win a game some day.  Until then you can hang out here and follow a team that's actually good.

You must be talkin about someone else, dude.  But, methinks you came prematurely again when you actually thought you made a point.  Wind just shifted ....did u get another stiffy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I will take the victory. The defense did not play great (another bad QB looked better than he should - and the Jets WR crew is a complete joke: the Hills, Schilens and Kerley), but the D forced the turnover and sealed the victory.

Ugly wins count just as much as ugly losses do against you, with all the Ravens injuries the Patriots could sneak back in for a first round bye. The AFC is so bad this year, if the Patriots can figure out how to beat the Texans in the playoffs, they could easily be back in the Super Bowl.

I still think this team has flaws, but this is the weakest conference I have seen in a while and this team certainly is still one of the best in it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

If Sanchez had only chucked the ball up in the air, the referees would have made up a defensive holding/illegal contact/pass interference call.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I will take the victory. The defense did not play great (another bad QB looked better than he should - and the Jets WR crew is a complete joke: the Hills, Schilens and Kerley), but the D forced the turnover and sealed the victory.

Ugly wins count just as much as ugly losses do against you, with all the Ravens injuries the Patriots could sneak back in for a first round bye. The AFC is so bad this year, if the Patriots can figure out how to beat the Texans in the playoffs, they could easily be back in the Super Bowl.

I still think this team has flaws, but this is the weakest conference I have seen in a while and this team certainly is still one of the best in it.

if the patriots stay healthy and win all their division games....that would be sweet. One less win needed to get back to SB

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

Not exactly.  The offense won the game.  The defense didn't lose it.

U mad bro? lol

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

If Sanchez had only chucked the ball up in the air, the referees would have made up a defensive holding/illegal contact/pass interference call.

Defensive holding/illegal contact is better than giving up 50-60 yard touchdowns though :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to gogogopats' comment:

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

Defensive holding/illegal contact is better than giving up 50-60 yard touchdowns though :)

haha ain't that the truth

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Actually the team won, but nice try troll.

You know the fans are spoiled when they aren't even happy after a victory.

+ infinity

Sections
Shortcuts