What the jets fans are saying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

What the jets fans are saying

Totally Addicted

vCash: 81

If we can't beat them end Brady's career. He can be Mr Mom for Giselle

Nice huh, no wonder these guys are the worst fans on Earth
    HRK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: What the jets fans are saying

In Response to What the jets fans are saying:
    [QUOTE]ShadeTree#55 Totally Addicted     Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Dagobah vCash: 81 If we can't beat them end Brady's career. He can be Mr Mom for Giselle __________________ Endy, si! Chavez, no! Nice huh, no wonder these guys are the worst fans on Earth HRK
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

I saw this myself. They are the scum of the earth and I will return to theganggreen to torment them after we dismantle the Jets this weekend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

From the genius's @ thegangreen:

"NE was much more terrible than we were yesterday. They had the game in their hands and couldn't finish it off giving up 21 pts in less than 15 minutes. If the had played like that the entire game, they would have given up 84 pts. Of course, it doesn't work that way, but whatever. We lost a seesaw game. NE lost a game that was won."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying:
    [QUOTE]From the genius's @ thegangreen: "NE was much more terrible than we were yesterday. They had the game in their hands and couldn't finish it off giving up 21 pts in less than 15 minutes. If the had played like that the entire game, they would have given up 84 pts. Of course, it doesn't work that way, but whatever. We lost a seesaw game. NE lost a game that was won."
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true 10 year old. I'm surprised he didn't say that he thinks the Jets are bettererer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying :   Spoken like a true 10 year old. I'm surprised he didn't say that he thinks the Jets are bettererer.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I try to put it in perspective when they make me mad, that I'm most likely fighting with a middle school student. I can't wait until this game is over so I can let go of my obsession with obnoxious Jets fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

The worst part is, they are not middle school students. They are grown people that are just that dumb. They cant use adult logic and they are such misserable human beings and hate their lives so much that they say this c rap and act like 13 year olds but be sure....they are grown people no doubt about it. They just have the IQ of a middle schooler.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Maybe we shouldn't say that these people represent all Jets fans.  I'm sure there are some annoying pats fans, commenting on some idiotic things on thier boards too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we shouldn't say that these people represent all Jets fans.  I'm sure there are some annoying pats fans, commenting on some idiotic things on thier boards too.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Hey, no need to add a mature, adult perspective to this conversation! Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we shouldn't say that these people represent all Jets fans.  I'm sure there are some annoying pats fans, commenting on some idiotic things on thier boards too.

Oh Please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Stop it, the most ridiculous drunken boston fan still has more going on than Jersey fans. If Cryin Ryan did what he did last week he's in for a complete nervous breakdown this week.
    I'm sure there must be a couple good Jet fans out there but I've never seen one on this board. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]The worst part is, they are not middle school students. They are grown people that are just that dumb. They cant use adult logic and they are such misserable human beings and hate their lives so much that they say this c rap and act like 13 year olds but be sure....they are grown people no doubt about it. They just have the IQ of a middle schooler.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

As I posted to Leon last year, "New York, New York". They named it twice....so they wouldn't forget where they lived.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : As I posted to Leon last year, "New York, New York". They named it twice....so they wouldn't forget where they lived.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

Hate on the people, not the city.

As a city (not including sports), NYC is greater than Boston in almost every way.  The subway doesn't shut down at half past f*ck*ng midnight, the bars don't close at 1 or 2 am, the nightlife scene is a million times better with hundreds/a-thousand more options, there are at least 5 more decent museums, the cab drivers don't discriminate against people my age (20), Broadway, national TV shows... and the PIZZA is a BILLION times better.

If only it weren't populated by a*s*s*h*o*l*e*s

I almost picked a fight with the d**ch*b*gs at the sports bar who were cheering for a Brady knee injury again.  F*ck*rs should go die.  Honestly, as a former player, I have no respect for anybody who cheers for people to get injured, and I hope they lose limbs to car accidents or something.  It would be fitting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Harley... do you have to decontaminate your PC after venturing into JESTS PESTS land?  I'd hate to see you catch a virus from there and infect us Pats fans with dementia!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Most Jets fans are Mets fans, when was the last time either team won a championship? 

It's cute though, they think that because Peyton Manning got a few good breaks in his house that means that they can score 21 points against us. When did Mark Sanchez become Peyton Manning? Man, I hope we get some cold weather on Sunday. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I am really looking forward to the @ss whooping the Jets are about to receive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"When did Mark Sanchez become Peyton Manning?"

The difference between the Jets and the Colts: with the Colts, the Pats have enough respect for Manning to go for it on fourth down deep in their own territory. Against the Jets, they just might punt on third down just to give the Jets offense more time to botch things up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

All I can say to the Jets fans is this......When watching the game on  T.V the other night they showed a cameo of Joe Namath..... He looked  as old as scrooge in the Christmas Carol.......He was the Quarterback of the Jets the one and only time they were in the Super Bowl !!!   The reason half you fools  think you are equal to the Patriots is cause you wern't born yet !!!  Ask Dad or Granpa about them good old days when the Jets were a good team !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Harley... do you have to decontaminate your PC after venturing into JESTS PESTS land?  I'd hate to see you catch a virus from there and infect us Pats fans with dementia!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
     no worries I went in with my HazMat suit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

You see pats so called fans -Jets fans have the right to talk trash because we were laughing,belly laughing at the pats the last time the 2 teams met. That should strike a nerve! How are ya beantown?
    Posted by JetsObsession

Leon you pathetic product of inbreeding weren't your Jets going to play the Giants in the Super Bowl? Too bad the highlight of your season came last September and it's been all downhill from there. No go join your manly coach Rex in a good cry.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Wow that one really stung.  Week 2 was a long time ago and just like every football season there are a few teams (the Jets come to mind) that start fast and then crash and burn.  Now since you beat us in week 2 that entitles you to talk some trash, however lets take a look at the an equation to judge your ability to talk trash:

(Head to Head) + Aggregate Win/Loss Total since head to head = Ability to talk trash

1           +        (2 wins (+2) + 5 losses (-5)) = L

L = (1 + (2-5))
                                            L = -2

Now Leon notice that you were entitled to talk trash before the Jets trend went negative, which has more than offset your week 2 superbowl victory.

Note - L is the equation above stands for Loser (like the Jets after Sunday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

I wanted to make a serious post that any kind of fan violence is unacceptable and not funny.  We root for different teams and that is ok, but it is never acceptable to attack another person because they don't agree with you.  These situations happen here, in New York, and in all parts of the world (look at soccer) and I wish persons engaging is this type of activity would mature and realize that it is just a game.  So please, jokes are fine, but keep them relative to the activties on the field.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]You see pats so called fans -Jets fans have the right to talk trash because we were laughing,belly laughing at the pats the last time the 2 teams met. That should strike a nerve! How are ya beantown?
    Posted by JetsObsession[/QUOTE]

Really?

It is kind of funny that the Jets had such a fall off after winning their Super Bowl. Nothing to play for now, I guess.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Hey gang-Quick question?Will it be safe for Jets fans to wear Jets gear at the game this weekend? I remember a story about a girl that wore a Miami Dolphins jacket to the game a few years ago and a bunch of drunks from beantown beat HER up! Bunch of real tough guys up ther I guess??
    Posted by ObsessedbyJets[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear about that story, but you are right, it shouldn't happen.

So, whatever happened to those cosmopolitan fellows who gathered at the Meadowlands to root for their Jets and forced women to strip in the stadium ramp? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Hate on the people, not the city. As a city (not including sports), NYC is greater than Boston in almost every way.  
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Nick I grew up IN Boston, not in some part of Mass and say I am from Boston. I have lived and worked in NYC. Nothing against NYC but to say it rates above Boston in almost every way? How long did you live in NYC, What area?

I have traveled to world many times, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Milano, Riyadh, Beijing, Tokyo. and most other leading cities.....I would take Boston over all. Not because I am from there but be cause of the people, the live style, the water, the downtown, the food....etc And I love the T.

Just my feeling

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

[QUOTE] I almost picked a fight with the d**ch*b*gs at the sports bar who were cheering for a Brady knee injury again.  F*ck*rs should go die.  Honestly, as a former player, I have no respect for anybody who cheers for people to get injured, and I hope they lose limbs to car accidents or something.  It would be fitting.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

It's an unfortunate and ugly side of sports. People cheer for injuries at soccer matches in Brazil, for car crashes at Taladega, for a batter hit with a pitch, and the more blood the better at a hockey match.

I appologize on behalf of the goons you ran into that day.

Keep in mind, if you were in a Manhattan sports bar, that could have been a bunch New Jersey gavones coming here to get unruly.

One problem I find as a New Yorker is the city is so packed with visitors, you never know who you're running into.

As for thread....I tell you what this New Yorker is saying... I hope The Jets win this one, but their only chance is getting to Brady. Unlike the last time, Brady should be getting the ball in flight faster. One penalty for hitting him too late, and the Jets will have to adjust.

I just hope for a good game.