What the jets fans are saying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: What the jets fans are saying

In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying:
    [QUOTE]You see pats so called fans -Jets fans have the right to talk trash because we were laughing,belly laughing at the pats the last time the 2 teams met. That should strike a nerve! How are ya beantown?
    Posted by JetsObsession[/QUOTE]

Yeah Leon (my beitch) a long time ago,, week two, when the Jets still had some respect, you took us to the wood shed.......(being nice here) 

Since that day long ago, the Jets have become a joke creating a losing record that rivals the mighty Raiders. Their coach has taken to crying and breaking down at press conferences while the "Sanchise" is binge eating on the sidelines to get over the pain of signing with such a sux assss team.

All the while the great Jets fans have turned to cursing the team and calling for heads...

But you keep on laughing Leon...that is why we love you best of all 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]I wanted to make a serious post that any kind of fan violence is unacceptable and not funny.  We root for different teams and that is ok, but it is never acceptable to attack another person because they don't agree with you.  These situations happen here, in New York, and in all parts of the world (look at soccer) and I wish persons engaging is this type of activity would mature and realize that it is just a game.  So please, jokes are fine, but keep them relative to the activties on the field.
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]

Keep hope alive!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

It's pretty funny how Jets fans are still talking about a week 2 victory and calling it a beat down. I guess 16-9 is a beatdown as far as the Jets are concerned. What is that the largest margin of victory the Jets have had this decade? The funny part is, the Jets have only beat Brady 3 times in his career and you have delusional trolls like Leon who has himself convinced that the Jets beat a 100 percent, vintage Brady on week 2. We'll see how that Jets pressure works when Wes Welker is cutting them up all day. The fact of the matter is, you would think the Jets won something in the last 4 decades, had their own stadium, had won something since the breakup of the Beatles, the end of the Vietnam war, the rise and fall of disco, the fall of the Berlin wall and on and on the way they talk like they aren't the NFL laughing stock. They are sinking like a stone and will be in last place behind the lowly Bills come Monday. I look forward to watching the Foxboro crowd dismantle the loud mouth Jets as the Patriots lead balloons from 2 touchdowns to 3 to 4. Leon will still be here, typing away with the bag on hs head, still reminiscing about that glorious week 2 win. Hey Leon, at least you're in the position to get a top 5 draft pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

It's funny how Leon is already firing up the excuse machine. I like how Chris Jenkins loss is a big deal but the Patriots having Brady a week removed from returning from major knee surgery and without his leading receiver, Wes Welker had absolutely no bearing on the week 2 Super Bowl, err i mean game. Considering how the Pats no huddle has Jenkins on the sideline sucking wind in the second half, the Jenkins loss won't mean much. I do look forward to watching the Pats be able to run all over the Jets all day. No run defense means no 3 and longs and no exotic blitzes for the cryin Rexy Ryan. I know that was too much logical discussion for Leon to handle so I'll break it down in terms only a troglodytic New Yorker can understand, enjoy last place. LMAO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Lets stay on the subject shall we gang?What the Jets fans are saying about this weekends game.-Let me tell you this 1st about New Yorkers. You see there are 2 types of people in the good old US of A.New Yorkers and then there's everybody else!Hey GMbill-Welcome to everybody else! Yup-The pats were laughed off the field last time the two teams met(literally).The Jets D hasn't been the same since their NT went down.I'm surprised you dopes haven't even mentioned him all week long. Nope you would rather defend probably one of the stupidest calls by a head coach(BB's Blunder) in recent memory and go on and on about how the pats are going to do this and that to the Jets even though the Jets dismantled the pats(literally ) in their 1st meeting. I've said this before and I will say it again-It's not the NE teams that I hate so much it's their never say win,blame the refs and everybody else,conspiracy theorist,know nothing ,loudmouths fans that I can't stomach. So gang Any big plans for the weekend?? LOL and How are YA!
    Posted by nynylh[/QUOTE]

Leon you and I agree:

1) I am glad I am an "Everybody else" cause being an asss hole from NYC would bother me a lot. You guy are so well loved around the world.

2) I hate excuses for losses. Pats lost to the Jets in week 2 and we lost last week to the Colts all on our own....Ref are Refs in every game, it is up to us to win..

That said I look forward to your excuses on Monday...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

[QUOTE]Dang!_Nobody saved that last little gem huh?F the Homer mods- Anyway where were we-Oh yeah-I was just belittling GM bill and was just about to get all over Diesel when all of the sudden-POOF-I was gone !LOL I never make excuses I just state facts-Jenkins being out is a major blow to their defense-hasn't been the same since he got hurt.But honestly deep down I don't give a rats a ss -My life doesn't revolve a Sports team like so many of yours do. Anyway back to Diesel-Yeah the score may have only been 16 to 9 but the Jets beat the pats soundly and Brady looked like a deer in the headlights.You're lying to yourself to think any differently. Weren't you guys flappin your gums last week too?Yeah I thought so.How did that work out for ya? One last note to the Homer MODS-F uck You!LOL!!!
    Posted by ModsVsLeon[/QUOTE]

I'll admit that Brady got beat up during week 2. Now that I have shown some objectivity why don't you and admit that he didn't look like vintage Brady for the first 5 weeks. That's what I thought, now who is the homer? And little Leon,
    Last place is calllllllling. Enjoy watching the Patriots in the playoffs. I'm sure your only concern at that time will be who will the Jets choose with their top 5 pick. All that matters to me is that it will be 40 years and counting for the Jets trolls. But at least you "whooped" the Patriots on week 2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

[QUOTE]Well gang-That's all for now-Leon is heading to the Golf Course to get a quick 9 in.Don't be jealous! I'll check in over the weekend you can count on that! Note to Diesel-Brady's best days are in his rearview mirror.How's that for being objective?? Y'all have a great afternoon now ...ya'hear???!!  
    Posted by SoLeon[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brady's best days are behind him. Real objective Leon. I guess being number 2 in the league in passing and threatening the 6 consecutive 300 yard game record with 4 straight (going on 5) means best days are behind him. Leon, you were just exposed as the fraud you are. Does golf translate into fry-a-lator in native New York because we all know that's what you really meant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Hi Jets Fans. Just curious, what hurts more?  Having your coach go for the win on 4th and 2, and lose.  Or having two missed field goals in the last two minutes of a playoff game in Pittsburgh (Jan 2005) and lose in OT because your coach (Herm) is too scared to play for the win?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

[QUOTE]I am going to have to dissagree with all you peace loving sports fans today, I will gladly beat teh sh*t out of a Jets/Colts/or Steelers fan any day of the week. So long as I dont get thrown in the clink.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

I second that and twice on Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

[QUOTE]I am going to have to dissagree with all you peace loving sports fans today, I will gladly beat teh sh*t out of a Jets/Colts/or Steelers fan any day of the week. So long as I dont get thrown in the clink.

Classy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Patriots 35  Jets 10.  Jets are a 10 point dog.  Over/Under at 45.

This game won't even be close.  Over the past 7 weeks these teams don't resemble their former selves.  Regardless of a loss in Indy, the Pats are back and will crush the Jets to relieve any doubt. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Why?  Just because you can't agree with someone?  You are a very sad individual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

[QUOTE]So much class from Patriots fans here. No wonder everybody hates you.
    Posted by SchwillyPete[/QUOTE]

Read the OP schmallwillypenis......oh I'm so sorry that was hateful wasn't it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Bye Bye Rex Ryan.  Good luck next year coaching the Browns!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]So much class from Patriots fans here. No wonder everybody hates you.
    Posted by SchwillyPete[/QUOTE]

But you apparently love us since you spend so much time on this board.  Can't get enough of us, can you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]Bye Bye Rex Ryan.  Good luck next year coaching the Browns!!
    Posted by jimijazz[/QUOTE]

The million dollar question.  Does he keep his brother as defensive coordinator? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]It's pretty funny how Jets fans are still talking about a week 2 victory and calling it a beat down. I guess 16-9 is a beatdown as far as the Jets are concerned. What is that the largest margin of victory the Jets have had this decade? The funny part is, the Jets have only beat Brady 3 times in his career and you have delusional trolls like Leon who has himself convinced that the Jets beat a 100 percent, vintage Brady on week 2. We'll see how that Jets pressure works when Wes Welker is cutting them up all day. The fact of the matter is, you would think the Jets won something in the last 4 decades, had their own stadium, had won something since the breakup of the Beatles, the end of the Vietnam war, the rise and fall of disco, the fall of the Berlin wall and on and on the way they talk like they aren't the NFL laughing stock. They are sinking like a stone and will be in last place behind the lowly Bills come Monday. I look forward to watching the Foxboro crowd dismantle the loud mouth Jets as the Patriots lead balloons from 2 touchdowns to 3 to 4. Leon will still be here, typing away with the bag on hs head, still reminiscing about that glorious week 2 win. Hey Leon, at least you're in the position to get a top 5 draft pick.
    Posted by Diesel12[/QUOTE]
    do you think the wish they weren't posers? i mean technically they play in new jersey..... sooooo f*cK the jets and every1 from NJ and NYC

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Yeah, I try to put it in perspective when they make me mad, that I'm most likely fighting with a middle school student. I can't wait until this game is over so I can let go of my obsession with obnoxious Jets fans!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

I am glad you can let go of your obsession with obnoxious jets fans.  I have been trying for over 40 years and I can't get over their obnoxiousness---even in the offseason.  And I grew up in New York!!!

Even this Sunday, with the Fins needing a patriot loss to set up a nice december 6th game for the division lead, I can't bring myself to root for Porky and his punk players and fans.  It's almost as if I have come to hate the Jets and their fans more than I love the Fins.  Almost. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : I am glad you can let go of your obsession with obnoxious jets fans.  I have been trying for over 40 years and I can't get over their obnoxiousness---even in the offseason.  And I grew up in New York!!! Even this Sunday, with the Fins needing a patriot loss to set up a nice december 6th game for the division lead, I can't bring myself to root for Porky and his punk players and fans.  It's almost as if I have come to hate the Jets and their fans more than I love the Fins.  Almost. 
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

I'm with you oggie,
    I hate the Jets and Jets fans more than any other team. You guys beat them twice and hung 30+ on them both times, that will go a long away to healing the mind.I'm looking forward to this game and glad it's at 1:00pm.Patriots should score some righteous points this week. They know what to prepare for and Brady and the offense are clicking..... That was a big win for you guys last night. Your still in the hunt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Nice win for guys last night. RW had great game and Henne looks like a good QB.
    And the guy we love to hate...Joey P had 2 sacks. Should be a good one 12/6

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Nice win for guys last night. RW had great game and Henne looks like a good QB. And the guy we love to hate...Joey P and 2 sacks. Should be a good one 12/6
    Posted by Harleyroadking99[/QUOTE]

I hated to see that too. I root for that guy to fail every week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : I'm with you oggie, I hate the Jets and Jets fans more than any other team. You guys beat them twice and hung 30+ on them both times, that will go a long away to healing the mind.I'm looking forward to this game and glad it's at 1:00pm.Patriots should score some righteous points this week. They know what to prepare for and Brady and the offense are clicking..... That was a big win for you guys last night. Your still in the hunt.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about the game time this week? I thought the pats jets was a 4 pm game.

As for the comments on Joey P, although I was happy he did well and hope he continues to do well while he is here, I don't want him here too long.  I hate brash talkers that fire up the opponents--and the last thing we needed was for Brady and co. to get mad a few weeks ago.  Hopefully that coach's decision to bench him last week includes a muzzle on that big mouth.  We'll see if he shuts up prior to December 6th.  Otherwise, he'd be perfect for the jets and Porky.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : I am glad you can let go of your obsession with obnoxious jets fans.  I have been trying for over 40 years and I can't get over their obnoxiousness---even in the offseason.  And I grew up in New York!!! Even this Sunday, with the Fins needing a patriot loss to set up a nice december 6th game for the division lead, I can't bring myself to root for Porky and his punk players and fans.  It's almost as if I have come to hate the Jets and their fans more than I love the Fins.  Almost. 

I'm sure that will be easier said than done by the way!

Good game last night. Even though my mind wanted you guys to lose, for some reason I just can't root against the Phins unless they're playing us!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : I'm sure that will be easier said than done by the way! Good game last night. Even though my mind wanted you guys to lose, for some reason I just can't root against the Phins unless they're playing us!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

You'll have that chance soon...December 6th. 

I am looking forward to that game to see how the fins measure up; and to see how Vontae Davis plays Moss the second time around.  And hopefully (for me, not you), that game will have some real meaning. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the jets fans are saying : Are you sure about the game time this week? I thought the pats jets was a 4 pm game. As for the comments on Joey P, although I was happy he did well and hope he continues to do well while he is here, I don't want him here too long.  I hate brash talkers that fire up the opponents--and the last thing we needed was for Brady and co. to get mad a few weeks ago.  Hopefully that coach's decision to bench him last week includes a muzzle on that big mouth.  We'll see if he shuts up prior to December 6th.  Otherwise, he'd be perfect for the jets and Porky.

Your right man, My bad..4:00 doesn't kill me though. I have the NFL red zone so that will keep me occupied for the early games.Also about Porter.. Was that a tweaked hamstring or did they just use that as an excuse to sit him?

Sections
Shortcuts