What the?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

What the?

Anyone see the pawngo.com ad at the top of boston.com? I've never even heard of this company until their little butterfingers publicity stunt let alone seen an ad of theirs here and now BDC has one on the front page

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: What the?

NY owned paper.  What do you expect?
    Every thing about it is NY biased.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What the?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the? : Thanks, I forgot about that. I was thinking we Patriots fans should all chip in and buy 4 truckloads of assorted animal droppings and deliver and dump them at the front door of pawngo in Colorado. Anyone else interested?
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

LOl, I probably have 4 truck loads of assorted animal droppings in my pasture that I'm willing to donate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I'll pay for the gas so we can get those Cr@p loads to Colorado...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Tell them it's Tim Tebow's do do and they will buy it buy the pound.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: What the?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the? : oh rot NY owned paper...where have you ever seen thius so-called "bias" here in the sports section? The globe does it's own thing and is run day to day by Boston people not Nyers...who cares if its owned by Times it is run independently under the NYT's umbrella, like local banks or franchises which a central office. If the Globe put it out or in the paper blame them for taking the money and doing it, not the Times or NY. btw, this being a denver-owned co. the nyg had no knowledge of it nor anything to do with it. I even thought it was stupid and not right. so stuff all ur "NY owned" horse****
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

NY adds, NY columnist, NY biased staff, Ny pictures (he11 they had Rex Ryan on the front page for 6 months) might even still be there, don't pay any attention to it any more.
    They even allow NY TROLLS to stick around.  They got rid of the other trolls real quick. Tongue out If that's not enough to convince you then I don't know what is.

9. This post has been removed.