Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

What time do the Patriots play?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

What time do the Patriots play?

I turned the TV on at 1:00 but the Pats weren't playing. Is it a night game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Re: What time do the Patriots play?

lol, good one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It was at 1, but I do not think that was the pats.  Didn't look or act like them.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Tee time at 9 a.m. Monday morning.  For the non-golfing Pats the fishing boat pulls out of the harbor at 10 a.m.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Oh, so that was the Pats game. I saw the kickoff, then an 83-yard touchdown run, and then a quarterback fumble. I thought that was a bloopers show or something. Those shows are really fun to watch. Well, I guess, if that was the Patriot team out there they should be ashamed of themselves.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

LMAO.

Ummmm, that was funny.

Sections
Shortcuts