what time is game today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

what time is game today?

Saw a TV schedule for today with NE at 400....correct me if I am wring but game is at 100pm right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: what time is game today?

It got flexed to 1 PM EST.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why not check the game thread instead of clogging the forum with another inane thread?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

why not check the game thread instead of clogging the forum with another inane thread?

be nice dude

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The game thread eventually becomes a log pile of mindless menusha, and I mean no disrespect here at all. It builds to page after page, going from one topic to another, play by play that gets so convoluted it ceases to become readable. Valid points get lost in the verbiage. Sorry....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

The game thread eventually becomes a log pile of mindless menusha, and I mean no disrespect here at all. It builds to page after page, going from one topic to another, play by play that gets so convoluted it ceases to become readable. Valid points get lost in the verbiage. Sorry....

You're right, especially when Crusty and his league of troll spammers start spewing their crap.

Sections
Shortcuts