what took him so long? ROMO:"i'm going to work as hard as BRADY + PEYTON this off season (as he cancelled most golf outings)"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: what took him so long? ROMO:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

guess all it took was $55m in guaranteed $. good for him to give up trying to become a pro golfer some day and just using this football thing as a stepping stone. rather than giving his usual 60% effort, he's going with 80%. good for him.  for now, i hope TB continues to use and enjoy romo's cologne!

Photo

Photo

based on recent history might be better to work as hard as Eli or Big Ben

Tongue Out

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

guess all it took was $55m in guaranteed $. good for him to give up trying to become a pro golfer some day and just using this football thing as a stepping stone. rather than giving his usual 60% effort, he's going with 80%. good for him.  for now, i hope TB continues to use and enjoy romo's cologne!

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

Considering their most recent history of both not making the playoffs last year this is just another of your nonsensical posts.

try the Giants board i hear they like commentary over there.

Come on now.. thats the board cop your talking too,   Allah Akbar Board cop

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

Considering their most recent history of both not making the playoffs last year this is just another of your nonsensical posts.

they like commentary on all boards-without it there would be no board

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Doesn't matter.  The NFC LEast will still suck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Doesn't matter.  The NFC LEast will still suck.

we'll see

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

I purposely left out the type of commentary becasue as we all know you are sensitive and a rat.

a "rat"? who are you John Gotti?

lighten up Francis

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

or board cop

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

I purposely left out the type of commentary becasue as we all know you are sensitive and a rat.

lighten up Francis

Perhaps rat was a tad harsh... more like the board cry baby that runs to the mods every time he perceives an insult or slight. You must have made a hell of a hall monitor in your local school.

oh no completely wrong...there is only one person here I tend to hit the "Report Abuse" button on and a lot of times when he is directing his crap at someone else not me...usually not actually because a lot of times i just read and don't post and only post in the threads that interest me so often it's not even me he is doing his usual nonsense to

it's just that such people need to be put in their place and he is the poster boy for that

besides he can get banned all on his own without any help from me...but I still do it  :  )

next time i see sammy the bull i'll say hi though

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

oh no completely wrong...there is only one person here I tend to hit the "Report Abuse" button on and a lot of times when he is directing his crap at someone else not me...usually not actually because a lot of times i just read and don't post and only post in the threads that interest me so often it's not even me he is doing his usual nonsense to

it's just that such people need to be put in their place and he is the poster boy for that

besides he can get banned all on his own without any help from me...but I still do it  :  )

Youve admitted to filing abuse reports against at least 3 people that I know of. Filing one is too many

The mods are the enemy here, not your fellow posters

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Youve admitted to filing abuse reports against at least 3 people that I know of. Filing one is too many

sod11 and mybologna were the same person and I got him banned for each b/c he posted crude, low and racist comments that had nothing to do with football or anything else

he is a lowlife and I am proud to get him banned...and yes I am working on getting him thrown out again as THTM for the same behavior

he is separate from whatb jri is reffering to...and yes i sure do hit the abuse button when rusty goes off because people who are arrogant, self important, personally disparaging, name calling and condescending of all others and turns every single thread he is on into an argument and has been banned 12 times sort of rub me the wrong way

what kind of a person would think the mods are the "enemy" not posters like this? u sound like the punks and gangsters who preach "don't snitch" which is why they kill each other in the street...sorry the mods are necessary

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

A mod staff that deletes messages for no apparent reason and bans accounts even when no rule has been violated. Write to ask for an explanation, and you never get a response. It's overtstating it to call them the enemy, but they arent your friend either. Not mine anyway. They couldnt me more unhelpful or more uncooperative if they tried

I'm not a punk. I just know what it's like to be on the mod's bad side here

PS You also admitted to filing a report against another guy...forget his name...over 10,000 posts...animal avatar...eyes all bugged out. Havent seen him in this forum for a while (edit: I believe his screen name is "theexaminer" or something like that)

But you shouldnt be filing abuse reports anyway. What is wrong with you? And you especially shouldnt be bragging about it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

double post

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

lighten up Francis

Perhaps rat was a tad harsh... more like the board cry baby that runs to the mods every time he perceives an insult or slight. You must have made a hell of a hall monitor in your local school.

I see, so you admit you only report those YOU feel should not have a voice here. You by far as being the most useless here have now become the most despicable. I am sure people like Hitler and Lenin only wanted "such people" reported... you would have fit right in with those regimes being able to figure out who those "such people" were.

if ur comparing me to Hitler you really need professional help brother...wow

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

lighten up Francis

I see, so you admit you only report those YOU feel should not have a voice here. You by far as being the most useless here have now become the most despicable. I am sure people like Hitler and Lenin only wanted "such people" reported... you would have fit right in with those regimes being able to figure out who those "such people" were.

Re-read the post. I believe it said you would fit in. Perhaps you are a tad sensitive... oh that's right you are.

Whether I need help or not is none of your concern and I am certainly not your brother.

i am not sensitive at all and dont know what ur babbling about

just b/c i stick up for my team/qb against bitter sore losers doesn't mean i am sensitive -just that there are things worth defending and setting the facts straight on and it's just good fun  too good to pass up  :  )

and anything said here directed at me- who cares? i consider the source and then ignore or fire back but does it bother me? surely u jest...please dont mistake that any of this matters to me at all or being "sensitive"...honestly dont play amateur shrink

and thank God u ain't my brother...u would be disowned toot suite

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

sod11 and mybologna were the same person and I got him banned for each b/c he posted crude, low and racist comments that had nothing to do with football or anything else

he is a lowlife and I am proud to get him banned...and yes I am working on getting him thrown out again as THTM for the same behavior

he is separate from whatb jri is reffering to...and yes i sure do hit the abuse button when rusty goes off because people who are arrogant, self important, personally disparaging, name calling and condescending of all others and turns every single thread he is on into an argument and has been banned 12 times sort of rub me the wrong way

what kind of a person would think the mods are the "enemy" not posters like this? u sound like the punks and gangsters who preach "don't snitch" which is why they kill each other in the street...sorry the mods are necessary

Or you could try this remarkable revelation: it's called the ignore button.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

lighten up Francis

Re-read the post. I believe it said you would fit in. Perhaps you are a tad sensitive... oh that's right you are.

Whether I need help or not is none of your concern and I am certainly not your brother.

just b/c i stick up for my team/qb against bitter sore losers doesn't mean i am sensitive -just that there are things worth defending and setting the facts straight on and it's just good fun  too good to pass up  :  )

and anything said here directed at me- who cares? i consider the source and then ignore or fire back but does it bother me? surely u jest...please dont mistake that any of this matters to me at all or being "sensitive"...honestly dont play amateur shrink

Whatever it doesn't change you being a sensitive little girl who runs to the mods every time somebody hurts your little feelings. 

translation: u got nothing 

Kiss

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photo

Photo

Tongue Out

lighten up Francis

Whatever it doesn't change you being a sensitive little girl who runs to the mods every time somebody hurts your little feelings. 

translation: u got nothing 

Kiss

If you say so... Doesn't change the fact that you act like a sensitive teenage girl.

Kiss

Sections
Shortcuts