what two weeks of talk radio has taught me...................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cheffrey. Show Cheffrey's posts

what two weeks of talk radio has taught me...................

Listening to talk radio for the past two weeks had made me start to think........IF I had not watched or heard any football this year and listened to the talking heads the last two weeks this is what I would believe....

1) The undefeated NY Giants are the most dominate teams in the past 30 years
    2) The Giants are undeafeted in 2012
    3) The Giants have not allowed an opposing offense to even cross the 5o
    4) Giants are averaging 58 points a game, because " who can stop their recievers?"
    5 The Patriots are 7-9
    6) The patriots got lucky by backing in the playoffs
    7) The patriots defense is averaging allowing 97 points a game
    8) Brady has shrinked under pressure in all the games thisl year
    and 9) the Giants should win 87-3 Sunday!!!!!

Thank god the game is here cause listening to the experts is getting sickening

P.S.
    since when is a 5 game win streak better than 10????????????????

Anyway GO PATS!
    make all us fans proud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: what two weeks of talk radio has taught me...................

sure seems that way, but that plays right into the patriots hands....if the pats are to lose this game, they cant say they didnt have enough motivation

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: what two weeks of talk radio has taught me...................":
    In Response to what two weeks of talk radio has taught me................... : seems to me u either listened with one ear or heard what u wanted to hear Posted by JintsFan
    No, I don't think so. Pretty sure I also heard those same figures from the talking heads on ESPN 8, "The Ocho".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

giants are the public favorite, no doubt. according to them, the pats have no o-line and brady will be running for his life on every play....while i respect the giants d-line, no d-line is that good and the pats o-line is about as good as it gets in the league

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Giants are very much the "public" play. Last time I looked it was something like 66%-33% , Giants/Pats. Despite all the "public" love the line hasn't moved much. Public perception is that the Giants are hot team , with an unstoppable front four. Also that NE has the worst defense to ever play in SB. Public is all over the g-men right now. I like NE 28-24.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: what two weeks of talk radio has taught me...................:
    In Response to what two weeks of talk radio has taught me................... : seems to me u either listened with one ear or heard what u wanted to hear
    Posted by JintsFan

You have to agree, Jints, even without your NY blue glasses on, the talking heads have made the Giants out to be the most dominant team in the NFL this year and the Pats are an afterthought.  Fortunately, the game has to be played and all that hot air goes up!

Sections
Shortcuts