What veteran will the Pats sign to beef up their D?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

What veteran will the Pats sign to beef up their D?

Because you know they will. It's just a matter of time, I say Derrick Brooks is the
    odds on favorite.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: What veteran will the Pats sign to beef up their D?

Wait for Brett to retire again, which will probably happen soon, and bring him into try as a corner back !!

LOL .

Question though, As I haven't been watching lately but how did we not pick up Jeff Garcia, or was BB not interested. We still need a veteran quality back up QB. If Brady goes down for any number of games, we're probably in trouble.

Hetchinspete !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Chicago might be attractive for Brooks.  Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith who he worked with in Tampa are there.  Also, Urlacher will be out for the year while I would guess Mayo will return after the bye week.

But you know, it might be attractive to Brooks to play in London wearing Patriot's uniform against the team that cut him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to What veteran will the Pats sign to beef up their D?:
    [QUOTE]Because you know they will. It's just a matter of time, I say Derrick Brooks is the odds on favorite.
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE] you would think being low in depth at LB,the pats would be looking at some linebackers.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Biggs-Patriots-take-a-look-at-CB-Rod-Hood.html

Sections
Shortcuts