What was the deal with the practice kick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What was the deal with the practice kick?

You can't do that.  You can't take a practice putt or a couple live pitches in a bb game.  They should deem this illegal right now.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: What was the deal with the practice kick?

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can't do that.  You can't take a practice putt or a couple live pitches in a bb game.  They should deem this illegal right now.  

[/QUOTE]

I'd put it in the category of, "You can't run a snow plow across the field before kicking a field goal in the snow." That is, if it ain't in the rule book, there ain't nothing wrong with it.

Of course, had Belichick done that, it would be ALL the RAGE on the talking head circuit!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

If there is no rule, do it. 

There may be a rule by next season. 

I DO agree ... if a NE team did that, the media would have been frothing at the mouth about it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If there is no rule, do it. 

There may be a rule by next season. 

I DO agree ... if a NE team did that, the media would have been frothing at the mouth about it. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I do believe as a result of the snow plow work release thing that its illegal now.  It's like NASCAR gotta find that edge.  What if Adam V did that in the raiders snow bowl ha ha 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

He did it to get a good judge for how the wind would effect his kick.  There is no rule against it so it was a very smart move.  It has to be done when there is a timeout or 2 min warning so you have enough time to get on and off the field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do believe as a result of the snow plow work release thing that its illegal now.  It's like NASCAR gotta find that edge.  What if Adam V did that in the raiders snow bowl ha ha 

[/QUOTE]

Phil, speaking of the snow bowl game, did you think the Manning fumble should have been a Tuck Rule call?

9. This post has been removed.