What was up with the crowd?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What was up with the crowd?

They boo'd the Pats. The #1 team in the AFC. Well I boo them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: What was up with the crowd?

In Response to What was up with the crowd?:
    [QUOTE]They boo'd the Pats. The #1 team in the AFC. Well I boo them.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

The Patriots needed to be booed in the first half with the way that offense played. I say they didn't boo loud enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, playing a half that bad deserves boos!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

who wasn't booing in the first half cause I sure was.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I booed, had to take another shower cause I felt nasty for having aligned myself with them. 6 possesions, 6 punts with less than 60 yards on offense. 

Eww

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They stunk the joint out and got booed for their efforts...No biggie they were cheered for their good play in the second half.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I come from the school you dont boo your own guys. I still boo the crowd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Of course you boo your own guys.  This isn't little league where you cheer them on even when they do bad.  These are pro's and we pay A LOT of money to watch them.  If they don't produce then you boo them.

Now I will say, if they lost a playoff game... AFTER the game I would applawd them for giving us a good season even if they came up short...

But during the game - yes you boo.  Just like when playing you kill the guy on the other side - but you shake his hand after the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't like booing my team . . . I'll express frustration or exasperation with a loud "Aww, c'mon, you gotta make that play!"  or something like that, but I don't like booing the team.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I agree with that. I think theres other ways to show displeasure other then booing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

now you are just splitting hairs.

"booing" and "awe" are basically the same thing imo

I wont do any personal attacks like yelling at a player saying "you s*ck!" or anything.  I save that for Rex Ryan and A-Rod

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: What was up with the crowd?:
    [QUOTE]now you are just splitting hairs. "booing" and "awe" are basically the same thing imo I wont do any personal attacks like yelling at a player saying "you s*ck!" or anything.  I save that for Rex Ryan and A-Rod
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's no good when you attack one of your own guys.  On the booing, though, the sustained boos at the end of the half are different I think from an occasional "C'mon man, make that play!" after the team misses a play they should have made. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The sustained boo's is what I'm talking about, But to each their own I guess.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Funny thread. Isn't it always the defense's fault?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

That was some of the worse play I've seen in years, from any team, let alone the Pats.  It was beyond description...

So yes, boos from the crowd were appropriate.  It's not like they were fighting and getting beat, they appeared to not even be trying but just bending over and taking it.