What was with that Brady INT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

What was with that Brady INT?

Did the ball slip out from his hand? Was it too far to throw? That was a horribly under thrown ball. Moss was wide open, highlight reel stuff. Makes me wonder if you have to think twice on throwing the deep ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Re: What was with that Brady INT?

In Response to What was with that Brady INT?:
    [QUOTE]Did the ball slip out from his hand? Was it too far to throw? That was a horribly under thrown ball. Moss was wide open, highlight reel stuff. Makes me wonder if you have to think twice on throwing the deep ball.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was way under thrown.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Brady is not happy.  I think he knows that no matter how hard he tries, the defense is going to screw him one way or another.  I just pray to God they sign him soon or else he may not want to sign and try the free market.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Did the ball slip out from his hand? Was it too far to throw? That was a horribly under thrown ball. Moss was wide open, highlight reel stuff. Makes me wonder if you have to think twice on throwing the deep ball.

It was a duck and it didn't come out right for some reason. I don't know whether it slipped or not. We'll connect on our share of those this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: What was with that Brady INT?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What was with that Brady INT? : Yeah, that was way under thrown.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Brady is not happy.  I think he knows that no matter how hard he tries, the defense is going to screw him one way or another.  I just pray to God they sign him soon or else he may not want to sign and try the free market.
    Posted by patrick69[/QUOTE]

There's a name for this condition.  Its called the Peyton Manning syndrome.  Usually it results in trying to do TOO much because that's the only way your team wins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was with that Brady INT? : There's a name for this condition.  Its called the Peyton Manning syndrome.  Usually it results in trying to do TOO much because that's the only way your team wins. 
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

It never seems to amaze me why a Ponies fan is always commenting on a Patriots forum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, but this time the comment is relevant, and from a guy who actually has seen the same thing on his team.  I'm no fan of UD, but he's right about trying too much.  That having been said, I don't think that's it.  He always held himself to a high standard, and when things don't go right, he tends to get upset.  Yes, he feels pressure to score.  And I'm sure he knows the D needs to be protected.  I doubt his contract enters into it.  If he leaves, it will be to play for the 49ers.  Its it home state, childhood team, all that.  Don't think he's going anywhere, though.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, but this time the comment is relevant, and from a guy who actually has seen the same thing on his team.  I'm no fan of UD, but he's right about trying too much.  That having been said, I don't think that's it.  He always held himself to a high standard, and when things don't go right, he tends to get upset.  Yes, he feels pressure to score.  And I'm sure he knows the D needs to be protected.  I doubt his contract enters into it.  If he leaves, it will be to play for the 49ers.  Its it home state, childhood team, all that.  Don't think he's going anywhere, though.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Once again, I will agree to disagree. Moss was open, Brady saw that he had a few steps behind the coverage, Brady just under threw the pass...result...Int!
    I pray that their timing in the long bomb is corrected once the regular season starts because Moss is still a deep threat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Moss looked like he was running his routes with purpose last night. We should sign him to a one year contract every year cause he plays pretty good when his contract is up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]Moss looked like he was running his routes with purpose last night. We should sign him to a one year contract every year cause he plays pretty good when his contract is up.

Na, we will just go with Tate and Price.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was with that Brady INT? : Na, we will just go with Tate and Price.
    Posted by patrick69[/QUOTE]

Naw...I want to see Moss retire as a Patriot. I see another Superbowl win for the Pats in the near future.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

I wonder if he has lost power after his injury.  Your knee gives you the extra yards on the push off.  It's possible that Brady will be limited on throwing the bombs unlike 2007 when he was the master.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What was with that Brady INT? : Nice troll work here. You KNOW Brady is not happy because the defense is out to screw him? Didn't Brady screw the D last year? I would say he did. Thanks.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold[/QUOTE]

I am as far away from a troll as there is, but I am realistic.  You are not.  I can't figure out how you watch the same games I do and do not see these things.  Are you watching the games?????

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Brady screwed the D last year?  Must've missed that.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]Did you not just say Brady is ticked off because he thinsk the D will let him down? Did you see that INT last night by Brady?  He should be ticked off at himself for another poor long ball to a beast named Randy Moss. Yes, I am watching games that aren'te gameplanned and I can see where their weakness is on D right now. What did you think of the tight McCourty coverage in man coverage on that 3rd and 8 until dumb TBC jumped offsides? Do you not know the difference between man and zone?

Ok????  that is what a CB is supposed to do.  It's sad that we have arrived at the point where we think normal play is something to get excited about.  When he starts jumping routes and getting picks, then I will get excited.  And not just 1 or 2.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

That's all Brady's fault? He had the second best season of his career. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Gee don't you thing the weather might have had something to do with it. I believe they might have mentioned it a few times during the course of the game how hot and humid it was. It came out of his hand like a wounded duck. It slipped nothing more nothing less. Here is one prediction that I will make and that is he will try throw the deep ball to Moss at least once in every game. It they connect great! if not no big deal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If not no big deal? It was a gift INT, to me any INT is a big deal unless its a hail mary at the half.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed.  People continue to want to focus only on the D, but it is really necessary to underthrow Moss?   Just over-throw it and let Moss run under it. No one has behind that DB.  Poor throw. I don't know why he waits so long. Just step back and unload it. Those are just drive killers. 

I noticed that too.  Even last year, it seems like he waits too long to unload the deep ball ... if he released it sooner and it arrived in the same place, Moss would be there instead of 5-10 yards down the field, right?  I'm sure they can fix that.

He also didn't step up last night ... or didn't have room to step up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Did he not throw it far enough?

Or is it that he can't throw it far enough?

That ball looked like a punt . . .

like something Eli Manning would throw.