What week do Pats wrap up division?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

What week do Pats wrap up division?

Im saying week 11 Pats are division champs - I can't see any other team in AFC East having better than a 9-7 record tops….

Thoughts??

"Cancel those reservations!" Willie McGinest, Heinz field  Jan 27,2002 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: What week do Pats wrap up division?

does that mean after weel 11 that Pats are 9-2?

I am of the opinion that every game in the NFL is a tough game, and I see the Monday night Chiefs game, Sunday night Bengals game, at Buff, Bears and Broncos, at Indy and the Lions as tough games in the first 11. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

IF IF IF the Pats are healthy they "shouldnt" lose any game at all. Of course that is not how it works. You dont play up to your best potential every single game and there are injuries. But I think this team being 9-2 is more than realistic.

I think they are head and shoulders above the likes of KC (good team) Bengals (good and tough team) Buff (competitive but not there) Bears (also competitive but not their as a team) and Lions (I am not impressed by them). Denver is of course another story but we are better than them if both teams are at their best. So even 10 and 1 is realisticaly possible.

Jets have a shot at 10 wins this year IF everything falls their way talent wise but with unsure elements in secondary they could also end up with 6 or 7 wins. But if they hang in there it could delay clinching the division. I would say week 12 or 13 depending on our own health.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

How does that work if we get decimated by injuries early again this season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How does that work if we get decimated by injuries early again this season?

[/QUOTE]

We only win 12 games then! And so we lock it up later...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm going week 14. 11 would mean the rest of the division has to be 2-8 and I highly doubt that will happen. Btw, they have a bye week 10 so it's not possible to go 9-2 by week 11  :p

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We already have it warped up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm going week 14. 11 would mean the rest of the division has to be 2-8 and I highly doubt that will happen. Btw, they have a bye week 10 so it's not possible to go 9-2 by week 11  :p

[/QUOTE]

We will wrap it up when we hit 11 or 12 wins. That could be after we have played 12 or 13 games (or maybe 11 games!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

does that mean after weel 11 that Pats are 9-2?

I am of the opinion that every game in the NFL is a tough game, and I see the Monday night Chiefs game, Sunday night Bengals game, at Buff, Bears and Broncos, at Indy and the Lions as tough games in the first 11. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree they will all be very tough games, but of the six you listed I see us going 5-1 (if healthy)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Week 1.  Eat it, jets tools.

[/QUOTE]

More predictions Queenie?  Remember when you claimed that the Jets would not win more than 4 games last year and not another win after week 6?  Bwahahahahahahahahaahhahaha!  What an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Who the hell are you talking to?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

the day when the difference in games lost for a specific AFC East team and the Patriots exceeds the number of games remaining in the regular season....lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Thank god BB doesn't allow this kind of over the top self-confidence in his locker room.  Personally, I don't take any game for granted.  We'll know, if and when they get there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Just guessing:  week 15.  I see no tiebreakers by the end of week 14 because of three division games to end the season.   Patriots go 11-3 in week 15 because Miami simply gives up after going 6-7 in week 14. 

I'll assume that Buffalo can't do better than 7-7 by week 15.  Not bad, but no QB.

The Jets are a mess.  They don't have two cornerbacks today and they might not have two cornerbacks at other times.  They have one quarterback that can run, one quarterback that can sometimes pass and a hunchback from Transylvania to help perform the operation.  They should be backbiting and in free fall in December. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im saying week 11 Pats are division champs - I can't see any other team in AFC East having better than a 9-7 record tops….

Thoughts??

[/QUOTE]

That Division? Week 3?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We will wrap it up when we hit 11 or 12 wins. That could be after we have played 12 or 13 games (or maybe 11 games!)

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

yes but he asked what week not how many games. We can't possibly win 11 games by week 11 (we only play 10 games by then) so I thought 14 weeks seems realistic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My point is by week 11, I see Pats with at least a 3 game lead over all the other teams in division…in actual record and tie breakers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

So long as the team stays 'healthy' I think that we have a great shot at it. It's the unforeseen events that change a team's destiny...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Who the hell are you talking to?

[/QUOTE]

he's talking to his right hand as it vigorously works him out while staring at his BB blow-up doll

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just guessing:  week 15.  I see no tiebreakers by the end of week 14 because of three division games to end the season.   Patriots go 11-3 in week 15 because Miami simply gives up after going 6-7 in week 14. 

I'll assume that Buffalo can't do better than 7-7 by week 15.  Not bad, but no QB.

The Jets are a mess.  They don't have two cornerbacks today and they might not have two cornerbacks at other times.  They have one quarterback that can run, one quarterback that can sometimes pass and a hunchback from Transylvania to help perform the operation.  They should be backbiting and in free fall in December. 

[/QUOTE]

i love it when the jets are cooked in august and they don't know it yet.

an absolute joy to watch from afar.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie you play in a mediocre- to-poor division in a mediocre conference...can't you just count your blessings and clam up for once?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Patriots have already won the AFC East.  It's that easy to predict.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Patriots have already won the AFC East.  It's that easy to predict.

[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree. none of the other teams will challenge them but the division games will be competitive

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would tend to agree. none of the other teams will challenge them but the division games will be competitive

[/QUOTE]

I am being a bit humorous in my post seeing as you can't declare anything before the season.  But the division games are always a test and that goes for every team in the NFL.  The teams know each other so well, you can always expect close games.

Sections
Shortcuts