What week do Pats wrap up division?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: What week do Pats wrap up division?

"Queenie you play in a mediocre- to-poor division in a mediocre conference...can't you just count your blessings and clam up for once?"

This year the NFC east may be worse. Eagles will be good, the rest of the teams look to be pretty stinky. 

But yeah, the NFC is the stronger conference by far - just not the NFC east. You should count your blessing your team will have a shot as well in a mediocre division. 

In all seriousness, I expect the Pats to lock up by week 14. I expect the Jets to be a pain in terms of winning the division early. Then again I am usually wrong about how good the Jets will be. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Queenie you play in a mediocre- to-poor division in a mediocre conference...can't you just count your blessings and clam up for once?"

This year the NFC east may be worse. Eagles will be good, the rest of the teams look to be pretty stinky. 

But yeah, the NFC is the stronger conference by far - just not the NFC east. You should count your blessing your team will have a shot as well in a mediocre division. 

In all seriousness, I expect the Pats to lock up by week 14. I expect the Jets to be a pain in terms of winning the division early. Then again I am usually wrong about how good the Jets will be. 

I don't know what to expect from the NFC East overall...i am not sold the Iggles as everyone assumes the "genius" of Chip Kelly makes them winning the division a foregone conclusion...I don't know about Foles doing another Unitas impersonation and their D is suspect...i think RG III bounces back if he stays on the field...Cowboys gotta win 40-35 most weeks with that D...Jints new O will have growing pains and they need the JPP of 2011 to show up again...9-10 wins division

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I don't know what to expect from the NFC East overall...i am not sold the Iggles as everyone assumes the "genius" of Chip Kelly makes them winning the division a foregone conclusion...I don't know about Foles doing another Unitas impersonation and their D is suspect...i think RG III bounces back if he stays on the field...Cowboys gotta win 40-35 most weeks with that D...Jints new O will have growing pains and they need the JPP of 2011 to show up again...9-10 wins division

Actually, 6 or 7 wins might take that division! LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We wrap up this season February 1 2015 when we win another Super Bowl in Arizona.  

I'm guessing we'll beat the Seahawks, my dark horse is Atlanta.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Actually, 6 or 7 wins might take that division! LOL!

no no this is the NFC East not the AFC East...but I can understand ur confusion being that the other three teams in the AFC Easy win about 6-7 each year on average

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

We wrap up this season February 1 2015 when we win another Super Bowl in Arizona.  

I'm guessing we'll beat the Seahawks, my dark horse is Atlanta.

I wouldn't go betting the rent money on that Woz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Giants will still be trying to win those 9 games you predicted last season while all this is happening...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

The Giants will still be trying to win those 9 games you predicted last season while all this is happening...

I predicted 10 last season not 9 and it was tongue in cheek to have a little fun watching u patsies fans go ballistic which u did...i don't make predictions seriously very often if at all just like I don't bet on the games or gamble much...i have no prediction for this season beyond what I said above

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I predicted 10 last season not 9 and it was tongue in cheek to have a little fun watching u patsies fans go ballistic which u did...i don't make predictions seriously very often if at all just like I don't bet on the games or gamble much...i have no prediction for this season beyond what I said above

You made a fool of yourself last season and I was trying to give you a handicap above....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

You made a fool of yourself last season and I was trying to give you a handicap above....

actually no woz all u patsies fans who took that "prediction" seriously to the tune of over 650 posts in that one thread kind of made fools of yourselves...i did realize ur handicap thank you : )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

actually no woz all u patsies fans who took that "prediction" seriously to the tune of over 650 posts in that one thread kind of made fools of yourselves...i did realize ur handicap thank you : )

Well the pleasure was all ours I must tell you, having you hide your face and smarmy comments for a season was refreshing.  I wonder how many losing seasons the Giants will endure before you find another hobby besides posting on another team's board...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Well the pleasure was all ours I must tell you, having you hide your face and smarmy comments for a season was refreshing.  I wonder how many losing seasons the Giants will endure before you find another hobby besides posting on another team's board...

tell you what soon as Pats beat the Giants in a Super Bowl - actually in any game that matters - I will leave permanently! : )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

btw I hid my face? Hmm go back and check I was here during the entire 0-6 start and even started a thread after a couple of those games...don't go believing unfounded rumors Woz! You know better!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

He has no choice but to be here.... they banned him over at the Giants board for being the persnickety little tool  as he shows us with every post he litters our forum with.

Sections
Shortcuts