Here are some of mine:
- Blount was a good trade.
- Pats win the AFCE and make the AFC Championship.
- Kelly was a good signing (this one is 50-50 due to injury, but he was good before it).
- Offense would struggly greatly for the first 4-5 games.
- Logan Ryan was a good pick (I know it's only his first year but so far so good).
- Dobson leads the rookies in receiving yards and catches.
- Pats would trade out of the first round.
- Amendola would give us at least 80% of what Welker did.
- A. Wilson would do nicely in a nickel/dime type role.
- Gronk would stay healthy after returning.
- Ridley would have a good season and be a pro bowl candidate (can argue about the season, but he definitely was not a pro bowl candidate).
- Boyce would get 500+ yards receiving.
- Chandler Jones would get at least 12.5 sacks (missed by 1 sack).