What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...

Having to listen to Mercury Morris on TV again !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...

Underdoggggg, Togah, coltsuglybabe  Juleswhinnyfield all on here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...

Im not too worried because the everybody around NE knows that the colts and peyton manning are a bunch of pu$$$ies. I give the refs way more credit than the colts for their record. The Pats did it on their own with no help

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Thanks, Harley.  Usually I get forgotten, but doggg gets credit...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am just starting to wonder what my record would be if the refs spotted me a few TDs each game.

I think I could make the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

If they break the record it will only matter if they win the Superbowl.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

SBs are the only thing that matter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

What needs to happen for the Chargers to play Indy in the divisional round?  That'll show 'em. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

To be honest....   the Pats do not have a patent on finishing a season undefeated.  If both the Colts and Saints make it...  what makes it the more painful, is the Pats played both teams during this season and failed to keep their record intact.  As it stands, Indy can beat the Pats regular season string of 21 straight and not finish the season undefeated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

Nothing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

The fact that the refs are winning the games for them. Seriously, I've never seen so much one sided oficiating in my life besides that one sb with the seahawks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Having to worry about changing the channel quickly every time Sports Illustrated advertises their Colts undefeated World Champions sweatshirt offer. Ugghh... I feel like I need to vomit while typing this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...:
    [QUOTE]Having to listen to Mercury Morris on TV again !!!
    Posted by bostonreadercomments[/QUOTE]

Mercury Morris will tell everyone that the Pats beat Indy but the refs blew the spot. It will be his only lucid moment in quite some time. After the Pats beat Indy in Indy during the playoffs, it will be a moot point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...:
    [QUOTE]Having to worry about changing the channel quickly every time Sports Illustrated advertises their Colts undefeated World Champions sweatshirt offer. Ugghh... I feel like I need to vomit while typing this.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]

You need to call them & ask if it's azz wiping sh*t stain resistant. Somehow this seems like a NFL set up, much like the WWF. How could they commit so much money to a losing cause unless it was fixed?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

How can the Colts have a 20 game win streak if they didn't win the Super Bowl? 

They lost thier last game of the year.  That streak only exists in the minds of NFL record keepers.  The Pats actually won 24 games in a row and won the Super Bowl.  Real records don't need to be qualified by saying this loss or that loss doesn't count.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Ehhh.... who cares guys...

Pats = 3 SB wins
    Colts = 1 SB win

Look at the numbers (and rings) they do not lie!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

For the Colts it's not how they do in the regular season. With Manning it's been a pretty much guaranteed 12+ win season. It's how do you do in the postseason, it's a brand new season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: What will be the worst thing if Indy continued to win and threaten NE's record...:
    [QUOTE]How can the Colts have a 20 game win streak if they didn't win the Super Bowl?  They lost thier last game of the year.  That streak only exists in the minds of NFL record keepers.  The Pats actually won 24 games in a row and won the Super Bowl.  Real records don't need to be qualified by saying this loss or that loss doesn't count.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Agreed regular season win streaks are stupid you need to factor the post season in.

Sections
Shortcuts