What will Chung sign for

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

What will Chung sign for

The signings are coming fast and furious! Training camp is just a few weeks away. Starting to get excited here. What do you think Chung will sign for? Certainly a four year deal but what kind of money?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: What will Chung sign for

Good question. Don't know, but it would be awesome to have all our rookies sign before camp. For me, Butler (signed) Chung and Brace (not signed) are the keys because these players could be starters after year one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

After watching some video of this kid, does anybosy else feel like he could be REALLY similar to Bob Sanders at SS (hopefully without the glass knee) Cuz I am downright giddy about this guy, and the both of them came out of the 2nd round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

I would say similar to Bob Sanders but with coverage skills.  Maybe get around 7-8 million on a 4 year contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

7-8 seems kind of high for a second round pick, but then again these are the times we live in. I really don't care how much it is, but I would love to see him locked in for 4 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Lock him up for 4 years and he'll be a very good player for three of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: What will Chung sign for:
    After watching some video of this kid, does anybosy else feel like he could be REALLY similar to Bob Sanders at SS (hopefully without the glass knee) Cuz I am downright giddy about this guy, and the both of them came out of the 2nd round.
    Posted by MinniSoxFan

Yea I'm excited about this kid too. Loves to hit. It will be interesting to see how Belichick plays him this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Straight Cash Homies!

Sections
Shortcuts