What will the Pats do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

What will the Pats do?

Now that NO has created a "Blueprint" on shutting down Brady's top targets what will they do?

Run Maroney?  

What if he fumbles again? 

Run Sammy the bull?  He is not an every down back.

Who is the 3rd option for reciever?

Is Edelman back?

Will Stanbeck get the nod?

Will they finally use thier TE's?

Just a few questions....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

Re: What will the Pats do?

he only fumbled becuase they stopped using him for like 2 drives and he became cold so theres your anwser to that 1. i think edelman will get the nod they like having 2 welkers on the field. hot the TE im not sure it would really help to get Brady off being 1 minded, but u can tell that he will be throwing some deep balls this week against a fins D that has no pass D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to Re: What will the Pats do?:
    he only fumbled becuase they stopped using him for like 2 drives and he became cold so theres your anwser to that 1. i think edelman will get the nod they like having 2 welkers on the field. hot the TE im not sure it would really help to get Brady off being 1 minded, but u can tell that he will be throwing some deep balls this week against a fins D that has no pass D
    Posted by wtfmaroney

Here's one of my keys to the game: Joey porter. 

Whenever you see 55 out there, expect the pats to run at him.  Porter is finished. The last two games since he came back the opposing team is averaging close to 6 yards per carry when running at The Mouth.   I'll be at the game and when the Pats have the ball, the first thing I will look for when they line up before the snap is whether 55 is on the field.  The less I see him, the better I will feel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: What will the Pats do? : Here's one of my keys to the game: Joey porter.  Whenever you see 55 out there, expect the pats to run at him.  Porter is finished. The last two games since he came back the opposing team is averaging close to 6 yards per carry when running at The Mouth.   I'll be at the game and when the Pats have the ball, the first thing I will look for when they line up before the snap is whether 55 is on the field.  The less I see him, the better I will feel.
    Posted by oggieman

Is this coming just from you? Is he getting beat up down there? What happened to him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to Re: What will the Pats do? : Is this coming just from you? Is he getting beat up down there? What happened to him?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

It's not just me.  He's getting beat up down here for a very good reason: he stinks. He's taking it on the radio and in the papers. How many sacks did he have in foxboro?  How many tackles did he have up there?

Here's what one writer said in the Palm Beach post--the link follows:

Coming off a monster game at Carolina and going against a makeshift Buffalo offensive line, the expectation was that Porter would continue his renaissance and have Ryan Fitzpatrick running for his life all day.

Well, Fitzpatrick was running alright, but it was for the end zone.

Don’t let a couple of coverage sacks fool you as Porter looked old and slow off the edge most of the day playing against back-up tackles.

On one play, Fitzpatrick eluded Porter, who was rushing from his left outside linebacker spot, and everyone else as he sprinted around right end for a 31-yard touchdown run in the second quarter to tie the game at 7.

Sure, Porter was credited with three tackles and 2.5 sacks, but those were more due to Fitzpatrick having to eat the ball than any individual brilliance by Porter, who looks nothing like the game-changing Pro Bowler of 2008.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2009/12/01/miami-dolphins-talking-points-how-low-can-the-dolphins-go/

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero is, imo, the best Fins sports writer--and he knows this team better than any other writer.  The other day, after relating a Joey Porter story, Armando simply said: "I am going to miss Porter next year".

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2009/12/the-doings-for-the-dolphins-as-ne-prep-begins.html

If Porter stink up the joint on Sunday, don't be surprised to hear "Joey S*#"S" chants.  That's what I will be screaming.  As much as I like Sporano and company, I am at a lost for words as to why Porter gets more snaps than Charlie Anderson and Cameron Wake---almost as much as I am at a lost for words as to why Ms. Ginn is still in Miami.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm sure he'll be up for this one at home. A good game by the mouth could be what they need. We'll see.

Sections
Shortcuts