What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday?

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday?:
    This is a funny thread Jerseyinc starts it with a typical trollish attempt to rile Pats fans then later one insists he's not a troll.
    Posted by Evil2010

Really - get over yourself skull face. I have better things to do with my life then come here and troll. You want to talk sport - fine. You want to run your b.s., go play with the kids in the sandbox. If you got riled up by what I stated, then I am sorry for you. It must be rough when something real happens to you. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

If the Pats win I'll be over in the NYPost.com reading (listening) to all the Who's down in Whoville cry Boo-Who. 

Now that's a sound I simply must hear

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If the Pats win I'll be over in the NYPost.com reading (listening) to all the Who's down in Whoville cry Boo-Who.  Now that's a sound I simply must hear
    Posted by jimijazz

I think your heart is too small.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Lot's of moaning, groaning, complaining and whining.. from JETS fans!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : Really - get over yourself skull face. I have better things to do with my life then come here and troll. You want to talk sport - fine. You want to run your b.s., go play with the kids in the sandbox. If you got riled up by what I stated, then I am sorry for you. It must be rough when something real happens to you. 
    Posted by jesseyeric

Jessey, I lurk (and sometimes explode) on these boards, have been for years. I know you have been a regular on the Sox boards and of course thats cool. The only thing that doesnt sit completely right with me, and dont take this the wrong way, is that you only started posting on the Pats board when the Jets started winning. Never saw you here in years past, I think your first post on the Pats board was around week 2 (hmmmmm). Anyway, just something that I noticed, aint making a big deal about it since you arent a d*ck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

if the pats lose, the regular trolls will be dancing here.

if the pats win, it will be the same trolls except that they use brand new handles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : Really - get over yourself skull face. I have better things to do with my life then come here and troll. You want to talk sport - fine. You want to run your b.s., go play with the kids in the sandbox. If you got riled up by what I stated, then I am sorry for you. It must be rough when something real happens to you. 
    Posted by jesseyeric

you're just a more tolerable version because at least we can get some reasonable conversation with you. that said, you are here because of your impulse to troll. else you would not be here; you'd be on a jets site all the time. and when you do troll, you're just a little more sophisticated about how you do it and in that way you are able to differentiate yourself versus leon.

take this thread for example. what was the reaction that you were trying to get? and in asking the qustion, anyone can tell that you are already thinking about how you would conduct yourself here on tuesday, to get people to react to you.

now...unless of course you like the company of pats fans more than jets fans, and/or perhaps you are conflicted about whether youshould get on the pats bandwagon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : Jessey, I lurk (and sometimes explode) on these boards, have been for years. I know you have been a regular on the Sox boards and of course thats cool. The only thing that doesnt sit completely right with me, and dont take this the wrong way, is that you only started posting on the Pats board when the Jets started winning. Never saw you here in years past, I think your first post on the Pats board was around week 2 (hmmmmm). Anyway, just something that I noticed, aint making a big deal about it since you arent a d*ck.
    Posted by mikzor

Mikzor - actually I did make a comment or two last year but not in conversations about the Jets; just football in general. And I didn't start commenting here are on regular basis until about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And I never would have commented after game 2. In the beginning, I was basically sounding off on Jet fans who were getting mouthy. You know after all these years on the Sox board that I hate mouthy fans of my own team. Besides that, I have tried to join conversation where I had hoped it would stay on the game itself. A few have tried to push me the wrong way, but I do my best to stay away from that and only stick with the conversation or argument at hand. And I do it in a respectful way.

I started this thread because I like to lighten up the mood somewhat. But I have no problem walking away from this forum. Like I always say, my ego, unlike little boy skull is not based on what a bunch of millionaire athletes do playing a little kids game.

But I will finish with this. IMO, the Pats will win Monday. It is almost impossible to go into Foxboro and beat the Pats. That is the reality. The question for me is will the Jets man up and play a tough game (touchdown or less) or will they fold up like last year? If they man up, then the rest of the season and playoffs will hold promise. If they dog it, then they need to shut their mouths and come up with another game plan.

Later

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Let's hope it doesn't look like this!

Brady and BB No Longer Get A Pass....
    WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS WE HAD LAST YEAR
    is Brady`s heart into football anymore
    It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be
    Please, lets take off the rose colored glasses!
    So is everyone still feeling good about this D?
    Seriously, we are a joke.
    Brady is not worth the money
    FIRE BB AND TRADE BRADY!

LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If we lose there will be countless thread calling for BB's head and yelling for Brady to be traded for Cassel. If we win, the Superbowl party will start now and we true Pats fans better pick up our luggage because the wagon that had plenty of open seats will be over ran by phony Colts, Ravens, Steelers and Saints fans. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Let's hope it doesn't look like this! Brady and BB No Longer Get A Pass.... WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS WE HAD LAST YEAR is Brady`s heart into football anymore It pains me to say this but Tom Brady isnt the clutch QB he used to be Please, lets take off the rose colored glasses! So is everyone still feeling good about this D? Seriously, we are a joke. Brady is not worth the money FIRE BB AND TRADE BRADY! LOL!
    Posted by digger0862

The bandwagoneers jump on then they jump off then they jump on etc etc. It's a wonder they don't suffer serious knee injuries.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : Mikzor - actually I did make a comment or two last year but not in conversations about the Jets; just football in general. And I didn't start commenting here are on regular basis until about 3 or 4 weeks ago. And I never would have commented after game 2. In the beginning, I was basically sounding off on Jet fans who were getting mouthy. You know after all these years on the Sox board that I hate mouthy fans of my own team. Besides that, I have tried to join conversation where I had hoped it would stay on the game itself. A few have tried to push me the wrong way, but I do my best to stay away from that and only stick with the conversation or argument at hand. And I do it in a respectful way. I started this thread because I like to lighten up the mood somewhat. But I have no problem walking away from this forum. Like I always say, my ego, unlike little boy skull is not based on what a bunch of millionaire athletes do playing a little kids game. But I will finish with this. IMO, the Pats will win Monday. It is almost impossible to go into Foxboro and beat the Pats. That is the reality. The question for me is will the Jets man up and play a tough game (touchdown or less) or will they fold up like last year? If they man up, then the rest of the season and playoffs will hold promise. If they dog it, then they need to shut their mouths and come up with another game plan. Later
    Posted by jesseyeric

Quite the hissy fit you're throwing here. Little boy skull? Are you in the second grade?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think it's pretty sad that 9 and 2 teams have to play in must win situations at this point when teams that are 5 and six could very well end up being in the same boat with them come playoff time...or even better boat:(  Having said that, I think we win and go on to get a bye, despite the fact that we have had to play one of the toughest schedules I've ever seen us have to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I think it's pretty sad that 9 and 2 teams have to play in must win situations at this point when teams that are 5 and six could very well end up being in the same boat with them come playoff time...or even better boat:(  Having said that, I think we win and go on to get a bye, despite the fact that we have had to play one of the toughest schedules I've ever seen us have to.
    Posted by mthurl

Look at it this way, hurl . . .

A team that has had to run a gauntlet to reach the post-season is much more likely to be better prepared than a team that prances its way through a weak division or feasts on the dregs of the league.

I've noticed a lot of people jumping on the San Dago bandwagon lately, but that team does the same thing every year . . .   it sleepwalks its way through a weak division and ultimately gets pasted in the playoffs. Conversely, if the Pats can hold serve at home against Green New Jersey Monday night, they will have faced and beaten every team they are likely to face in the playoff, with the possible exception of Kansas City.

You don't train for the heavyweight championship by beating up your little sister.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You don't train for the heavyweight championship by beating up your little sister

what if shes really annoying?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : now ya see? it's posters like you that really give me a case of the azz. Jessey simply started a thread to get some honest to goodness responses and opinions of this patriots forum's members and YOU have to take it upon yourself to drop a duce on the guy. No son, Jessey is not a pats fan or a red sox fan or any other fan of New England. He is however very much respected and a positive contributer to the red sox forum. (even though he is a yankee fan) and before you try and throw your Krap at me I'll simply tell you that I am and have been a season ticket holder since before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye. and finally while your watching your direct TV down in fla monday nite I'll be in the crowd at the razor hootin it up with my bro's and watching our boys kick rex's behind back to new jersey.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

OK, just what is a "case of the azz"?

And, frankly, who gives a carp about who this knucklehead is in other forums? Here he is clearly a troll. Sorry but reps don't precede one in a chat room.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hate to say it, but it's one game. I expect some bragadocius behavior from the triumphant side, and I wish it could be in the spirit of fun, but there is enough enmity on both sides for things to go downhill quickly. It's very hard to sweep a season series when two good teams are playing.  I predicted a Pats win in week 2 and thought that the Jets would win in Foxboro in Dec.  I think the Pats do enough things right to pull it out this week, based mostly on the fact that I believe the Pats will force Sanchez into some bad throws and that the Jet's D has to pick its poison since Moss is long gone, which opens things up to a mismatch somewhere.    
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

OK, I've been meaning to ask for a while, but your name, from what I can tell, Cables Wynd is pretty much a housing project in England - London? Not sure. If it isn't, my apologies. I used wikipedia as a source a while ago to look it up. So, it is in England though. And Bairn is Gaelic for son which means you are a proud son of Cables Wynd. But your signature is, from what I can tell, the IRA. Based on that, I see that you are potentially an Irish guy who grew up in England. Not even sure why I am asking. Just a bit bored I guess. Anyway, glad you are a Pats fan.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You don't train for the heavyweight championship by beating up your little sister what if shes really annoying?
    Posted by Philskiw

Well . . .  as I say, it's not a very effective training method, but that doesn't mean you can't do it just for fun.

Cool

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: What WIll This Forum Look Like Tuesday? : OK, just what is a "case of the azz"? And, frankly, who gives a carp about who this knucklehead is in other forums? Here he is clearly a troll. Sorry but reps don't precede one in a chat room.
    Posted by EnochRoot

A case of the a$s is a term we used alot in the Army.  If you were really pi$$ed off, you had a case of the a$s.  

To the OP.  People are mad at you because this isn't some public lunch counter we all have to play nice at.  Its a PATRIOTS forum, and we are here because we are fans.  If you aren't one, don't fricking be here.  Go over to NFL.com and have your team neutral theoretical social experiment posts there.  Or go to www.imstuckonsixtiesbands.com and discuss whether Brian Jones was the greatest Stone or not.  But don't be here talking Jets like its some barbershop chit chat, then getting shocked when we throw rotten fruit.  Your self righteous indignation is even more ridiculous than your original comments.  If THAT is possible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Like the universe has been restored.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I think the question that started this thread has been answered.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

VOID of the Jet trolls

Sections
Shortcuts