What would Big Ben do if....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

What would Big Ben do if....

Some jack off was treating his sister the way he treats women?  I would really love to see someone ask him that and the expression on his face when he tries to come up with an answer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: What would Big Ben do if....

i told this story about a year ago when that first incident with ben was talked about.....

At airport in Baltimore heading to Palm Beach Florida. I saw Ben in the Airport and told my girlfriend I thought it was him. I walk on my plane and go past him (he was in first class naturally). I sat in the middle seat next too a woman (mid 40's next to me) she was on her phone talking with someone saying she was on a plane with Ben and she was all excited. I saw her walk to the front and talk with him for a moment

After we landed in palm beach i was at baggage claim watching Ben hit on this woman in ridiculous fashion. Saying if her daughter was as pretty as her he wanted to meet her and saying he would give her a ride wherever she wanted

Needless to say I wasnt shocked when i first heard of his "incidents"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

What would sicken me is to see Ben come out and say something along the lines of "I'm getting treatment for this now."

That seems to be the PR stunt they all resort to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

The NFL needs to just flat out ban him for life.  They are giving him money to pay off rape victims.  In reality the Steelers should just cut him and have every other team ignore him.  He's really not that good anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: What would Big Ben do if....:
    The NFL needs to just flat out ban him for life.  They are giving him money to pay off rape victims.  In reality the Steelers should just cut him and have every other team ignore him.  He's really not that good anyway.
    Posted by mikec645

You are so right..... I can take the drunk drivers, the fighters, even the nut cases shooting themselves, but this guy is just plain sick. He is a sexual deviant, a sick pervert that uses his fame, money and body guards to now force women into sexual situations of rape. The only thing worse would be the NFL harboring this pig and allowing him to play in this league. He should be banned from the NFL for life. Let me say something here, if this were anyone of you in this forum and you were charged as what he did you would have been arrested and never had the chance to make bond then labeled a sexual predator for the rest of your life after serving 10 to 12 years in prison. Once again the millionaire league of criminals to the rescue!  If the NFL does not ban this guy then someone needs to cheap shot him and get rid of his sorry azzzz for good!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

In Response to Re: What would Big Ben do if.... : You are so right..... I can take the drunk drivers, the fighters, even the nut cases shooting themselves, but this guy is just plain sick. He is a sexual deviant, a sick pervert that uses his fame, money and body guards to now force women into sexual situations of rape. The only thing worse would be the NFL harboring this pig and allowing him to play in this league. He should be banned from the NFL for life. Let me say something here, if this were anyone of you in this forum and you were charged as what he did you would have been arrested and never had the chance to make bond then labeled a sexual predator for the rest of your life after serving 10 to 12 years in prison. Once again the millionaire league of criminals to the rescue!  If the NFL does not ban this guy then someone needs to cheap shot him and get rid of his sorry azzzz for good!
    Posted by Stompper

Also not sure if you are aware but all of Ben's "bodyguards" are off duty PA state troopers.  Any of them that had involvement in this should be fired and lose their pensions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He probably doesn't think he did anything wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

So Mike what you are saying is even though he was not charged and was deemed innocent by the state in which this happened and he has NEVER been convicted of a crime he should be banned from the NFL? I agree that he did it but if they cant prove it and he is not convicted of it then you cant have him banned. That is just crazy, again i think he did but if he was not charged and was not tried by a jury of his peers then you cant make such claims like ban him. Mike Vick was CONVICTED of a horrible crime and even he is back in the NFL and you want to ban Ben for being innocent of a crime? in the eyes of the law that is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I don't want Ben dating my sister. 
    Mike Vick can't watch my dog, and I'm not going hunting with Plaxico Burress.
    Not going to Vegas with Art Schlister and I won't let Donte Stallworth drive my car.  
    I don't want to get into a knife fight with Ray Lewis, and I won't go to a strip club with PacMan Jones.... 
    If Ben has a sister and she looks anything like him, we don't have to worry about her being molested.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toedipus. Show toedipus's posts

I'm a Patriots fan living in Pittsburgh and after yesterday's police report details, most of the fans I've heard from here want him off the team, even if it meant going 5-11 next year. That doesn't mean most Steelers fans feel that way, just the ones I've heard from. Some of the local talk shows are now saying to get rid of him. How would you root for this guy now just based on what is known without any speculation?

I would gain respect for the Steelers Organization if they got rid of him, even for a top pick because he obviously represents their best chance to win for the next few years. Shipping Holmes to the Jets means nothing. They knew he was getting suspended, was in the last year of his deal and receivers are generally easier to replace then QB's. I think he is their version of Deion Branch anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

With there 1st pick in the 2010 draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select:
    Colt McCoy, QB, Texas.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So Mike what you are saying is even though he was not charged and was deemed innocent by the state in which this happened and he has NEVER been convicted of a crime he should be banned from the NFL? I agree that he did it but if they cant prove it and he is not convicted of it then you cant have him banned. That is just crazy, again i think he did but if he was not charged and was not tried by a jury of his peers then you cant make such claims like ban him. Mike Vick was CONVICTED of a horrible crime and even he is back in the NFL and you want to ban Ben for being innocent of a crime? in the eyes of the law that is.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

He wasn't "deemed innocent by the state in which it happened".

You should find the video of the DA when he said they would not be pressing charges. Here is a link:

He doesn't refer to Ben as innocent. He even refers to the woman as "the victim" and not as the "alleged victim" which is very telling.

And one thing to remember about Vick - The county DA was initially not going to prosecute. Pressure was put on the Feds who then investigated and brought charges. The DA then said they would prosecute though I am not sure if they followed through with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea but E if he was not charged then they cant prove he is guilty of a crime which would make him innocent until proven guilty. I mean unless this is not American anymore in which go ahead and ban him for something they cant prove happened. Again I think he did it how ever I cant prove it and therefore I cant make an outrages claim that he should be banned from the the NFL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I took this post headline as some kind of anti-christ bumper sticker..

"What would Ben do?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With there 1st pick in the 2010 draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas.
    Posted by MarcW1

I bet they go after Pike, or LeFevour. mcCoy doesn't meet the height requirements 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-round-input:1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If the NFL bans him based on an accusation than they are just going to end up paying him alot of money.  He will probably sue and win, I'm not even sure if they could do this under their own rules.  We just have to wait for police to make a move.  If the girl settled with him, than I can't blame her since cases like these are difficult to prove since it's just her word against his as to what happenned in the bathroom.  But if there was a settlement than she probably realizes the consequences that he will not get punished (except in public opinion). 

I'd like to see this go to court and get settled by a jury but that may not happen.

Sections
Shortcuts