Whatever happened to BrdBreu ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Whatever happened to BrdBreu ?

Just curious where he disappeared to? Did he get banned or just one of the smart posters taking the offseason off to avoid alot of the nonsense in here recently?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Whatever happened to BrdBreu ?

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I think it might be SOcRockurSox now. Bdbreu was maddening when he'd chime in, not say much, not make sense and then finish off his comments with the anti-BB routine. 

Someone said he had a learning disability or dyslexia or something which makes me feel bad. If I had known that, I wouldn't have thought he was a bandwagoner or a troll type.  His nonsensical commentary and anti-BB tinged posts, while never being upset with Brady's play, was maddening.

OH      MY      GOD! 

YOU DID NOT FEEL BAD. 

You specifically said you didn't believe it and practically called him a liar, when it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious that he did!

I'm assuming he is just one of MANY, tired of your crap.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

when you can't even make sense on a messageboard. 

^^^^ Look who's talking. LMAO@U

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I was actually thinking the same thing this week. Hey was kind of let down with the draft so i'm guessing he is just staying away for now. I bet he's back by regular season.

That is the other thing with him. He sort of acted like he was superior to BB and was a scout or something.

I cannot imagine pretending you're superior to VERY, VERY successful people like BB when you can't even make sense on a messageboard.  If I had a learning disability, I wouldn't be pretending I am superior to someone like Belichick who has NO learning disability of any kind and is bordering on being a genius within his craft.

It's just embarrassing to watch.

It's just opinions bro. That's part of the territory on forums like these. Anyways when it comes to the draft and stuff that's a whole new animal. Bred was one of the people who watched college players all year long to see which ones we should go after. I miss the draft thread already.

Right, but whoever he fell in love with as a college player, he would become locked on to that player. Then, if another team took that player, he would mock BB for not taking that player. 

Bdbreu also never really considered what the Pats look for in a player with the higher picks. If you are dumb, have a low football IQ, low character, no drive, etc, they'll skip those guys in the first few rounds.   It's very rare, that BB isn't conservative in the first 2-3 rds in terms of what they look for in terms of priority.

I remember people wanting Dez Bryant, he was probably one of them.  Can you imagine Brady trying to work with Dez Bryant? LOL!

Once Bryant's contract expires, he will be looking for Calvin Johnson money and that moron Jerry Jones will give it to him.

That's the harsh realities of the draft. You get very attached to some players and watch them go to other teams. Mine was Jessie Williams. Still pretty disappointed we didn't draft him.

I don't find it harsh at all. I don't have some vested interest in certain college players and what my team needs or what they look for, with how that aligns.

A harsh reality is a child dying of cancer. That's a harsh reality.

Yeah now you're being dramatic...

Actually, no. You used the words "a harsh reality" based off of describing NCAA prospects and how they project.

he said it was a harsh reality of the draft not of life...perspective

though it's nice to see u may have a small, faintly beating heart after all!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Actually, no. You used the words "a harsh reality" based off of describing NCAA prospects and how they project.

Get over it dumbkoff. His use of that was completely acceptable.

A child dying of cancer isn't a "harsh reality". It's a tragedy.

You being an imbecile, now that's a harsh reality.

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

he said it was a harsh reality of the draft not of life...perspective

Apparently UNC churns out idiots. LMAO

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Entertaining as this thread has become having deviated from the basic question, brdbreu often offered a rather off-beat perspective.  He was somtimes refreshing, at others annoying, not unlike others on this board.  He may have simply taken a break or has decided that there just might be more productive endeavors. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's funny how a thread about a good poster (brdbreu) can get ruined by a terrible embarrassment to this region and sports in general (rusty). I was in Aruba two weeks ago and even at a bar 5 thousand miles away people still think our defense stinks and people would love to have Brady on their teams. Talking to a Giant's fan during that time - he said if they had Brady they would of won the last five Super Bowls...and if they hadn't run into the Patriot's defense they wouldn't of won any. It was pretty refreshing to hear that, seeing how rusty says the rest of the country thinks Brady is the problem with this team. LMAO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Actually, I think we will see him back when we start talking the Draft.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

its threads like these that make people go away for a long time. Why come here to read dribble and insults when you can get better football discussions elsewhere.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Actually, I think we will see him back when we start talking the Draft.

You've been gone for awhile too. I love reading the draft thread.

Hey AP, been reading the board when I can, this off season has been crazy.  Need to digest it all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

its threads like these that make people go away for a long time. Why come here to read dribble and insults when you can get better football discussions elsewhere.

Ironically, Bdbreu had no interest in discussing anything, just awkwardly pretending he was smarter and superior to BB iwith personnel moves as Brady threw away another SB run opportunity with poor play.

I don't care what you want to post, but it would be nice to come into a thread and not feel like you shouldnt post because the past 10-30 posts are constant personal attacks between 2 or 3 posters.

sometimes it's waking away and letting others have their opinions that make you the smarter man, keeping up with the insults and character slander and dissing of football knowledge is what makes this forum very frustrating for people.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's funny how a thread about a good poster (brdbreu) can get ruined by a terrible embarrassment to this region and sports in general (rusty). I was in Aruba two weeks ago and even at a bar 5 thousand miles away people still think our defense stinks and people would love to have Brady on their teams. Talking to a Giant's fan during that time - he said if they had Brady they would of won the last five Super Bowls...and if they hadn't run into the Patriot's defense they wouldn't of won any. It was pretty refreshing to hear that, seeing how rusty says the rest of the country thinks Brady is the problem with this team. LMAO!

Thanks for the strong dose of reality. Many people here need that badly. Rusty is hopeless, so nothing can help him see the light.

These things you mention are a NO f'n BRAINER. All you have to do is be able to read and you can find unlimited sources that say the same. So, anybody seeing these things and shaking their head needs to go have a brain checkup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I think it might be SOcRockurSox now. Bdbreu was maddening when he'd chime in, not say much, not make sense and then finish off his comments with the anti-BB routine. 

Someone said he had a learning disability or dyslexia or something which makes me feel bad. If I had known that, I wouldn't have thought he was a bandwagoner or a troll type.  His nonsensical commentary and anti-BB tinged posts, while never being upset with Brady's play, was maddening.

Haha bringing me up in a thread that I haven't commented on your just like every other troll ,you say people are falling you around and bring you up all the time ,now the shoe is on the other foot.

When did I ever end a comment with a anti BB comment ? What a lair you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Your so the insure one .I have no need for your ego anymore thinking your better then everyone.please you go on ignore.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Your so the insure one .I have no need for your ego anymore thinking your better then everyone.please you go on ignore.

"your" "insure"

Oh my.

You joined here on June 3rd of this year, which is 6 weeks ago with some Sox based board name. It seems suspicious you have been stalking me here for the majority of your posts over that time. So, who were you before?

Queenie?  Pointing out typos again?  Maybe that was just a "very, very unique" way of spelling.  You never did tell me what that means.

Hey ,Its not worth it just let him insult people all day long ,cause he is tring to prove something on here which doesnt work for most.Its a a place where you can say anything ,but if rusty doesnt like it he insults you.He thinks you need long drawn out reponses makes you beliveable .Just get to the point I  say.His ego is way to big .He spends 24/7 on here,Where are all these freinds he claims to have?In his head?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Dear god. Get over yourselves, others around you and move on!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I thought BrdBreu was a passionate poster who cared about the Pats. Thats the type poster I enjoy reading. Didn't intend for this thread to deteriorate into nonsense. I hope Brd comes back soon.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Sections
Shortcuts