whatevs...see you in week 13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

whatevs...see you in week 13

edited for the haters.

I still think that we have yet to play our best football of the season but we are a team on the upswing.  Revis isnt right yet and we still have to get the chemistry right with our offense in the red zone.  Maybe the weather had something to do with it(I know it did on that drive right before the end of the half).  You have to score 7 when you get down there and I am hopefull that we learned a valuable lesson with that last night.   Farve almost made us pay for settling for field goals.  I really wish we would have stuck to pounding the football late in the game.  It looked like we had thier big DL gassed(cept for that crazy white dood).

You should understand that we blitz early in games and try to hit the QB.  Later in games we show more blitzes than we actually run(most of the time, Rex still likes to send the house as well). 

Anyway, thanks for not being total homers and gratz on picking up whatshisname from Seattle.  Good luck on halloween, I think you will need it because Moss is going to bring it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Thank you

I wouldn't go as far as calling it love. The Jets are a good team right now but it's still really easy to hate them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

yeh, i didnt mean that you guys are now jets fans...Its a great rivalry and I root for whoever is playing against the pats and now I root for the raiders as well since you get their pick.  I dislike the Bolts because of JBOLTED but I wouldnt mind if they made the playoffs in the weak west since that would be a gimme in the playoffs. LOL JBOLTED!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Yeah i hear what your sayin, I like it better when teams are more competitive within the division because it only serves to make the team stonger that comes out on top.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

no thank you for being a rational jets fan... too many times the people on here are just dickish haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Hey, You guys proved you're the real thing.L.T. was a great pickup and your defense is second to none. I still think we can beat the Jets when you come up to Foxboro but for now Humility is our only option when it comes to the Jets. I have also made a few dollars this year betting on the Jets so that eases the pain a little bit. They are actually a pretty good bet this week coming up giving about 3.5-4 points to the Broncos. If they Cover I may have to think about changing my screen name.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

fugetttaboutit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It looks like Mevi$ might be sitting out this game so I would wait and see before you place your bets...Hopefully this hamstring injury will be behind him the 2nd half of the season, right now it is ugly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you:
    [QUOTE]It looks like Mevi$ might be sitting out this game so I would wait and see before you place your bets...Hopefully this hamstring injury will be behind him the 2nd half of the season, right now it is ugly.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Although I still think they'll handle the Broncos.Isn't it amazing that when wideouts and corners sit out they end up coming up with these Hamstring and groin injuries when they hurry back?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A lot of folks felt the same way about the Jets at this time last season.. I seem to recall both the Jets and Giants were playing well and all of NY was talking about an all NY SB...then both teams went downhill and backed into the playoffs..  season is 16 games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Listen the Jets are a great team right now, but how many times in the past couple years have you said that through a quarter of the season? These next 3 "road" games are kinda a joke. I mean Det, Cle, Den? Those should be wins. even GB shouldn't be to bad but the 2nd half of the season could be rough for the Jets. Oddly enough it seems to be around Thanksgiving that the Jets seem to fall apart every year. I'll give them props for now but I'll hold my judgement of how good they really are until the day after Christmas. If they hold it together for those 6 weeks then I'll be impressed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to Thank you:
    [QUOTE]I appreciate all the love most of you are giving the Jets.  I still think that we have yet to play our best football of the season but we are a team on the upswing.  Revis isnt right yet and we still have to get the chemistry right with our offense in the red zone.  Maybe the weather had something to do with it(I know it did on that drive right before the end of the half).  You have to score 7 when you get down there and I am hopefull that we learned a valuable lesson with that last night.   Farve almost made us pay for settling for field goals.  I really wish we would have stuck to pounding the football late in the game.  It looked like we had thier big DL gassed(cept for that crazy white dood). You should understand that we blitz early in games and try to hit the QB.  Later in games we show more blitzes than we actually run(most of the time, Rex still likes to send the house as well).  Anyway, thanks for not being total homers and gratz on picking up whatshisname from Seattle.  Good luck on halloween, I think you will need it because Moss is going to bring it.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still hate them with the fire of a thousand suns, but the Jets are legit this year. Their D and O-lines are looking nasty. Tomlinson and Cromartie both have career revivals going on in the move from San Diego. Sanchez has markedly improved from last year with his 8/0 TD/INT ratio, although he had some trouble moving the ball last night. I still think they could stand to add some pieces in the receiving game -- Holmes will be a big plus and Dustin Keller is a great TE, but to me Cotchery is just okay and Braylon Edwards is too inconsistent holding on to the ball. They also need to replenish their LB corps.

But just because I want them to lose every Sunday doesn't mean I can't acknowledge they're a good team. They're very good (so far), and the Pats are going to have a fight on their hands for the AFC East this year if the Jets keep up their level of play.

Thanks for the decent post and enjoy the Denver game. I can hope, but I don't think it's going to present much of a problem for your guys.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Jets look excellent and overall a very well rounded team. I still don't think Sanchez is ready to win a Super Bowl and would caution you to get too chuffed about his regular season performance. Usually it takes QBs a few years of seasoning in the playoffs before they are ready for the bigtime and winning rings. 

Having said that, Sanchez does look to me like he could become that kind of QB, and I really didn't think that after that first horrible game this year. 

The Jets are looking like a very serious opponent for the Pats however. Our Super Bowl chances look a bit sketchier with our D but we'll see. 

Save us the "good luck against Moss" routine though - Belichick teams have played well against Favre for many years now. Moss will bring it but Brett will heave it and give us a gift or two. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets look excellent and overall a very well rounded team. I still don't think Sanchez is ready to win a Super Bowl and would caution you to get too chuffed about his regular season performance. Usually it takes QBs a few years of seasoning in the playoffs before they are ready for the bigtime and winning rings.  Having said that, Sanchez does look to me like he could become that kind of QB, and I really didn't think that after that first horrible game this year.  The Jets are looking like a very serious opponent for the Pats however. Our Super Bowl chances look a bit sketchier with our D but we'll see.  Save us the "good luck against Moss" routine though - Belichick teams have played well against Favre for many years now. Moss will bring it but Brett will heave it and give us a gift or two. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    The Jets didnt look "excellent" when the felons/ratbirds/RAVENS beat them in their house. I wouldnt be suprised if Belicheat and his cheetriots fold after the first 5 minutes sunday.... I would suggest not even to play your starters against baltimore for fear that they will all be injured playing the meanest most physical kick your as s team in the NFL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you : Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Although I still think they'll handle the Broncos.Isn't it amazing that when wideouts and corners sit out they end up coming up with these Hamstring and groin injuries when they hurry back?
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]..whatever comments you have about the Jets and Pats, I just love the Cyrus, Grammarcy Riffs avatar. One of the best movies ever made

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

There are plenty of rational fans on most NFL boards that get drowned out by morons like the guy who posted before me.

The Jets look tough right now. All of the preseason assumptions that Jets fans were banking on (resurgence of LT & Cro, maturation of the Sanchize, replacing Faneca) have panned out much to my frustration. Sanchez is still do for a clunker or two, and we gotta see if the cold & carries get to LT as the season progresses (you'll still have Green though), but right now Jets look tough and have a rather favorable schedule.

Still thinking the Pats take it when the Jets come to Gillette, but you guys have the inside track on the division (although I'm conceding nothing). Enjoy it now though, because we've got one of the youngest teams in the league and are locked & loaded for a 3rd strong draft in as many years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I am not so sure that the Jets come away with a win this Sunday. Short week and with all of the partying they do during the week they will be gased by the second half in that thin oxygen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Hey Ravensfanshateyou and the the other idiot Jets fan,

How long has it been since your teams have won anything, huh? 10 years for Ravens and over 40 years for the Jets. Has anyone ever noticed that the teams with the biggest-mouth coaches/fans very rarely win anything?

Until your teams win it all and win it often, you might want to shut your traps. Until your team wins, the banter on these blogs is just a waste of time.

Go Pats!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Ravensfanshateyou and the the other idiot Jets fan, How long has it been since your teams have won anything, huh? 10 years for Ravens and over 40 years for the Jets. Has anyone ever noticed that the teams with the biggest-mouth coaches/fans very rarely win anything? Until your teams win it all and win it often, you might want to shut your traps. Until your team wins, the banter on these blogs is just a waste of time. Go Pats!
    Posted by LittleTimmy31[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. Only time will tell!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you are correct, 2 years ago peeps were talking about an all NY Superbowl and then we went straight down hill.  I can come up with a bunch of reasons why that happened but I will go no further than Farvrerer.  He is madening and with a torn bicept I have no idea how he could even throw a football.  Last year we overachieved with a rookie HC and rookie QB.  We won our games with smashmouth football and although we were hard to stop on the ground we had no gamebreaker or threat out of the backfield when L.Washington was lost. we looked at where we came up short against the colts and went out and made some moves to fill those holes.  I see this as a more complete team and with last years playoff experience for my whole team(especially sanchez) we are better this year for it.  We went to the AFC champ game for the first time since the early 2000s and we are building on that.  We are not selling off peices, we are building on what we have.

I will give you that every year we seem to be talked about "this being the year" but this time we have more than hope on our side, we have a roster and a HC.

For the ravens fan, you are lucky that we had ZERO offense, and that was not entirely to your credit.  I think we can do somethings to your defense and I think we will have a 2nd chance in the playoffs. On another note, Ray Lewis is a genetic freak, i have no idea how that dood is 35 years old.  He seems like more of a beast now than ever!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

the jests aint won sh*t yet and until they do nothin has changed... go get happy with yourself on some other blog

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

your next screen name should be sandyvadge

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]you are correct, 2 years ago peeps were talking about an all NY Superbowl and then we went straight down hill.  I can come up with a bunch of reasons why that happened but I will go no further than Farvrerer.  He is madening and with a torn bicept I have no idea how he could even throw a football.  Last year we overachieved with a rookie HC and rookie QB.  We won our games with smashmouth football and although we were hard to stop on the ground we had no gamebreaker or threat out of the backfield when L.Washington was lost. we looked at where we came up short against the colts and went out and made some moves to fill those holes.  I see this as a more complete team and with last years playoff experience for my whole team(especially sanchez) we are better this year for it.  We went to the AFC champ game for the first time since the early 2000s and we are building on that.  We are not selling off peices, we are building on what we have. I will give you that every year we seem to be talked about "this being the year" but this time we have more than hope on our side, we have a roster and a HC. For the ravens fan, you are lucky that we had ZERO offense, and that was not entirely to your credit.  I think we can do somethings to your defense and I think we will have a 2nd chance in the playoffs. On another note, Ray Lewis is a genetic freak, i have no idea how that dood is 35 years old.  He seems like more of a beast now than ever!!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE] You say you are building on what you have! How is that possible when next year rolls around and the CBA has reinstated the roster salaray cap you won't be able to keep the players you have especially when you let a guy like beavis jerk you around when he had three years left on his original contract.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

the only person talking about next year is you lol.  Who knows if there will even be football next year.  Revis is tied up for the next 3 years after this one for what? 11.5 a year?  We got jerked around? We can trade him to an nfc team after year 3 for a kings randsom of draft picks(no 5th, 6th and 6th rounders lol) Remember teh posts about how we were going to pay him 17 a year and we will be screwed and not be able to sign our other players lol.  I think your team has 40 a year tied up in wilfork and funny hair guy. better luck next flame dood.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: whatevs...see you in week 13

Right now. I just see Sanchez as a game manager not a great playmaker. If any team shuts down the run and forces Sanchise to make the big play the Jets will have to rely on their D to get some turnovers to win. Unfortunately, no one has really shut down their running game in the last three weeks. There is the possibility that the Jets will HAVE to run the ball in week 13. Weather could be a factor because Sanchez won't throw to many deep balls.