Whats everybody doing for game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Whats everybody doing for game?

Im off to buddies house in Natick MA for playoff party - whats everybody else doing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Whats everybody doing for game?

I'm in the airport now on my way to Boston. Should be there in time to catch the Denver game, then on to Foxboro Sunday!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I just had 2 fee tix offered to me, but would have to fly from south Fl Sunday am, and fly back that night....have a feeling I wouldn't make it back in time. Looks like flat screen with balcony doors open facing intercoastal with 81 degree january temp will have to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hopefully we will all be enjoying a victory drink Sunday night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just had 2 fee tix offered to me, but would have to fly from south Fl Sunday am, and fly back that night....have a feeling I wouldn't make it back in time. Looks like flat screen with balcony doors open facing intercoastal with 81 degree january temp will have to do.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty miserable... and I'm not kidding. Would hate to live in that weather year-round. I need the cold and the snow. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty miserable... and I'm not kidding. Would hate to live in that weather year-round. I need the cold and the snow. 

[/QUOTE]

Heck, it's going to be almost as warm in Foxboro tomorrow!  It's downright balmy here in Toronto.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Me To....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heck, it's going to be almost as warm in Foxboro tomorrow!  It's downright balmy here in Toronto.

[/QUOTE]

I heard. Weather has been weird lately, to say the least. It has been unseasonably warm here in central Virginia. Been in the 60s lately! I heard it's supposed to be like Denver here next weekend (high teens... unseasonably cold).

Weird stuff. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I heard. Weather has been weird lately, to say the least. It has been unseasonably warm here in central Virginia. Been in the 60s lately! I heard it's supposed to be like Denver here next weekend (high teens... unseasonably cold).

Weird stuff. 

[/QUOTE]

We can't even get a decent winter up here in Canada anymore (well, maybe in Saskatchewan).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Weird stuff. 

[/QUOTE]

We can't even get a decent winter up here in Canada anymore (well, maybe in Saskatchewan).

[/QUOTE]

global warming dude. It's 50 degrees in MA but a deadly flu is circulating? WTH

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wake up in the clothes I wore to bed, make a cup of coffee, throw on sandals, and walk out to the ocean every day. It takes me 1-2 minutes to get out of the house. I don't have to bundle on 13 articles of clothing, shovel my way to the yard, warm up the car for 20 minutes, scrape the windshield and drive 27 miles per hour to work in fear of crashing into a snow bank. Believe me, you wouldn't hate it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Working. Ugh.

And for the AFC Championship game? Working.

And the Superbowl? Working.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GO LEAFS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Working. Ugh.

And for the AFC Championship game? Working.

And the Superbowl? Working.

[/QUOTE]

You look and sound sick....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Working in the morning, drinking for the game, oh I'm sorry .....HYDRATING for the game!! As for you, Rocky that cold sounds like it's getting worse. I recommend lots of rest and plenty of liquids, and maybe some hot wings or queso dip just to clear those sinuses!!!!Good luck we hope you get better in time for work on Monday!!!!:)KMc. Sorry...bisson!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Working in the morning, drinking for the game, oh I'm sorry .....HYDRATING for the game!! As for you, Rocky that cold sounds like it's getting worse. I recommend lots of rest and plenty of liquids, and maybe some hot wings or queso dip just to clear those sinuses!!!!Good luck we hope you get better in time for work on Monday!!!!:)KMc.

[/QUOTE]

Me 2

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Always watch games at home so that I have complete control of all aspects of the viewing experience.

However, for Sundays game I will be watching it with 5 golf buddies in one of their houses. They are all Rugby fans but slowly and surely I am converting them to the best strategic football game ever invented.

Go Pats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hanging out in my loft in front of the plasma drinking some winter lager

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Just back from the golf course, washed the Expedition and am now texting this before I sit in front of the big screen to watch the games!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im off to buddies house in Natick MA for playoff party - whats everybody else doing?

[/QUOTE]

Ah .. not fair .. anytime I hear Natick it reminds be of getting some dogs all around at Casey's.  I'm out of state now, so you are making my mouth water.

Into the Man Cave this weekend.