What's on your menu tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: What's on your menu tonight?

Roasting a half prime rib for 4 of us. marinated u-10 scallops with some jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob grilled peppers, and squash.

Always Sam Adams for a Pats games. We got some boston ale, october fest, and some cherry wheat for the ladies.

Hopefully a post game glass of Glenfiddich will be in order!

Go Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

In Response to Re: What's on your menu tonight?:
    [QUOTE]shredded dolphin
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

LOL, I've been waiting for someone to ssay Dolphin! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]let's see....I'm currently counting down the minutes to 4:30 when I can get the hell out of this place, 30 minute drive home, change into shorts and my Mayo throwback jersey and settle in on the couch, throw on the NFL network to catch up on highlights from yesterday and the MNF pregame. my girlfriend will get home about 30 minutes after me and continue to b*tch at me for being out drinking from 1pm - midnight yesterday, and although I can't really fathom the thought of drinking right now, I'll most likely crack one of the two Paulaner Octoberfests I have in my fridge to help me cope with my girlfriend.  once I smooth things over with her, I'll open the fridge and realize that all we have for food is lettuce, cheese, yogurt, ground chicken and some other assorted garbage, mutter a four letter word, and call in a take out order.  pick that up along with a few more beers and be saddled in on the couch in time for the pregame introductions. Go Pats.
    Posted by CTPatsFan17[/QUOTE]

I literally laughed out loud on that one!  Enjoy and hopefully your girl or Pats won't bring you down tonight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]Marinated & grilled skirt steak, roasted potatoes, vodka over ice with a splash of water.  When the game starts, I may have to go to a sippy cup, or put some barbells in my pockets: I tend to get excited and jump from my seat a lot.  The question is, Will Albert H. be having flattened Henne for dinner?  I hope he truly is hungry and feasts!
    Posted by BelichickforPresident[/QUOTE]

Excellent game plan for yourself!  Loke the skirt steak. potats, and vodka on the rocks with a splash of H2O!

Cheers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]Roasting a half prime rib for 4 of us. marinated u-10 scallops with some jumbo shrimp, corn on the cob grilled peppers, and squash. Always Sam Adams for a Pats games. We got some boston ale, october fest, and some cherry wheat for the ladies. Hopefully a post game glass of Glenfiddich will be in order! Go Pats.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

That's a well thought out plan.  Excellent dinner choice!

Enjoy the game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

"Do you work? Or work from home?   Seems like a full lineup for a Monday night game.

It takes me all day to fire up ribs and do them right. That's why I ask.  This game kicks off at 7, so there won't be time for much of that kind of fare in my house.

Other than that, sounds great!  Had fresh guac yesterday, actually."

Yes, I do indeed work but only about 30% from home.  I am working today & tomorrow from home so I can cultivate my "dinner for champions" then recover accordingly tomorrow without the aggravation of people!

Enjoy the game and your evening!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]shredded dolphin
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]
    next week it'll be crow, to be sure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]Y'all are killing me.  I don't get home until 6:30...walk the dog, the wife is pregnant with our first, so tend to whatever she needs, and by that time...it will be game time.  Your plans all sound great!  One good thing I've got going is that I live on the NC coast, so I can grill on Sundays in comfort through January without having to shovel a path!  Enjoy, can't wait for 7pm to get here!
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on the pregnancy!  If there is anything better than a Pats romp onm MNF, it's experiencing the birth of your child. 

G Bless! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to What's on your menu tonight?:
    [QUOTE]What's on your menu tonight?  For me, I'll start by locking myself in my basement - away from the wife & kids.  I'm lucky as my basement has a full bar and kitchen to go along with a large LCD and comfortable couch.  It also has a sliding glass door to my grill.  Did I mention, it has a lock?  I plan to kick the season off around 4:45 with a little homemade guacomole and chips.  I can crush a 12 pack easy during a Pats game and feel no effects because of the adrenalin factor.  Therefore I will start with a few Grey Goose on the rocks (don't insult me with a mixer) and then step down to a coors light around the end of the 1st quarter.  By halftime, my ribs and mashed potatoes should be perfect!  I might even dabble with a salad - although I doubt it.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to kick my dipping habit over the last 20 years so I'll pass on desert and throw in a tremendous "lipper" to start my 2nd half.  By 10:00 or so, I have repacked my lip several times with nastiness. By this time,  I am hopeful we have rolled on the Phins and my dog and I can "prance" through my back yard to take a celebratory pisss together! Cheers to you all! Go Pats!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

I won't insult you with a mixer for your Grey Goose, but coors lite, come on man drink a real beer like Sam A.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]What's on your menu tonight?  For me, I'll start by locking myself in my basement - away from the wife & kids.  I'm lucky as my basement has a full bar and kitchen to go along with a large LCD and comfortable couch.  It also has a sliding glass door to my grill.  Did I mention, it has a lock?  I plan to kick the season off around 4:45 with a little homemade guacomole and chips.  I can crush a 12 pack easy during a Pats game and feel no effects because of the adrenalin factor.  Therefore I will start with a few Grey Goose on the rocks (don't insult me with a mixer) and then step down to a coors light around the end of the 1st quarter.  By halftime, my ribs and mashed potatoes should be perfect!  I might even dabble with a salad - although I doubt it.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to kick my dipping habit over the last 20 years so I'll pass on desert and throw in a tremendous "lipper" to start my 2nd half.  By 10:00 or so, I have repacked my lip several times with nastiness. By this time,  I am hopeful we have rolled on the Phins and my dog and I can "prance" through my back yard to take a celebratory pisss together! Cheers to you all! Go Pats!

Damn Deluxe, Im jealous. My man room is on the same floor as everything else, and I cant hide as easily as you.  Grey Goose huh?  Please dont give a postgame report..lol

I think im gonna let the 99 restaurant handle my app's for tonight. Im gonna be too tired after work on a monday to cook anything, and waiting for wifey, I may have something by halftime...so gotta be pro-active and do take out. Have fun Buddy!!!  sounds like you will...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Not sure what i'm eating but I know what's on the d-line's menu.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeCiaburri. Show MikeCiaburri's posts

I love this post! haha. especially the "Tremondous lipper", I ask people at work if they want a fatty lippa and they have no clue what im talking about. im the only person who smokes/dips. ah well. Go Pats! Love your basement setup btw!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What's on your menu tonight? : I won't insult you with a mixer for your Grey Goose, but coors lite, come on man drink a real beer like Sam A.
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to watch the weight!  I figure vodka and then a few coors lights will be a lot less on the gut then a standard lager beer. 

I need to offset the ribs/mashed!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's on your menu tonight? : next week it'll be crow, to be sure
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

More like horse meat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Grand Daddy Purp!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

i'm just going to eat a large bowl of nacho cheese and a side salad with the dressing on the side of the side salad

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ben-umass. Show ben-umass's posts

[QUOTE]Grand Daddy Purp!!!!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    ditto bro. smoke good, go pats

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Sam Adams Octoberfest

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

[QUOTE]Jeff, I just went through that myself, my newborn is 4 months old. I dont know how prego your wife is but I know once they get into their second trimester they start going to sleep crazy early so if that is the case you should be good to go. Also I changed my mind, im making pulled pork nacho's for the game lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

...lol Killa - she went to bed at 8 last night.  She's due in less than a month, I give her maybe until half time tonight!  Enjoy the nachos - sounds good!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I got sick last night drinking Cowboy kool aid, so tonight I just want to enjoy a nice tasty filet of Dolphin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Coors Light is fine dont take that sh*t! Sam A is overrated.

To each his own, coors light, might as well drink water.

Turkey 101 an Sam..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Budweisers and buds

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Coors Light is fine dont take that sh*t! Sam A is overrated.

Killa, so now I'm over-rated? FU-lol 

I'm with you on the blunt, one in already. I'm chowing the last of the scallops wrapped in bacon while simultaneously covering this keyboard in pig fat.
    I'm lucky on the wife front.....she's a diehard Pats fan. She was flying the duel flags off the car all day and has some blueprint for a screaming pile of Nachos for gametime.

I'm so freaking pumped it's crazy, I can't wait 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I still get way to nervous while the game is on....I'm freezing my two bags of Swedish Fish because it's all I can hold down...although I keep having to wipe up red stuff off my TV screen after I get 10 or 15 of the lil' suckers paked in there and start yelling at a bad call by the refs......

BTW...I was nauseated by the ESPN pre-game crew because one of the so called "experts" on the in studio panel (Carter) didn't know Brian Winters was a Patriot now...HUH?!