What's on your menu tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: What's on your menu tonight?

In Response to What's on your menu tonight?:
    [QUOTE]What's on your menu tonight?  For me, I'll start by locking myself in my basement - away from the wife & kids.  I'm lucky as my basement has a full bar and kitchen to go along with a large LCD and comfortable couch.  It also has a sliding glass door to my grill.  Did I mention, it has a lock?  I plan to kick the season off around 4:45 with a little homemade guacomole and chips.  I can crush a 12 pack easy during a Pats game and feel no effects because of the adrenalin factor.  Therefore I will start with a few Grey Goose on the rocks (don't insult me with a mixer) and then step down to a coors light around the end of the 1st quarter.  By halftime, my ribs and mashed potatoes should be perfect!  I might even dabble with a salad - although I doubt it.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to kick my dipping habit over the last 20 years so I'll pass on desert and throw in a tremendous "lipper" to start my 2nd half.  By 10:00 or so, I have repacked my lip several times with nastiness. By this time,  I am hopeful we have rolled on the Phins and my dog and I can "prance" through my back yard to take a celebratory pisss together! Cheers to you all! Go Pats!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]
    Wow sounds nice! I know what you mean with the adrenaline killing the buzz (leading to large and rapid consumption). Do to it being a work night, I'll probably have a couple of Captains's - follow it with a couple of Bud Lights - and wash it all down with some Vidalia onion burgers, cheddar, tomato, pickles, and lettuce.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I'm headed to a local Pittsburgh bar to have some hot wings and some Leinenkugels.  I don't teach any classes on T or Thu, so no need to worry about getting up to work tommorrow :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

The good - awesome food & drink.  Awesome game.  And I remember it.  The bad - Feels like I got a steel vise on my head.  And it's noon already.  Maybe I should have gone with Grey Goose and not the $15 bucks a plastic jug stuff I usually get.  Then again, maybe it was more the quantity than the quality that's killing me.
    How you guys holding up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

my shredded dolphin was exquisite....I'm on the wagon so I'm hangover free.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Harley - On the wagon and a big fan?  How the heck do you contain your excitement and settle your nerves?