What's taking BB so long?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

What's taking BB so long?

To sign any of his awful picks?  Jets have already signed two.  Could it be that cap hell BB has gotten himself into?  Maybe they'll ask Revis to take a pay cut or tack on a third year at 30 mil to spread out his hit some more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: What's taking BB so long?

Lame.  Trolls can sometimes come up with some good zingers, but this is just lame.  There is plenty of money to sign the rookies.  Reiss even had an article about this today.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

At least they put the names back on the threads so we know which ones to avoid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

two dogs one stone,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, moron, nice job "avoid"ing this one.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lame.  Trolls can sometimes come up with some good zingers, but this is just lame.  There is plenty of money to sign the rookies.  Reiss even had an article about this today.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

[/QUOTE]

Reiss? Oh my.  So, fitting in the rookies will be no problem, but what about the 10 mil that BB like to not spend?  What about the cash to replace all of those injury prone players on the roster mid season?  7.5 mil in cap space?  Yep, plenty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Rookie contracts are set by the collective bargaining agreement.  No need to rush with signing?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to msteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rookie contracts are set by the collective bargaining agreement.  No need to rush with signing?

[/QUOTE]

no need to wait with signing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't believe I said anything about which threads I might avoid. I was just making a general observation. You must be paranoid, or just a little on the slow side. Either way, no worries you can get help. They're doing great things with medications these days. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't believe I said anything about which threads I might avoid. I was just making a general observation. You must be paranoid, or just a little on the slow side. Either way, no worries you can get help. They're doing great things with medications these days. 

[/QUOTE]

So, you're now saying this isn't one to avoid?  

Paranoid that you're an idiot?  Sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I may be an idiot, that's at least debatable. But once again, did I say that I would, or that anybody else should avoid this or any other splendid Mile High Mike thread? All I said was that it's now possible to avoid threads that are started by someone you prefer avoiding. Just a general observation. Never mentioned you or anybody else by name. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time understanding that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

two dogs one stone,

[/QUOTE]

2 girls 1 cup. google it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Mike is really reaching here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PestZapper3. Show PestZapper3's posts

[QUOTE]

To sign any of his awful picks?  Jets have already signed two.  Could it be that cap hell BB has gotten himself into?  Maybe they'll ask Revis to take a pay cut or tack on a third year at 30 mil to spread out his hit some more.

[/QUOTE]

What's taking the Jet's so long to win a SB?

Could it be incompetence? Maybe they'll just declare again that they will be the winner of the next SB!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why so muc talk about the Jets on a Pats board?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Your attempts at trolling are about as good as the Jets Super Bowl chances.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PestZapper3. Show PestZapper3's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Better question: Why is a Jets fan posting on a Pats board?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PestZapper3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He has been trolling here for years.  He usually cries about Pats fans talking about the Jets here. Now he mentions the Jets in his post.  As someone said years ago "if this guy spent as much time chasing girls as he does trying to be annoying on this forum he would be Wilt Chamberlain".  It's a pretty sad existence for Mike here, but he is kind of fun to laugh at.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PestZapper3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He has been trolling here for years.  He usually cries about Pats fans talking about the Jets here. Now he mentions the Jets in his post.  As someone said years ago "if this guy spent as much time chasing girls as he does trying to be annoying on this forum he would be Wilt Chamberlain".  It's a pretty sad existence for Mike here, but he is kind of fun to laugh at.

[/QUOTE]

Um...who's mike?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Jets have already signed two."

If only the goal was who signs players the fastest. Unfortunately it all gets settled on the field. 

It's pathetic you have bought into the cap hell crud that gets served up around here. Teams find a way to get their guys signed. Denver got it done and kicked our tails. We'll get it done and kick the Jets tails. And so it goes. 

Here's something you see at Jets games you never see at Pats games: 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I may be an idiot, that's at least debatable. But once again, did I say that I would, or that anybody else should avoid this or any other splendid Mile High Mike thread? All I said was that it's now possible to avoid threads that are started by someone you prefer avoiding. Just a general observation. Never mentioned you or anybody else by name. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time understanding that.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Because the Jets organization knows what they are doing?!#@$%&*

Joke of a troll mile high is! 

Go play on the highway ...BB has forgotten more football than the entire Jests organization is up on....don't worry about our team...we only own the division! Jests won't be even close to smelling the playoffs...

Sections
Shortcuts