In response to mthurl's comment:
[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
[QUOTE]

3rd season and has yet to complete a full season.  He is a great talent when he is on the field but I worry about him being the type of player who gets hurt year after year and won't be able to ever live up to his full potential as a player because he can not stay healthy.

[/QUOTE]

I agree and the truth is you will be labeled irrational and a troll for saying that. I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised he's hurt - he's been hurt every year he's been here. He gets up grabbing something at least once a game, weather it be his ankle, knee or shoulder. I hope he can put an end to these things that make him miss four games per season, because he is the type of guy that can get 90 plus catches a year. 

[/QUOTE]

My you missed the play.  It was the one that Edelwaste rolled up on the back of his leg. Bending it like a pretzel. Yeah what a soft *ussy.

[/QUOTE]

No I'm just basing it on the fact that he got hurt last year...concussion and before that a knee and the year before a knee. Now an ankle - he's kind of built like a wide receiver - yet he takes some serious hits and plays in a lot of traffic (never mind that he has to block). Maybe it all just adds up to bad luck? Either way, he's missed something like 12 games in three seasons.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't BB have him playing FB on the play he got concussed ala Richard Seymour?  Can't really blame the guy for being played outta position.

I guess I really like the guy since I'm making excuses for him. Now Chung and Brace who both suck and are always injured should be cut.

[/QUOTE]

I like him too and really if he only plays 10 games a season, the return on the investment are still 100 times better than what you get with Chung and Brace.