In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

3rd season and has yet to complete a full season.  He is a great talent when he is on the field but I worry about him being the type of player who gets hurt year after year and won't be able to ever live up to his full potential as a player because he can not stay healthy.

I agree and the truth is you will be labeled irrational and a troll for saying that. I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised he's hurt - he's been hurt every year he's been here. He gets up grabbing something at least once a game, weather it be his ankle, knee or shoulder. I hope he can put an end to these things that make him miss four games per season, because he is the type of guy that can get 90 plus catches a year. 

My you missed the play.  It was the one that Edelwaste rolled up on the back of his leg. Bending it like a pretzel. Yeah what a soft *ussy.

No I'm just basing it on the fact that he got hurt last year...concussion and before that a knee and the year before a knee. Now an ankle - he's kind of built like a wide receiver - yet he takes some serious hits and plays in a lot of traffic (never mind that he has to block). Maybe it all just adds up to bad luck? Either way, he's missed something like 12 games in three seasons.

Didn't BB have him playing FB on the play he got concussed ala Richard Seymour?  Can't really blame the guy for being played outta position.

I guess I really like the guy since I'm making excuses for him. Now Chung and Brace who both suck and are always injured should be cut.

I like him too and really if he only plays 10 games a season, the return on the investment are still 100 times better than what you get with Chung and Brace.