What's up with Arron?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What's up with Arron?

Anyone noticed that the G-Man is lighting up the field, but Arron isn't play up to his potential? Personally, I think Los Manos has more talent that Gronk. I'm shocked he's not being implemented better. Any thoughts? Is he still hurting from the MCL sparain?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: What's up with Arron?

In Response to What's up with Arron?:
    Anyone noticed that the G-Man is lighting up the field, but Arron isn't play up to his potential? Personally, I think Los Manos has more talent that Gronk. I'm shocked he's not being implemented better. Any thoughts? Is he still hurting from the MCL sparain?
    Posted by 49Patriots

Not as big, not a true blocker.  Gronk can line up and run block with total credibility, get open on pass plays and shield with his body.  Both are great, Aaron will come along, Gronk is just magic in a bottle.  They are giving him snaps at wideout, which they aren't doing with Gronk.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Depends on the matchup's and the team they are playing, maybe you see him play alot more and makes play's vs the chiefs and you see gronk not target enough cause hes being doubled.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: What's up with Arron?:
    Depends on the matchup's and the team they are playing, maybe you see him play alot more and makes play's vs the chiefs and you see gronk not target enough cause hes being doubled.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

I agree, it is situational targeting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hernandez is a better receiving threat then Gronk but not a better TE which is why he sees less snaps. Simply put if you are in 2 TE sets you put both out if you are in a spread 1 man TE you want Gronk for flexibility. It's not like Gronk isn't a great receiver too. Of course you might see Hernandez as a 3rd WR if Ocho can't build off of last week or Price can't get on the field

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This is why I wouldn't shed a tear if O'Brien were to spontaneously combust

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He hasn't been the same since he was hurt. First. Also, he had a few drops, a fumble, and bounced a pass up for an INT against the Jets first time around. So you might be able to question whether BB is looking for more ball security. 

We saw that last season too. I think he should be more involved as well, because when Hernandez gets going the passing offense seems to really purr.

I think this team has a lot of weapons, and getting them all reps appropriately has to be hard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Hernandez, BJGE, Woodhead, Welker, Faulk, Ridley and Vereen have all been hurt for at least part of the season. Hernandez is still not 100%. Tough to get all of the weapons involved and build consistency when everyone is in and out with injuries. Check the stats, Branch's production is almost directly aligned with Hernandez. When AH has a big game, so does Branch and when AH has been out, Branch seems to disappear. I think this is the biggest reason for the ups and downs for the offense this year. A healthy Hernandez opens up so many other things.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I love Hernandez when he is healthy, but I'm concerned about the lack of games that he has actually been 100%.  Hopefully this is just bad luck and won't be a recurring problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think it's injury related, he was lighting it up until then. He was noticeably slower his first game back. I didn't notice anything the last couple games but I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a step slower.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

He still has 5 TD's, which is 3rd most for TE's. Naturally Gronk leads all TE's w/8 & 3 players have 6. Not bad for a guy playing possibly hurt w/reduced snaps (if that's the case)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Posted by 49Patriots

yes of course he is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Posted by 49Patriots

Whats up with him? He is ticked off that folks like you keep spelling his name wrong! Its Aaron nor Arron.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Because he's not Brady's binkie at the moment. Welker and Gronk are. You do enough of the things Zbellino mentioned and Brady stops looking at you as often until you earn it back.

We also do NOT see what goes on in practice and neither does the media and that's where almost all player evaluations by coaching staffs are made. ...and  comfort for Brady with regards to his receivers & TE's.

Fans try to make a judgement on a limited number of views on a player, myself obviously included, because its all we have.

Hernandez will have some big game in one of the upcoming games and this thread will be moot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Ink poisoning is slowing him down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Shananigan..ROFLMAO....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

when aaron's inside 20 yard line things go bad.  maybe its luck.  when gronkowski doesn't stay to block he catches td's

TD vs int to aaron is way better   gronk way better

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Matchups, ups and downs of a season, nicks, etc. Over time he will be very productive and very dangerous. He is like Dallas Clask (but ultimately I think better) more than a true TE. He and Gronk do not really play same position.

He will have some big games doen the stretch if he is healthy. Hoping more that he is healthy going in to the playoffs as he is a huge matchup problem in the passing game and a big play waiting to happen.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

LAS MANOS !!!! hahaha good one !

I think there is not reason to compare Gronk and Aaron... yes, same position, but very different players... 

He´s hurt + Brady havent play LIGHTS OUT in a month or so... so that´s part of it.

I hope he can get healthy soon !

Sections
Shortcuts