What's up with Patriots' wives and running their mouth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Re: What's up with Patriots' wives and running their mouth?

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Calling a beautiful woman who models underware a stripper is pretty pathetic.

Right and I hear she earns a lot more than Tom does, too.  Pretty mind-boggling.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Will the wives tear apart the team?

Why do people like to blame wives for this sort of thing?  Like Yoko Ono breaking up the Beatles, which she didn't, even McCartney has acknowledged that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

It's a proven oxymoron of sorts:

Once you get married, you're screwed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Calling a beautiful woman who models underware a stripper is pretty pathetic. At least somebody's got the balls to say something cause the players sure can't.. Yet the Ravens are still whining and running their mouths and Harbaugh isn't telling them to shut up. You know why -he believes it gives them an edge and I believe it does.. For crist sakes Belichick stop squeezing your players balls, turn them loose and let them be the men they are.

Sorry, my lady, but I called her a stripper because she's a Hooters girl...I've never seen a difference between the two. But after calming down since the loss and the low blow by Mrs. Welker, I'll admit I was wrong. I shouldn't have insulted her honor either. 

The Ravens are a trashy bunch, no class really, but Ray Lewis has never been one of those annoying Ravens that run their mouths. He's an inspirational man to his teammates and he has a ton of respect for Tom. He'll probably even ask Brady to induct him when they call his number in Canton. I disagree though, the Pats got beat because their offense is too finsese with those tiny possesion receivers. There's no one in the Pats WR corps that I would take with me into a fight. They're all under 6 foot while the Ravens have ball, tall, lengthy CBs. We need someone who'll eat coverage alive like Torrey Smith or D. Thomas or Erik Decker. 

The Pats don't have that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I have mention this in other threads, but Talib tried to shoot his sister's boyfriend and beat up a cab driver. Brady has kids with multiple women... It is just the NFL.

He has three kids with two women, one of whom is his wife

You make him sound like he's a fellow traveler with Shawn Kemp and Antonio Cromartie

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I have mention this in other threads, but Talib tried to shoot his sister's boyfriend and beat up a cab driver. Brady has kids with multiple women... It is just the NFL.

He has three kids with two women, one of whom is his wife

You make him sound like he's a fellow traveler with Shawn Kemp and Antonio Cromartie

And who is the other one with? I could care less about these guys personal lives. Honestly the less I know the better. I suspect if I knew too much about most professional athletes I would stop watching altogether...

I was just saying that she should look around the locker room at the guys Wes plays with. So Dennard and Talib are model citizens just because they wear Patriots jerseys or does the Pats jersey just mean they get a second chance? The Patriots also had at least four guys on the roster for that game who had been previously suspended for violating the NFL PED policy (Spikes, Talib, Bolden & Cunningham).

All of it is just life in the NFL.