Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

What's Up With Percy Harvin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: What's Up With Percy Harvin?

He is a good player, but if you ask me who i would rather draft Harvin or Brian Robiski from Ohio State I would take Robiski every time. Robiski will end up being the best WR in teh draft and he would be a perfect fit for the Pats, the son of a NFL WR coach with an insane work ethic, sounds like a Pat to me. The last time we took a FL WR it was Chad Jackson, we could have drafted Santonio Holmes out of Ohio State that year but we took Jackson instead of moving up for Holmes and now we have the choice between Percy Harvin from FL State and Brian Robiski from Ohio State and i would hate to make the same mistake twice. Robiski would develop into a very good WR in NE more so then Harvin would from where i sit.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Harvin is sure to be off of a number of draft boards. He may be an interesting draft story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Prairiemike, Are you kissing a goat in that avatar?  That's the worst avatar I've ever seen.   You seem like a knowledgeable Pat's fan but I have to say that I'm probably going to have to hit the "ignore button" on you just so I never have to look at that avatar again.
    Posted by celtfan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Prairiemike, Are you kissing a goat in that avatar?  That's the worst avatar I've ever seen.   You seem like a knowledgeable Pat's fan but I have to say that I'm probably going to have to hit the "ignore button" on you just so I never have to look at that avatar again.
    Posted by celtfan

That is (or was) Tim the Enchanter.  If you don't know who Tim the Enchanter is, it doesn't really matter. I like the Mark Henderson one a lot better anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts