What's up with the bandwagon fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

What's up with the bandwagon fans?

C'mon guys.  We aren't perfect but some of you are just amazing with how quick you are giving up.  I see most of our problems as one issue; QB protection, or lack of it.

Do you guys remember our lean years?  Do you remember how bad those years were?  We have it great right now.  To abandon our team at week 2 makes me wonder if our pro-bowl troll Leon has a point about us.  Let's get real.  We don't have to like everything we see, but let's not give up on our team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: What's up with the bandwagon fans?

In Response to What's up with the bandwagon fans?:
    [QUOTE]C'mon guys.  We aren't perfect but some of you are just amazing with how quick you are giving up.  I see most of our problems as one issue; QB protection, or lack of it. Do you guys remember our lean years?  Do you remember how bad those years were?  We have it great right now.  To abandon our team at week 2 makes me wonder if our pro-bowl troll Leon has a point about us.  Let's get real.  We don't have to like everything we see, but let's not give up on our team!
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]..unfortunately Carawy, a lot of the "fans" on  here were not around or didnt care during the lean years. Now that they're good, its all aboard the bandwagon and "we rule, you su#k." A little humility from these wagoneers would be nice but I wouldnt count on it. As soon as they start winning again, it'll be just like before

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Same garbage bandwagon jumpers deserted the Sox earlier this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Of course, many of the bandwagon threads are just Leon is various disguises.  He doesn't think we can figure that out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon guys.  We aren't perfect but some of you are just amazing with how quick you are giving up.  I see most of our problems as one issue; QB protection, or lack of it. Do you guys remember our lean years?  Do you remember how bad those years were?  We have it great right now.  To abandon our team at week 2 makes me wonder if our pro-bowl troll Leon has a point about us.  Let's get real.  We don't have to like everything we see, but let's not give up on our team!
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Oh, stop it with the bandwagon, pink-hat BS! Since when did criticism become teasonous?  I've watched the Pat's for better than 30 years through the highs and lows, seen the good players waste their time here, then flourish in places like Oakland.

Life has been fantastic these past 10 years, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Brady is coming back..getting in shape, re-adjusting, and getting pissed off...better to have a game like this in SEP than in JAN.  The Summer Soldiers and Sunshine Patriots...well, you smart guys all know that speech...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: What's up with the bandwagon fans?:
    [QUOTE]Of course, many of the bandwagon threads are just Leon is various disguises.  He doesn't think we can figure that out.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Look at the initial posting dates for a vast majority of these "bandwagon" fans.  It is quite obvious a true Pats fan will realize this game for what it is, one loss in a 16 game season to a team fully capable of defeating the Pats.  Unless you had your head buried in the sand thinking no team can play better than the Pats for a game, to turn around and dump on them is ridiculous.  You can question play calling, use of certain personnel and ask why about things.  Some of these folks seem to think they know better and the Pats should never lose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE

not giving up on the team but when the same three plays have beaten you for two years in a row, wouldn't you make adjustments?  a rookie played brady staight up and spanked him!!!! the pats are not very good 2 weeks into the seasons

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

krismk.. you CAN criticize...  but, many of these posters are calling for heads, saying the team stinks, Brady sux etc...  and in many cases, giving up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Who cares about them? I certainly don't. Their support means nothing and their opinion even less.

BTW, I still think the Sox can take the division. After today, they might just be down by 5 and only 4 in the loss column. With three games left against the Yankees and two more unplayed games - winning all 5 puts them 1 game out.