what's up with the ref?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

what's up with the ref?

He got in Blounts face...!?!?

I've never seen a ref go after a player like that? Wtfrank?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: what's up with the ref?

I agree he needs to be fined -  the guy seemed like he had it in for Blount - if you watch the end of the play a Colts player, #93, I believe, gets up in Blounts facemask and stays there as he's getting up and the ref chews out blount for like 1 minute?-maybe he's a racist - his behavior was bizzarre for sure?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Or maybe he felt bad for all the pounding Blount gave the Colts D? LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Things got ver chippy, I'd love to hear the NFL sound FX to get a better idea of what happened. Otherwise, refs do get in the faces of players to calm them down before it gets out of hand.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

That ref was terrible all night. Thankfully it didn't hurt the pats too much. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm not going to get into what the refs were doing after this victory, but they were decidedly in favor of the Dolts! Unfortunately for the Dolts, Luck was to busy chucking INT's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree he needs to be fined -  the guy seemed like he had it in for Blount - if you watch the end of the play a Colts player, #93, I believe, gets up in Blounts facemask and stays there as he's getting up and the ref chews out blount for like 1 minute?-maybe he's a racist - his behavior was bizzarre for sure?

[/QUOTE]

That's probably it.  He probably doesn't like black people, so he decided to give an earful to a running back on a football team during a nationally televised game.  That's what racist people do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

He probably had his $$$ on the Colts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

I dispise Obama. Does that make me a racist??????????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It Could?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happened last week as well. On Blounts long TD run the official started chewing on him after a very minor TD celebration.

I'll beat one of my favorite dead horses again...the sooner Goodell is gone...the better the NFL will be for it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Who knows the motivation but to call it racist is simply a simpleton. 

Blount has been playing great, but like Talib, he is one argument short of a suspension. He's hot headed..maybe the ref wanted to insure he didn't get suspended and got in his face to get him away from a potential catastrophe. 

On another note...I didn't see the the 15 yard penalty on butler assessed on the following play? The pats kicked it into the end zone yet the colts started on their 20. Was that Penalty on butler ever ssessed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Blount has been playing great, but like Talib, he is one argument short of a suspension. He's hot headed..maybe the ref wanted to insure he didn't get suspended and got in his face to get him away from a potential catastrophe. 

On another note...I didn't see the the 15 yard penalty on butler assessed on the following play? The pats kicked it into the end zone yet the colts started on their 20. Was that Penalty on butler ever ssessed?

[/QUOTE]

It was assessed on the kickoff. The ball was moved up 15 yards to the 45.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The ref told Blount that he could have given him a penalty on the play  but since Kraft has so much pull  he would let it slide....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no, especially if you use the MLK doctrine, of judge by character, not the color of his skin.

Obama, has no character

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Learn to spell TSW.  I despise nitwits.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

It didn't seem like the Pats got many calls all night... go thing they controlled the game!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    By rule, the penalty was assessed on the kickoff, moving it from the 35 yard line to the 50. That's why the ball sailed into the stands. It is NOT assessed on the starting field position.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blount has a bit of a nationally known thug reputation for dropping that mouthy hillbilly from boise st  with a real nice straight right to the jaw.

the refs actions could be just as much about that as anything.   Maybe he was  saying...  " you got a good thing going here, buddy ,  don't blow it by doing something stupid...."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's probably it.  He probably doesn't like black people, so he decided to give an earful to a running back on a football team during a nationally televised game.  That's what racist people do.

[/QUOTE]

You'd be suprised what racist people are capable of and from both sides you must live in Seattle or Oregon?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you fools even know what was being said on the field?  Actions don't tell everything.  Maybe he told the ref to F off or something?  You ignorant Pats fans over analyze everything and make it into something it is not.

[/QUOTE]

Do you realize you were wrong 13 times so far this year and right only 4 times? That is not only a bad record but it indicates that expecting the opposite of what you think is a great indicator of success! So thanks for the support for next week!!!!!