What's worse than a Hater?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaMaddHattar. Show DaMaddHattar's posts

What's worse than a Hater?

You know, I've read through a bunch of posts, and so far LeonJet has made the most sense.  There are so many cowards on here ready to turn their back on the Pats the second things get tough.  I mean, "when did it start?"  Right.  It's all because of Romeo and Assante.  By the way, who is Romeo coaching for this year?  Surprised you didn't bring Charlie Weis into the discussion.
    Brady is a prima donna?   Yeah, except that he just took a POUNDING and still took the game to the wire before losing in New York for the first time ever.  What have you tubs of lard done today?

I listened to you meatballs whine all off-season about Brady and pining for  Matt Cassel--refresh me, how has his career been so far?  Never mind the three super bowls he has given Boston, you bunch of crumbs seem to have had enough of him becuase he likes nice clothes.  You fruits deserve the Atlanta Falcons.  Go hang out on the Indy sites, Trolls! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Re: What's worse than a Hater?

In Response to What's worse than a Hater?:
    You know, I've read through a bunch of posts, and so far LeonJet has made the most sense.  There are so many cowards on here ready to turn their back on the Pats the second things get tough.  I mean, "when did it start?"  Right.  It's all because of Romeo and Assante.  By the way, who is Romeo coaching for this year?  Surprised you didn't bring Charlie Weis into the discussion. Brady is a prima donna?   Yeah, except that he just took a POUNDING and still took the game to the wire before losing in New York for the first time ever.  What have you tubs of lard done today? I listened to you meatballs whine all off-season about Brady and pining for  Matt Cassel--refresh me, how has his career been so far?  Never mind the three super bowls he has given Boston, you bunch of crumbs seem to have had enough of him becuase he likes nice clothes.  You fruits deserve the Atlanta Falcons.  Go hang out on the Indy sites, Trolls! 
    Posted by DaMaddHattar

Super bowls aside, you won today?  Speaking for us "tubs of lard," I just wanted to know who won, because obviously you have all the answers.  Oh, by the way, with respect to super bowls won, how did Brady do agains the Bills and Jets - answer:  1 and 1 and barely.  Love me some Brady, but when he playes like crappola, I gotta call it crappola.  End of the day, Brady stunk today and nothing you say can change that fact. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPat27. Show BigPat27's posts

Man we haven't done anything ever since they busted us with the video taping!!!  Shoot!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

BigPat----AKA TROLL......You posted that same comment on another thread....oh yeah you forgot again.....11-5 last year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaMaddHattar. Show DaMaddHattar's posts

In Response to Re: What's worse than a Hater?:
    but when he playes like crappola, I gotta call it crappola.  End of the day, Brady stunk today and nothing you say can change that fact. 
    Posted by simroy

Yeah he did--so what?  If you pulled for another team, this sort of thing would happen several times a season instead of once every few years.  He just lost his first regular season game since December 10th of 2006.  It's called being a fan, tubby.  Feelings aren't supposed to change from week to week based on the final score.  And my personal feeling is that people who spend most of their time on the couch covered in doritos crumbs don't really have the right to criticize the ones who put in the sweat and pain.  You know, the ones who say "we" lost or "we" won...but I am sure YOU are not one of those, right?  By the way, you have  some nacho cheese there on your shirt.

Sections
Shortcuts