What's wrong with Peyton Manning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

What's wrong with Peyton Manning?

Is he too old? Was he too reliant on Dallas Clark?

While Addai is still out...he does have garcon and reggine wayne
    2 wrs that were better than what philip rivers had when all his wrs were hurt...rivers still flourished

2 wrs better than what brady has (granted we do have the 2 TEs...but Tamme doesnt look bad at all)

Im not watching the game...but my question is...is it that he doesnt trust his offense anymore...OR IS HE GETTING TOO OLD?

granted 34 years isnt that old for a qb...but he has attempted over 7000 in game passes...and probably more in practice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: What's wrong with Peyton Manning?

Also...Manning has about 2500 more passes attempted than brady

Imagine Brady's #'s in comparison to mannings if he had 2500 more attempts.

manning has better numbers because hes thrown it a ton more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

aw shucks i can't win wothout talent around me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Manning is a very good quarterback. He is not having a great season. It happens.

The Colts need a rebuilding season. This team looks tired. They have no swagger to them. Dungy was a far better coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with Peyton Manning?:
    Manning is a very good quarterback. He is not having a great season. It happens. The Colts need a rebuilding season. This team looks tired. They have no swagger to them. Dungy was a far better coach.
    Posted by mkulacz

you're not doing a good job convincing us to feel sorry for them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Nevermind about the age thing...i just watched his two picks...just poor decision making

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I agree that Manning is a very good QB...Top 10 all time

But he is not the BEST EVER....which is what many experts claim.

If you watched the pats last season...they had no swagger to them...brady still played fairly well up until that ravens game.

and he did it with what i believe was a far worse offense.  he only had 2 legitimate passing options...1 of which being moss, whos productivity dramatically dropped after week 10.

o yeah...and manning plays in an offense friendly dome over half the time

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

ill give him one thing, hes consistent.... consistently bad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

He looks fine to me

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Remember when Favre retired and all the analysts said how there will never be another one like Favre? I think we just found his successor. He wears #18 for the Colts.

He's the Human Turnover, Part II.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

What is wrong with Manning? Nothing that a few errant stats and another  MVP couldn't cure. 

Stats make him happy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Manning is a system quarterback.  Now that his system is disrupted he is showing how good an improvisor he is.

Brady, for most of his career, had an offense as talented as Manning is playing with this year.  The difference is Brady is a leader, a winner.  He can make something out of nothing.

Manning can't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

I'm so sick and tired of all the BS excuses all the so called experts have for Manning and the Colts.  Whenever he throws an INT. it's either the receiver quit on it or ran the wrong route.  Whenever the Colts lose, which lately is a lot (THANK GOD), it's injuries.  Umm, newsflash, EVRYONE has injuries.  This is the National Football League.  How about when we lost Tom Brady for the entire year and still finished 11-5?  The Colts make me want to vomit. Undecided

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

aw shucks, i just three another INT to cosy my team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I watched the Colts game today and the thing that struck me is that Manning is close to the only good player on the Team. Wayne is good. Garcon is inconsistent. No Running game and a bad O-Line. The defense is full of holes and Caldwell is a bad Coach. This team is headed south and by the time they figure out that their coach is incapable of turning the ship around Peyton's career wil be close to over. It's good to see the Colts like this but as far as Manning goes he has to do pretty much everything if he wants this team to win. See ya later Colts. They're off the radar for long time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Was it me or did it seem P Manning didn't have the velocity on the ball he usually does?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I watched the Colts game today and the thing that struck me is that Manning is close to the only good player on the Team. Wayne is good. Garcon is inconsistent. No Running game and a bad O-Line. The defense is full of holes and Caldwell is a bad Coach. This team is headed south and by the time they figure out that their coach is incapable of turning the ship around Peyton's career wil be close to over. It's good to see the Colts like this but as far as Manning goes he has to do pretty much everything if he wants this team to win. See ya later Colts. They're off the radar for long time.
    Posted by Rerun85

Hey now, hold on. Caldwell is not a bad coach. At least he is better than I thought before today. At 2:43, he ran down a ref to call a timeout and stop the clock. Excellent time management. This marked the first time I have ever seen him give a hint that he knew he was even at the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with Peyton Manning? : Hey now, hold on. Caldwell is not a bad coach. At least he is better than I thought before today. At 2:43, he ran down a ref to call a timeout and stop the clock. Excellent time management. This marked the first time I have ever seen him give a hint that he knew he was even at the game.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Caldwell must have been P!SSd that he had to finally think. They told him Manning was going to be in charge when he took the title of caoch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with Peyton Manning? : Caldwell must have been P!SSd that he had to finally think. They told him Manning was going to be in charge when he took the title of caoch.
    Posted by Rerun85

LOL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I think he really had no respect for his coach.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Manning has only been sacked 13 times in 486 attempts. I don't think you can blame his problems on his O-line.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Manning single handedly cost his team the win.  Without that pair of pick-six's and his other two interceptions, his defense holds the Cowboys to 23 points and easily wins the game.  

Worst quarterback ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think he is just having a bad year, and he is making it worse by pressing.  I sure do enjoy it.  Watching him thow away the Dallas game just made me so happy.  I'm pretty sure this will damage his head in some way going forward... nice.  Oh well, Gatorade, Sony, Reebok, Underarmor, DirecTV, and who knows who else still are getting their money's worth from him.  Unless he starts throwing commercials to the wrong companies too....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Nothing is wrong with Peyton Manning that a little heilich maneuver can't cure.

Sections
Shortcuts