Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Im confused, the man Laz wants the Patriots to lose tonight, other people want them to win, and everyone is yelling at everyone about it. Someone said RUSS doesnt know anything about football and he's a bottom licker, and then RUSS said most of you are trolls. I dont know about those things but it looked like the Patriots defense is not that good tonight. I dont know how they are going to fix that,  do any of you? Oh now Im really worried!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year?

take a prozac and use your vibraytorein your reear then you'll feel better

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year?:
    [QUOTE]take a prozac and use your vibraytorein your reear then you'll feel better
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    Use my vibraytor in my ear? Will that cause an infection? Oh you say the sweetest things. Your a nice man, but what about the Patriots? Are you worried at all or do you think they will be ok?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, dude.  Better this happen for y'all in a pre-season game than in the regular season.  Hey, I just watched the Colt D get shredded by Aaron Rodgers and that excellent Packer Offense.  And you...snicker...had the same thing happen with that excellent...chuckle, chuckle...St. Louis Offense...  Roar!  Guffaw!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Matilda...I hope that's not you.....that face could scare a starving dog off a meat wagon....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year?:
    [QUOTE]Matilda...I hope that's not you.....that face could scare a starving dog off a meat wagon....
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

Ohhh you! Dont so that though, the poor doggies would go hungry. Your just saying that cuz your playing hard to get is all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year? : Ohhh you! Dont so that though, the poor doggies would go hungry. Your just saying that cuz your playing hard to get is all.
    Posted by MatildaWanna[/QUOTE]

You mam are the ultimate woman!! I can see us watching a game together and then yoddling down your canyon after...or during, if our defense stinks this bad!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

BUTLER SUX!

And no Russ, I'm not a troll!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[QUOTE]No, Wilhite sux.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

They both sux! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

JulesWinfield- Say what you want, but Bradford was awesome.  I'm stunned.  Looks like they got a winner there, and that made a difference.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Colts Babe is that you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Gris, get this thing under control ...It's Friday and the "probees" are running amuck here...

Geez... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Matilda.....wow....last time I saw anything that ugly it was being led into the starting gate at Churchill Downs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

n Response to Re: Whats wrong with the Patriot's Defense? Is this going to be a long year?:
    [QUOTE]BUTLER SUX! And no Russ, I'm not a troll!
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

ahahahahahaha... but really thought, he'll come around.  He has the tools.  This really goes back on pass rush.  Our secondary will pull together, but just like last year we are generating feable pressure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]Kids, thank whomever you aren't a victim of incest like this person is who creates messageboard characters to entertain himself in mommy's basement. I am glad I was born when I was.  Wow.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    Hello RUSS, some people told me that you use to be MM102US on here and that you use to be one of the biggest TROLLS this board ever had, Im going to say it looks like you still are. You are rude, you are obnoxius, and you always are 2 faces about what you say. From what Im reading it looks like you are always backtracking on anything you write and the people know it. It looks like no matter how you change yoru name you rstill the same huh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I was unable to watch the game but everything I've and heard, for all intense an purpose, BB accomplished what he set out to do. I'm not worried. 

Iam scared about about "Matilda", there's not enough Turkey-101 in this town

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]LOL grain alcohol maybe?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    There you are my good man. Seems the Patriots have to regroup and get toughness on their side. All is well I feel, Tom Brady will be scoring many points which will allow this defensive unit to grow as the season progresses

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe, but hey even with the way they looked last night you got to be pumped right? I mean considering up till now you had to root for those p*ssy's down in Philly anything is better then that.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Oh rank call I must say but yes you are right. I very much enjoyed watching the Patriot offense last night. Although the runningback positions confuses the dickens out of me. Odd how one week a team can look so masterful and yet the next week look so dismal.  But all is chipper and hopeful.

Sections
Shortcuts