Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...

what conspiracy will the NYPost try to create this time in the week leading up to kickoff in an attempt to take the Pats mind off the game?
    I am assuming something along the lines of Giselle being seen leaving a restaurant making out with another man. Or maybe someone claims Belicheck was seen snorting coke off a strippers asz.
    Whatever it is, I guarantee it will be front page news in NY (and on ESPN). Until the Monday after anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...

In Response; to Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...:
    what conspiracy will the NYPost try to create this time in the week leading up to kickoff in an attempt to take the Pats mind off the game? I am assuming something along the lines of Giselle being seen leaving a restaurant making out with another man. Or maybe someone claims Belicheck was seen snorting coke off a strippers asz. Whatever it is, I guarantee it will be front page news in NY (and on ESPN). Until the Monday after anyway.
    Posted by mikzor

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

Re: Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...

In Response to Whats your guess? If the Pats go to the Superbowl...:
    what conspiracy will the NYPost try to create this time in the week leading up to kickoff in an attempt to take the Pats mind off the game? I am assuming something along the lines of Giselle being seen leaving a restaurant making out with another man. Or maybe someone claims Belicheck was seen snorting coke off a strippers asz. Whatever it is, I guarantee it will be front page news in NY (and on ESPN). Until the Monday after anyway.
    Posted by mikzor

Yeah...Monday's headlines were decidedly different...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts