What's your one word to describe the Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: What's your one word to describe the Pats?

In Response to What's your one word to describe the Pats?:
    If you could describe the Pats in one word, what would it be? I haven't seen many games of the Pats since I live in Germany but I can say I was frusterated to finally see yesterdays game.  If I had to descibe what I saw, I would say that they looked soft.  They had a tough time doing anything on offense and teams who cannot run the ball are in serious trouble.  The Jets looked tough and intimidating and I miss those days when those were the word to descibe the Pats D.  What do the Pats need in order to rid the image of being soft?  A new D coordinator.  An intimidator on Defense? 
    Posted by PatsFanGermany

I agree with soft. Since 2007 They are trying to win every game with a high powered offense the same way the colts have been doing for years. When teams play them with tough smash mouth football they struggle. Remember all the talk in 2003 and 2004 about how can anyone stop this Colts high powered offense - well a team that was prepared to play tough football in the Patriots stopped them. Same thing applies to the Pats now. They seem to have forgotten how to play tough

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Dynasty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

unfocused

My ignore user list continues to grow as new trolls crawl out from under new rocks every day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

iftheydontgettheirsh*ttogetherwereinforalongseason

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

almost.  but i think my second would be SOFT.  i spent most of the off season hoping they would keep Cassel and trade Brady.  Its just that he keeps throwing at peoples feet, for like the last 4 years.  Cassel came in and threw (well, after the first 4 games anyway) right at the numbers, leading the receiver, and got LOTS of yards after catch because if it.  I know I sound crazy, but PERFORMANCE matters more than REPUTATION.  Isnt that how Brady got where he is to begin with? Anyway, I didnt get what i wanted, and now i watch Tom throwing at peoples feet again.  Not that losing was all toms fault, he just helped.  BUT we would have beat the Jets with Wes Welker.  He would have cause the linebackers to have to back up into coverage, and taken some pressure off.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

(D TEAM) at this POINT....  Let's Hope BB can Turn them Around FAST...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Giselle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Neutered 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from javelin101. Show javelin101's posts

out-of-sync

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYLeon. Show NYLeon's posts

LeonsBitc hes!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Progressing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Soft...

On the offensive side of the ball they have devolved into a passing team when all our championship teams were strong power running teams that punched teams in the mouth.  We need to get back to smashmouth football, or whats the point in carrying all these runningbacks on the roster?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

Dafunk

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

In Response to Re: What's your one word to describe the Pats?:
    unfocused My ignore user list continues to grow as new trolls crawl out from under new rocks every day.
    Posted by unclealfie

unclealfie wants to be stroked.  He/she can't handle the truth.

The Patsies got busted cheating.  That makes them cheaters.
    The Patsies lost to the Jets.  That makes them losers (at least for this week).

No trolling about it.  It is what it is.

Why are Patsie fans such crybabies?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

ADJUSTING.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Deflated

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

If you could describe the Pats in one word, what would it be? I haven't seen many games of the Pats since I live in Germany but I can say I was frusterated to finally see yesterdays game.  If I had to descibe what I saw, I would say that they looked soft.  They had a tough time doing anything on offense and teams who cannot run the ball are in serious trouble.  The Jets looked tough and intimidating and I miss those days when those were the word to descibe the Pats D.  What do the Pats need in order to rid the image of being soft?  A new D coordinator.  An intimidator on Defense? 
    Posted by PatsFanGermany

Constipated.... they really didn't seem to give a SH*T

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

Sorry

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patfan11394. Show patfan11394's posts

RUSTY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

One freakin game people.Geesh relax.
     As for you lame haters,talk here at the end of the season when your rooting for every other team to beat the Pats because your teams aren`t going over game plans,they`ll be going over tee times.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Persevere 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Useless

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

gutcheck

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

DYNAMIC!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan32. Show patsfan32's posts

Posted by PatsFanGermany

Transitional

Sections
Shortcuts