Whats your opinion -Was this years Pats team a fraud team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Whats your opinion -Was this years Pats team a fraud team?

We said it about Houston and Denver - they didnt play anybody, they lost to the good teams they played. Well Pats lost to Balt twice and the 49ers, and won AFC east by default...In my opinion this Pats team were frauds as well.....What say you?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Re: Whats your opinion -Was this years Pats team a fraud team?

In response to jri37's comment:

Flawed in certain areas but not frauds.

Not frauds, the PATS are the real deal, just need a couple of parts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

13-3 and a playoff berth, not bad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

We said it about Houston and Denver - they didnt play anybody, they lost to the good teams they played. Well Pats lost to Balt twice and the 49ers, and won AFC east by default...In my opinion this Pats team were frauds as well.....What say you?

Hey cc ...  Really pumping out the threads.  Hard to keep up.

Pats lost this game.  injuries, bad play calling, mistakes.   its football,  its hard to WIN ALL THE TIME.  look at this years glory boys...  DECADES of losing before getting to their yappy perch.

Pats are real deal if they stayed on the field. What sux is we'll never know.  Next year half these guys will be gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Losing Gronk compromised both our ability to run the ball and our red zone offense. which entering the game was a big loss..Losing Talib at the end of the first half, was the straw that broke the camels back. He pretty much shut down Boulden in the first half and after he went down. The Ravens pretty much had their way thereafter.....Health is a huge key entering the post season. The Ravens got healthy entering the playoffs and are playing very good football...Ditto for San Francisco. You don't get to the AFC championship game by being a fraud, suggesting that they were takes away from the accomplishment of the Ravens. End of the day The Patriots were a very good football team, that was beaten by the better team. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You really think the opinions of fans, with their supposed "knowledge" of the game, can tell if a team is a fraud or not?  Most comments about a team are grounded in some level of ignorance, interpretation of facts, media stories and lack of objectivity.  Most fans are subjective in their opinions.  This occurs everywhere and is seen a lot here considering the negativity we are seeing now.  This string is an example of such a negative slant towards the Pats because they got all the way to the AFCCG and lost, OMG, they lost in the AFCCG, a game 14 other AFC teams did not get to!!  Don't we wish all teams which are frauds get this far?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My point of this thread was I find it HYPOCRITICAL that people in here call Denver and Houston fraud teams because they beat crap teams and lost to the good teams they played, and yet NOBODY seems willing to call Pats a fraud team when they did EXACTLY the same thing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

The only fraud here is you thinking your a fan. Put your Pink Hat on and move to the Jests part of the country, watch Phat Rex and Sancheez for a year. You'll come back appreciating the Pats once you get back here.

Hetch 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Flawed in certain areas but not frauds.

I think jri summed it up very nicely--Pats are flawed in certain areas--good team but some holes that need addressing--Toughness--cover corners and safeties and a deep WR threat--I don't think they are that far off. 5- players in certain positions?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

The defense was a fraud, until the Patriots traded for Talib.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

fraud no...exposed? yes

14. This post has been removed.