When are the Pats going to??????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

When are the Pats going to??????????

I see several teams moving already and signing people and all. I don't see we have signed any new players yet. Others have. Are we just slow in this or are there not any players right now for us to sign? Seems like every off season other teams beat us to people we could have used.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: When are the Pats going to??????????

you can only sign cut players or your own FA's until the new CBA is worked out so don't worry yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Pick up a Rickey Williams or D williams from Carloina and draft a RB.
    Then pick up D line and O line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here we go again.

Last year it was "The Dolphins got Karlos Dansby and Brandon Marshall. The Jets got Antonio Cromartie, LaDainian Tomlinson and Braylon Edwards. The Patriots got nobody. We'll be lucky to finish ahead of the Bills."

Let's have some faith and patience, shall we?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to When are the Pats going to??????????:
    [QUOTE]I see several teams moving already and signing people and all. I don't see we have signed any new players yet. Others have. Are we just slow in this or are there not any players right now for us to sign? Seems like every off season other teams beat us to people we could have used.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Let's see.The Patriots finished the year 14-2 in a supposed rebuilding year and have 6 choices in the first three rounds of the draft.Guees those other teamsare really beating us to what ?? Okay we lost in the first round of the playoffs, but we've a number of very key players coming back from injuries, plus a lot of young players returning with a full year of experience and those 6 draft picks. Stop complaining and nitpicking !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: When are the Pats going to??????????:
    [QUOTE]Here we go again. Last year it was "The Dolphins got Karlos Dansby and Brandon Marshall. The Jets got Antonio Cromartie, LaDainian Tomlinson and Braylon Edwards. The Patriots got nobody. We'll be lucky to finish ahead of the Bills." Let's have some faith and patience, shall we?
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Faith to a Boston Sports fan is a fickle thing!

Fans will complain no matter what happens - patience is never used as we want to be the first to complain!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

When are the pats going too read this board and listen ? lol is that  what was the question? Sorry they do fine every year no worries here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to When are the Pats going to??????????:
    [QUOTE]I see several teams moving already and signing people and all. I don't see we have signed any new players yet. Others have. Are we just slow in this or are there not any players right now for us to sign? Seems like every off season other teams beat us to people we could have used.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

They did all this last year. The players they were concerned about, they locked up.

This is also why they base of their talent are mostly rookies or young players still in their rookie deals.

BB couldn't have structured it any better. 

I don't see them spending more than the 152 millon last year for a few reasons, but considering their money is mostly committed and they have such a great draft position, don't expect any large splashes with big names.

I could see an O Lineman being signed for some quality upgrades and as a contingency or maybe a WR. Maybe an RB.  Maybe a well priced, veteran CB.

That's basically it.

They should go after RB Pierre Thomas, CB Chris Carr (nickel competition and cheap) and then figure out how to sign Mankins.

I am losing my patience with ol Logie, though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

I just hope there is Football and a draft and I will watch and cheer for whatever Team they put on the field like every year. Just lets get the damn CBA done...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]Faith to a Boston Sports fan is a fickle thing! Fans will complain no matter what happens - patience is never used as we want to be the first to complain!
    Posted by Patriots1970[/QUOTE]

Aye...  True dis ^^^^

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]I just hope there is Football and a draft and I will watch and cheer for whatever Team they put on the field like every year. Just lets get the damn CBA done...
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]

Oh, there will be a draft okay but there might not be much else.  No mincamps, no ota's, no coaching, no official anything, including free agents until there is a CBA.  So cheer those draft choices, it might be the last cheering any of us do for a while.

Sections
Shortcuts