When did Marino find the time outside of badmothing the Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

When did Marino find the time outside of badmothing the Patriots?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/01/31/dan-marino-fathered-child-in-extramarital-affair-report-says/?wprss=rss_sports

"Marino and his wife of 28 years have four sons and two adopted daughters.

“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” Marino said, “and we continue to be a strong and loving family.”"

We'll see whether the wife says the same thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: When did Marino find the time outside of badmothing the Patriots?

Do we really care about this stuff to post here?  Let's talk football!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't care. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

It may be less of a story had he not been portrayed by the Dolphins, the NFL and the media to be a squeaky clean great character family guy. Just pointing out the made believe meme.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

It may be less of a story had he not been portrayed by the Dolphins, the NFL and the media to be a squeaky clean great character family guy. Just pointing out the made believe meme.

And just who bought into it? Give it a rest....... no one cares. If you really care, toss away those Isotoners and get off his diet plan.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The altitudes here confirm the validity of Patrick Monyihan's observation of the increasing  trend to define deviancy down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/01/31/dan-marino-fathered-child-in-extramarital-affair-report-says/?wprss=rss_sports

“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” Marino said, “and we continue to be a strong and loving family.”"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If you have to question how somebody so busy finds time to do that then you have a problem.  There is always time to be doing that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

I had no idea that Marino was bad mouthing the Patriots.  He always seems classy and neutral on NFL Today?  I even liked him as a QB.  It's too bad about the extramarital affair.  Did this story just come out?  Things like this always hurt someone's credibility, but it seems like a sign of the the times. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

Did this story just come out?  Things like this always hurt someone's credibility, but it seems like a sign of the the times. 

I could have sworn this story first came out a couple years ago. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey you never what you'll hear next.

For all we know Tom Horrific could be a closet homo,not that there is anything wrong with that, but with the hair extensions ,his displeasure in getting hit,you know the tantrum that he pulls anytime a defender just brushes up against him and being led around the World by his nose hanging out with the pretty people that Giselle introduces him to.

It's all speculation of course but it gets you thinking that something aint right...know what I mean?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I have no time for Dan Marino, made a career passing all the time (he had about 2000 more pass attempts than Brady for  less than 100 more TD's, that ridiculously terrible). He never did the QBs job he didn't win the superbowl so how can people call him great. It blows my mind it's like Brees before he won a superbowl people were talking him up and saying how great a passer he was, HE PASSES NEARLY EVERY DOWN!! People used to compare him to Montana as the greatest ever, what a fallacy that was he's not even top 5 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

I have no time for Dan Marino, made a career passing all the time (he had about 2000 more pass attempts than Brady for  less than 100 more TD's, that ridiculously terrible). He never did the QBs job he didn't win the superbowl so how can people call him great. It blows my mind it's like Brees before he won a superbowl people were talking him up and saying how great a passer he was, HE PASSES NEARLY EVERY DOWN!! People used to compare him to Montana as the greatest ever, what a fallacy that was he's not even top 5. And don't forget, he did all this without the aid of a very good defense or running back. 

I know he didn't win the Super Bowl and I wouldn't say he's as good as Tom Brady, but the guy was pretty great. He had a hell of an arm and could avoid the rush. He made every throw..easily. His release was like watching lightning strike...I don't know if I've ever seen someone put so much on the football without hardly any windup. There's a reason why the guy is at, or near the top in passer records. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

â€ÂÂœMy wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together,” Marino said, â€ÂÂœand we continue to be a strong and loving family.”"

I had no idea that Marino was bad mouthing the Patriots.  He always seems classy and neutral on NFL Today?  I even liked him as a QB.  It's too bad about the extramarital affair.  Did this story just come out?  Things like this always hurt someone's credibility, but it seems like a sign of the the times. 

extramarital affairs - as well as war, murder, rape, famine, political abuses of power, revolutions, slavery and holy wars-have been going on since Moses-real "sign of the times"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I have no time for Dan Marino, made a career passing all the time (he had about 2000 more pass attempts than Brady for  less than 100 more TD's, that ridiculously terrible). He never did the QBs job he didn't win the superbowl so how can people call him great. It blows my mind it's like Brees before he won a superbowl people were talking him up and saying how great a passer he was, HE PASSES NEARLY EVERY DOWN!! People used to compare him to Montana as the greatest ever, what a fallacy that was he's not even top 5 

this is imbecilic on many levels starting with the fact that marino on the pats this decade might have 6 rings

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/donna-sevettere-dan-marino-lead-1.jpg?w=600

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Well, he is famous for his quick release....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

As far as I'm concerned, this as an issue exclusively between Dan Marino and his wife.  And to those quick to judge it seems to me I spotted the first stone by the front door.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

this is imbecilic on many levels starting with the fact that marino on the pats this decade might have 6 rings

Well that's impossible, Brady's a much better career QB than Marino. If Brady played for 4 more years he'd over take Marino in most categories even though he's passed much much less through out his career the only thing he wouldn't pass him on is passing yardage which make plenty of sense

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Marino hates Pats because he was a mediocre at best QB against them....His career stats?? 60 TD and 60 INTs......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Well that's impossible, Brady's a much better career QB than Marino. If Brady played for 4 more years he'd over take Marino in most categories even though he's passed much much less through out his career the only thing he wouldn't pass him on is passing yardage which make plenty of sense

impossible? marino was perhaps-i will say yes-most talented pure qb/thrower to ever play the position and got the ball in places they weren't supposed to go to receivers-and he had touch too

the two sb's vs the gmen? well his release was so quick it would render that giants pass rush a helluva lot less effective-remember the 85 bears-the most dominant rush ever for one year who rushed everyone from everywhere-marino put up 38 for their only loss simply b/c ball was gone before anyone could get there

now marino is to blame some b/c he wanted to throw throw throw and he should have incorporated the run more-but then they never gave him a great back either

i just suggest to say brady is better than marino is inaccurate-he may or may not be and eras are hard to compare-and marino could have won as much or more with brady's pats

and to be fair i think brady would have won with marino's dolphins probably too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Can you possibly imagine, in your wildest imagination, how a NFL team could or would EVER build a team around a highly drafted QB? How stupid were they in acquiring WR's, TE's, and RB's to compliment him? WTH were they thinking!!!  And, to even consider having the QB throw more than he handed off! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Yet, despite the entire NFL, the Football Universe, and anyone with a oulse knowing that he was going to pass on at least 65% of all team offensive plays, this stiff actually finished his career ranked high in yards, TD's and most passingb stats. Says a lot abiut NFL defenses, eh? But, seeing how we're tryung to take diminish his achiuevements becaue he threw on the overwhelming majority of teh time, we can discount any ands all INT's he may have racked up. If he wasn't throwing so often, he'd never have thise INT's.

What will some team think up next? Having a RB closing in on 2000 yards, with a mediocre at best QB and no receivers RUN the ball on just aboiut every down? That's got to be the only reason why he got to 2000 yds. What a stiff!!!!

GOOD NIGHT, GRACIE!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Think of what Marino's career stats would be if he played in today's "Hands Off The QB!" NFL? Or, if the Colts Rule for recceivers was in effect then? Nah!! It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Gonna put big "*'s" on Brady's 2007 season, seeing he threw most of the time, to a guy named Moss (best WR ever, just ask him). 50 TD's, I recall, to him alone. Can't be legit, seing they had no 1200 yard rusher, so he had to throw the ball.

Make sure you out the cat out before outting out the lights. methinks she's smarter that you,a dn will sneak back in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

Think of what Marino's career stats would be if he played in today's "Hands Off The QB!" NFL? Or, if the Colts Rule for recceivers was in effect then? Nah!! It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Gonna put big "*'s" on Brady's 2007 season, seeing he threw most of the time, to a guy named Moss (best WR ever, just ask him). 50 TD's, I recall, to him alone. Can't be legit, seing they had no 1200 yard rusher, so he had to throw the ball.

Make sure you out the cat out before outting out the lights. methinks she's smarter that you,a dn will sneak back in.

AZ these last two posts put u in the Genius Pantheon!

in all seriousness if u are an all time great then u would've been in any era-i have always said this-so whatever era brady and marino played in they woud have been HOFers

Sections
Shortcuts