When did we all become irrational???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Wow, I can't believe some of the nonsense that I'm seeing on here lately:

-Cut Fred Taylor now
    -Richard Seymour gonna re-sign with the Pats next year
    -Belichek gonna leave the Pats and coach the Detroit Lions
    -Larry Fitzgerald for a 2nd round pick (and maybe throw in a 5th)..If you were the GM in Arizona, would YOU do that trade????
    -Taylor Price can step right in and fill Randy Moss's shoes even though he's yet to dress for an NFL game.

Sorry if any of these are your posts, but the last two weeks I have seen so much nonsense on here, and the majority of it is from Pats fans. C'mon people...let's get our heads on straight!

The post Moss era begins on Sunday, and while I did not want to see him go either, I'm 100% on board with what this franchise is doing, and I can't wait to see how it's gonna play out.

And one more thing, there is no way that I would trade this roster for the Jets roster (I saw that thread too). I love this team. I hate that team. What else is there to say.

GO PATS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: When did we all become irrational???

I agree some of these post are crazy but thats why fan is short for fanatic! I also agree that this is going to be interesting to see how it plays out. There is no real dominant team in the NFL right now so the SB is pretty much up for grabs! Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I think everyother thread is basically irrational at some point, but different minds come acorss the board. 

And to be honest Larry for a 2nd and a 5th would be robbery... so you mean that's irrational because the Card's would want more right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to Re: When did we all become irrational???:
    I think everyother thread is basically irrational at some point, but different minds come acorss the board.  And to be honest Larry for a 2nd and a 5th would be robbery... so you mean that's irrational because the Card's would want more right?
    Posted by Getzo

Yeah, if I'm the Cardinals, the only way I am willing to give up Larry Fitzgerald is if I'm offered a Herschel Walker type deal.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

I ask myself the same thing everytime I read a post by a Massachusetts' liberal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to When did we all become irrational???:
    Wow, I can't believe some of the nonsense that I'm seeing on here lately: -Cut Fred Taylor now -Richard Seymour gonna re-sign with the Pats next year -Belichek gonna leave the Pats and coach the Detroit Lions -Larry Fitzgerald for a 2nd round pick (and maybe throw in a 5th) -Taylor Price can step right in and fill Randy Moss's shoes even though he's yet to dress for an NFL game. Sorry if any of these are your posts, but the last two weeks I have seen so much nonsense on here, and the majority of it is from Pats fans. C'mon people...let's get our heads on straight! The post Moss era begins on Sunday, and while I did not want to see him go either, I'm 100% on board with what this franchise is doing, and I can't wait to see how it's gonna play out. And one more thing, there is no way that I would trade this roster for the Jets roster (I saw that thread too). I love this team. I hate that team. What else is there to say. GO PATS!!
    Posted by tmot1234

You don't think we'd need to throw in the 5th?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to When did we all become irrational??? : You don't think we'd need to throw in the 5th?
    Posted by norichcrybabies

hahaha...I just ammended my posts so no one else misunderstands. I think we could throw in 10 5th rounders and I still don't think they would go for it....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

You mean BB is NOT going to leave to coach the Lions?  Why not?  I mean, Detroit sounds like such an ideal gig - a glamorous post-industrial city, houses to be bought for $20 cash, the perennial stock of high draft picks, no way to go but up - what's not to love about that set-up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

When did we all become irrational??? I ask myself the same thing everytime I read a post by a Massachusetts' liberal.
    Posted by tartarus12

Yes because Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush have done such a wonderful job. What was any of them have done?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

When did we all become irrational??? I ask myself the same thing everytime I read a post by a Massachusetts' liberal.
    Posted by tartarus12

You are a dork.  It's about that simple.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to When did we all become irrational???:
    Wow, I can't believe some of the nonsense that I'm seeing on here lately: -Cut Fred Taylor now -Richard Seymour gonna re-sign with the Pats next year -Belichek gonna leave the Pats and coach the Detroit Lions -Larry Fitzgerald for a 2nd round pick (and maybe throw in a 5th)..If you were the GM in Arizona, would YOU do that trade???? -Taylor Price can step right in and fill Randy Moss's shoes even though he's yet to dress for an NFL game. Sorry if any of these are your posts, but the last two weeks I have seen so much nonsense on here, and the majority of it is from Pats fans. C'mon people...let's get our heads on straight! The post Moss era begins on Sunday, and while I did not want to see him go either, I'm 100% on board with what this franchise is doing, and I can't wait to see how it's gonna play out. And one more thing, there is no way that I would trade this roster for the Jets roster (I saw that thread too). I love this team. I hate that team. What else is there to say. GO PATS!!
    Posted by tmot1234

this thread would be included in the nonsense then. personally i have to problem with all the threads, its funny when there are more than 3 anout the same topic though.

if you're not enjoying the topics or discussion please refrain from the entertainment

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Yea theres been a lot of crazy chit said on here the last 2 weeks , but not that different from another time during the season. LOL I remember when , I think it was BubbainHaw. ... anyway he said L.M. would have a better year than All Day this year. Anyone that thinks Tate/Price ... LOL anyone for that matter , can step in for Moss is crazy and just plain dumb. The guy gets doubled and for good reason , more than anyone in the league. Teams game plan all week to stop him , just like the jets and he still burns them for 6. Brady is really going to have to spread the ball around. Im talking 6-8 WRs a game , problem is getiing used to the different types of coverages your going to get w/out Moss. Brady has thrown for 8 TDs and Moss is directly/indirectly responsible for 6-7 of them. The last couple that Woodhead/Hern/Gronk caught were all direct results of Moss getting doubled and coverage staying or going w/ him. Adjusting to that in the middle of the season is going to be tough. Someone is going to have to introduce Wleker to Revis before the game because Welker's never seen a true number DB in his life LMMFAO! Sorry I hate to say it , but its so true. You just got rid of a HOF WR , one could argue maybe the best ever. Theres not a debate about him being the most talented. This just makes no sense to me at all. Its quite obvious that the Pats were trying , at least thinking about getting rid of Moss since the end of last year. Why not trade him before training camp so the team and practice , play a couple pre-season games and see what its like ... not when your 3-1 , looking like your gonna take the Div. and not before you play maybe the best team in football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Enthusiam + immaturity - objectivity = irrational behavior.  I noted with particular interest the introduction into this thread of the completely silly political commentary.  Leave your politics at the door, will you please?  This is about the Pats and the NFL - not your personal agenda.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

time is an illusion. lunchtime doubly so ... what were we talking about?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In Response to Re: When did we all become irrational??? : Yes because Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush have done such a wonderful job. What was any of them have done?
    Posted by Evil2010

Bush was the man! We have no leader now. November 2 2012. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: When did we all become irrational??? : Bush was the man! We have no leader now. November 2 2012. 
    Posted by thehub

Yes - but how much would a new president be able to accomplish considering he will only have 50 days before the world ends?

12-21-12

Can't wait!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to Re: When did we all become irrational??? : Yes because Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush have done such a wonderful job. What was any of them have done?
    Posted by Evil2010

Obama and Clinton are the worst presidents in history

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: When did we all become irrational??? : Bush was the man! We have no leader now. November 2 2012. 
    Posted by thehub

Another silly and irrelevent post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I have to agree, I can't for the life of me understand why people come on a sports forum to talk politics!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yea theres been a lot of crazy chit said on here the last 2 weeks , but not that different from another time during the season. LOL I remember when , I think it was BubbainHaw. ... anyway he said L.M. would have a better year than All Day this year. Anyone that thinks Tate/Price ... LOL anyone for that matter , can step in for Moss is crazy and just plain dumb. The guy gets doubled and for good reason , more than anyone in the league. Teams game plan all week to stop him , just like the jets and he still burns them for 6. Brady is really going to have to spread the ball around. Im talking 6-8 WRs a game , problem is getiing used to the different types of coverages your going to get w/out Moss. Brady has thrown for 8 TDs and Moss is directly/indirectly responsible for 6-7 of them. The last couple that Woodhead/Hern/Gronk caught were all direct results of Moss getting doubled and coverage staying or going w/ him. Adjusting to that in the middle of the season is going to be tough. Someone is going to have to introduce Wleker to Revis before the game because Welker's never seen a true number DB in his life LMMFAO! Sorry I hate to say it , but its so true. You just got rid of a HOF WR , one could argue maybe the best ever. Theres not a debate about him being the most talented. This just makes no sense to me at all. Its quite obvious that the Pats were trying , at least thinking about getting rid of Moss since the end of last year. Why not trade him before training camp so the team and practice , play a couple pre-season games and see what its like ... not when your 3-1 , looking like your gonna take the Div. and not before you play maybe the best team in football.
    Posted by NOT2REGRET

This post might be interesting to read if it wasn't put together like drunken jibberish.  Not the grammar police here, but please put at least a little effort into writing posts that are reasonably legible.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I have to agree, I can't for the life of me understand why people come on a sports forum to talk politics!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

Yeah. When was the last time you read sports-related posts in the political forums?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Sorry folks, if I knew that people were somehow going to turn my thread into a political discussion on a Patriots forum, I never would have posted it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sorry folks, if I knew that people were somehow going to turn my thread into a political discussion on a Patriots forum, I never would have posted it.
    Posted by tmot1234

Hardly your fault.  As silly and irrelevant as those posts are the ones who posted them are responsible for their content. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You mean BB is NOT going to leave to coach the Lions?  Why not?  I mean, Detroit sounds like such an ideal gig - a glamorous post-industrial city, houses to be bought for $20 cash, the perennial stock of high draft picks, no way to go but up - what's not to love about that set-up?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Making that challenge into a reality would really make him an Einstein.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Posted by thehub

Bush could always get a job with the Patriots cheerleaders.  Maybe even be captain. I mean he has the experience from his cheerleading days at Yale. Let's hear it now Georgie:  GO..FIGHT..WIN!

Sections
Shortcuts