When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

The ravens will cry until they win 1 . 0-5 hurts pretty bad. N.E will meet em in the playoffs , I hope with the same outcome. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    [QUOTE]The ravens will cry until they win 1 . 0-5 hurts pretty bad. N.E will meet em in the playoffs , I hope with the same outcome. 
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will be the same outcome, because even if they have as much talent as the Patriots, they are braindead.  Any team coached by Bill Belichick will always have an advantage when it comes to playing smart.  That might have been an important difference in this game.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    [QUOTE]You people are completely deluded. About 90% of the national media who have commented on this agree that the Ravens got totally jobbed. Two of the Patriots three scoring drives would have been punts had these bogus calls not extended them, yet you talk about "if not for the fumble, we would  have killed them". Newsflash, the Ravens force turnovers and score ALL THE TIME. Nothing flukey that can be dismissed about it. What if the two bogus penalties extending drives hadn't been called and the Ravens didn't fumble the opening kickoff? Ravens would have killed the Patriots. That line of reasoning makes no sense. Just be happy you got lucky and had an officiating crew hanging on Brady's johnson all game, stay huddled up in your little fantasy worlds and hope you don't see the Ravens again in the playoffs. You might actually need to figure out how to tackle Ray Rice if that happens.
    Posted by funmonkey[/QUOTE]  hey fun monkey next time you watch a football game...bring your wife ...you need adult supervision !!! Try this for reality...They have played 5 games ...All won by the Patriots !! When was the last time the Ravens won their Conference championship ?? Super Bowl !!! and you and Ray Lewis think we need an edge to beat you ??? The teams have played 5 times !! TWICE RAY LEWIS YOU WERE ON THE FIELD !!! Don't you remember ??? You have never beat the Patriots !!! and all 5 times there were excuses !! !ha ha ha ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from remembermadison. Show remembermadison's posts

Ravens game is over --- Denver up next, in Denver, good team in a place that constitutes a Patriots' house of horror.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from B-UTE. Show B-UTE's posts

"If you have watched the replay of the call on Suggs as many times as I have, you now that he changed directions well after becoming disengaged from the blocker. He did not get carried into Brady by his momentum; he shot for Brady's lower leg - the epitome of the nature of that rule - that's why it was called."

Finally!  Perfectly stated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

90 % of the media think the Ravens got robbed but 100% of the media hate the Pats. The media, Ravens fans and ray Lewis have to wipe the tears and let it go. I think they are mad at the rule! Both we good calls under the rules, did the Pats get a RTP..yes they did.

Don't hate the palyer..hate the game Pats Haters!.

I think they relize that the Pats are like a big train, taking a while to get going but hard to stop once it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Newsflash, the Ravens force turnovers and score ALL THE TIME. Nothing flukey that can be dismissed about it. What if the two bogus penalties extending drives hadn't been called and the Ravens didn't fumble the opening kickoff?
    Posted by funmonkey

Newsflash - You and the Ravens act like they have never been called for hitting a QB in the helmet. Are you guys that freaking stupid? You can try and call the penalty bogus but what you are really saying is that you don't know how to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : The Ravens made a play on D and got 7 points, the Pats made one and got 3.  Pats O outscored the Ravens O 24 to 14.  One drive for the Pats was extended, and we scored 7.  One drive for the crybabies was extended, when Wright sacked Flacco for a big loss, only to have the same roughing call go against him.  The failed Suggs cheap shot attempt came on a completed pass on second down - it did not extend a drive.  Even using your logic, if those drives were all eliminated and the D scores are taking off the board, the Pats STILL win 10-7.  Any way you shake it out, your team LOST and would have LOST despite the (correct) calls.  The media isn't highlighting the call for Flacco because the Patriots never whine like you little f*gs do.   Finally, sure you score, when you play the Browns, Chargers, and Chiefs.  You must be so proud of your girls. Wake us up when the actually accomplish something.  Until then, STFU.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Great summation. Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I guess the Ravens forgot they had a game next week because they seem to be stuck on the pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

"We're holding the ball, we're unprotected, just sitting there defenseless, so they've got to stay away from me" - Nancy Brady

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Ahhh the joys of censorship - I can't even see PurpleKoolAid's comment right now even though supposedly he's the most recent post-er... [it's a beautiful day... don't let it get away!]

I just wish people cried this much over the "hit" on Joe Flacco and the hit by Vince Wilfork in Week 1, damn Patriot haters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : The Ravens made a play on D and got 7 points, the Pats made one and got 3.  Pats O outscored the Ravens O 24 to 14.  One drive for the Pats was extended, and we scored 7.  One drive for the crybabies was extended, when Wright sacked Flacco for a big loss, only to have the same roughing call go against him.  The failed Suggs cheap shot attempt came on a completed pass on second down - it did not extend a drive.  Even using your logic, if those drives were all eliminated and the D scores are taking off the board, the Pats STILL win 10-7.  Any way you shake it out, your team LOST and would have LOST despite the (correct) calls.  The media isn't highlighting the call for Flacco because the Patriots never whine like you little f*gs do.   Finally, sure you score, when you play the Browns, Chargers, and Chiefs.  You must be so proud of your girls. Wake us up when the actually accomplish something.  Until then, STFU.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Why don't you cough out Tommy's balls?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]The Ravings have nothing to complain about.  They get to play the Browns twice.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Agreed, playing the Browns nowadays is a gimme; however playing the Fish, The Chockers and the Jets (which only now thanks to Rex are tearing up your a-hole after they tell you about how they're going to do it) twice for all this years spells guarantied playoffs. I don't even know why they've played their starters against these 3 teams for all these years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Friends, Roman's, Patriot's...Lend me an Ear!   I don't know any of your age's here but you must remember this. There always has to be Good versus Evil. In Bradshaw's day they Steel Curtain and the Steeler's were evil because they won. The Bully on top of the hill. Then it was the Dallas Cowboys, the Original America's Team, even I hated them and I didn't even know them. (Thank Gawd for their Cheerleaders back then) Skip foreward to the last 9 years and now it's the Patriot's that are the Dark Force in the Universe that must cheat to win, ohhhh everyone hates those darn Patriot's. As Vince Kennedy McMahon would say, It's gonna be one hellova Match!"
    Let the Media do what they do, spread B/S to entice the fans, whip up the Frenzy, and get us Bozo's to spend our money to watch our Hero's. since we have
    bought and paid for these Players my only complaint is this, I want to give Lawurence, Lawrence, Lewrinse, ahhh you know , the Dancer we have, I want to give him a pink slip, not pink shoes or pink gloves, and let him move to another team!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

An unlikely source makes fun of the Ravens' complaints:

Whoa is the day that one comes to face the disproving of his assumptions.  I was wrong - the guy is capable of being objective about the Patriots.  My mistake.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

More fall-out over the whining Ravens'...but no fines. Mr. Consistency, a/k/a "Jets" Goodell, strikes again:  http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-ravensroundup1007,0,983322.story  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

They won't stop cryin. No discipline when it comes to reigning in the emotions. The coach is the biggest waaa waaa of them all. He was a sorry spectacle on the sidelines. Didn't go unnoticed by the refs. The contined whining isn't doing them any favors. At this point who cares? Good riddance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]They won't stop cryin. No discipline when it comes to reigning in the emotions. The coach is the biggest waaa waaa of them all. He was a sorry spectacle on the sidelines. Didn't go unnoticed by the refs. The contined whining isn't doing them any favors. At this point who cares? Good riddance.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

If anybody else this year gets fined for criticizing the refs, they should appeal, and play tapes of the Ravens' players' whining and complaining...and getting away with it.  Goodell is a joke.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : I see you have been a member for two months now so I suppose you would know much more about how we act here then I would.
    Posted by JBonesky[/QUOTE]

Don't need to be a member to find out Pats fans cry the most.

Have a nice day JBoner

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1976. Show Leon1976's posts

Talk about beating a dead horse!

I really can't believe this thread is still going?Why my disbelief one might ask?
    Well I'll tell you why-pats fans calling anybody whiners is just unfathomable to me.You people have taken whining to new levels and now you're trying to point the finger at the Ravens????

Hey I heard there were no fines against the Ravens?Suggs hit was deemed a clean and the other penalty ...well it just didn't happen.

So is eeverybody ready to have a productive day or will you all be in here all day stealing from your employers just like every other day?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

This is why they call them Baltimorons. They are whining and crying from the coach down to the fans. Not one Baltimore reven, coach or fan has manned up and admitted that they got beaten by the better team. They have a young QB on the rise and have much to be optimistic about, but this is Brady's time. The only reason they were in the AFC Championshiop game playing the Steelers was because there was no Brady. That was a preview of how it will be when the Pats time is up but until then stop whining and take the loss like men. That includes all of the whiney Baltimore fans.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

The media hates the Patriots so much it is getting out of control. After they almost lost to the Bills and the Jets beat the Pats, the media was dancing on the Pats grave declaring that the big bad wolf was finally dead. Dan Marino and Bill Cowher were the only ones that were saying wait until Brady hits his stide and then come talk to me. They all were praying for Matt Ryan and Flacco their young saviors to end the pats once and for all and are crying their eyes out now that they realize this is the same old Pats. For such a supposedly manly sport, football players and their fans are way too whiney.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Can you remind me why you only have three posts again? Oh yeah, it's because you never actually discuss football. If you had a clue you'd be talking about the Edwards trade that just happened.

btw-it's raining you moron

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

[QUOTE]Well well well what do we have here??? Looks as if our friend Diesel here is another one of the soldiers in the Army of Conspiracy Theorists that live in the New England area! Stop your bellyaching about how everybody is against the pats!Don't you people ever get tired of hearing yourselves whine? One more thing-pats fans it's illegal,yes it's a law,for you people to ever criticize anybody about whining or pointing fingers or panicking at the drop of a hat! Do you remember what went on here after the Jets destroyed the pats in week 2??!! Yeah-I thought so-You should be ashamed oif yourselves-Each and every one of you! So on a level of 1 to 10 how's the productivity level, on this what's turning out to be a beautiful Wednesday here in the Capital of the World ...........New York City! How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon1976[/QUOTE]

No one cares about New York City. They are the most yahoo, front running fans that exist on this planet. They are even worse than Philly fans and that is saying a lot. I love how the Jets fans say the Pats got their a#$ kicked when they lost by a touchdown. Wait until the two teams play in Foxboro and Brady is 100 percent and then you will really see what a beat down is. Did you see the Ravens try the same game plan as the jets with a more talented unit? Welker was playing and they completely neutralized the blitz. that's what's going to happen when the two teams meet again The New York Jets... 40 years and counting. Why don't you kiss those rings next to my post like Fat Rex is going to do come November. The

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

In Response to When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots have played the Ravens 5 time since both teams have been in the league...ALL 5 GAMES have been won by the Patriots !!!  All 5 games we paid off the refs before the game....had 5 downs instead of 4 to get a first down....had a construction crew build a stone wall around Brady...Hey Ray Lewis you and that little girl that runs up and down the sidelines having a temper tantrum should consider if you prepared better you would have played better and the entire country on national TV WOULDN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE EXCUSES AND WEEPING !!! Grow up both of you !!!! There are children ,,,younger in age, but infinately more  mature than you two morons watching a sport they love on TV...
    Posted by flip781[/QUOTE]

The Ravens will stop crying when they move to Indianapolis and become the Colts

Sections
Shortcuts