When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

Wow, another version of leon!!!! WHAT AN A........................HOLE!!!!!!!!

Leon i might of had a part in the site banning you 40 or 60 times so far....hense i am the troll slayer!!!!

Oh yeah...didnt you say that you played DIV1 football somewhere that you want us to beleive you!!! How are ya!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? :      If anybody else this year gets fined for criticizing the refs, they should appeal, and play tapes of the Ravens' players' whining and complaining...and getting away with it.  Goodell is a joke.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

If it were any other game, not involving the Patriots, we may have seen fines.  Who knows! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, funmonkey.....

How many points were the Patriots awarded as a result of the TWO penalties?  NONE, that's right, NONE!  The Patriots offense still needed to make plays and get to the end zone, so, what excuse does the Raven's D have for their failure?  Blame it on the two penalties... waaaah...waaah....waaah...   go join them and the media in whining!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    [QUOTE]The media hates the Patriots so much it is getting out of control. After they almost lost to the Bills and the Jets beat the Pats, the media was dancing on the Pats grave declaring that the big bad wolf was finally dead. Dan Marino and Bill Cowher were the only ones that were saying wait until Brady hits his stide and then come talk to me. They all were praying for Matt Ryan and Flacco their young saviors to end the pats once and for all and are crying their eyes out now that they realize this is the same old Pats. For such a supposedly manly sport, football players and their fans are way too whiney.
    Posted by Diesel12[/QUOTE]

Here comes the "Media hates the Pats"..,Another thing Pats fan have beome a custom to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

STFU-Yankee-fans...

I guess we should read the NY papers to read love stories about the Pats, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Yes, I'm sure the NY papers all love Brady and company. The national media all love the patroits. I hope agsbill you're not as dumb as you sound. Of course if you read the NY papers, they will bash the Pats. Just like the Boston papers bash the Jets, and or the Giants. I just don't see what the issue is. Seems most Pats fans always have to go to "media hate the pats". That's like saying Tampa Bay papers hates the SOX.... Well Duhhhh...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1976. Show Leon1976's posts

Hey Diesel you've upgraded yourself from Conspiracy Theorist to Excuse Maker in one post! Congrats!
    Yeah the Jets kick the pats collective as ses the last time they met.I believe the # was 23 times that Brady got knocked on his rear end.That's the definition of an as s whoopin where I come from.

Note to Sam Adams -I don't know where you are but where I am it's bright and sunny....like my disposition!LOL

How are ya!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatz11. Show nepatz11's posts

Leon you are a loser because for the better part of the past decade your team has been beasted on by the Patriots.  And there you go and get one nice win in Week 2 and you get all bold and cocky.  Yet the Jets have won nothing.  I guess we'll see who has the last laugh, but if the last decade of Jets futility is any indicator we know who the Dynasty still is.   Last I checked a nice win in week 2 does not make for a great season or make up for being the Patriots B*tch for about ten years hahahahhahahhahahah 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

How are you liking that 27th ranked passing offense Leon? It ranks right behind Cleveland.LMAO.I see they had to buy Sanchez a gift(B.Edwards) to keep him from having a Ryan Leaf episode.It's coming soon. Enjoy your draft next year.Too bad Cleveland owns it.BTW good morning Leon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I'm sure the NY papers all love Brady and company. The national media all love the patroits. I hope agsbill you're not as dumb as you sound. Of course if you read the NY papers, they will bash the Pats. Just like the Boston papers bash the Jets, and or the Giants. I just don't see what the issue is. Seems most Pats fans always have to go to "media hate the pats". That's like saying Tampa Bay papers hates the SOX.... Well Duhhhh...
    Posted by STFU-Yankee-fans[/QUOTE]

STFU... just a reaction to your post.  Yes, there are Pats fans here who are all too concerned about the media and their love/hate for the Pats.  Couldn't care less, but, it makes you wonder if they see the same thing others do.  They sure sure trump up news, no matter what the team, and beat it to death.  I just support my team, smile when they win, frown when they lose, discuss issues, but in the end, doesn't impact my life and move on.  It's sports!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1776. Show Leon1776's posts

Cow-How are ya!?
    B-Edwards-the pats could use a new Wide out-Moss is giving less and caring less and the runt(Welker)is injury prone.

I honsetly don't care who the QB is for the Jets as long as the Defense stays healthy.
    Defense wins football games -Offense scores points.

Things are good Cow and with you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : STFU... just a reaction to your post.  Yes, there are Pats fans here who are all too concerned about the media and their love/hate for the Pats.  Couldn't care less, but, it makes you wonder if they see the same thing others do.  They sure sure trump up news, no matter what the team, and beat it to death.  I just support my team, smile when they win, frown when they lose, discuss issues, but in the end, doesn't impact my life and move on.  It's sports!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you and I agree on something...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : The Ravens will stop crying when they move to Indianapolis and become the Colts
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

That's funny!  Let's see; then they could have the rules changed to suit their personnel, and still not like them!

Maybe the Colts could move to Cleveland and......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

[QUOTE]Cow-How are ya!? B-Edwards-the pats could use a new Wide out-Moss is giving less and caring less and the runt(Welker)is injury prone. I honsetly don't care who the QB is for the Jets as long as the Defense stays healthy. Defense wins football games -Offense scores points. Things are good Cow and with you?
    Posted by Leon1776[/QUOTE]

I admit it, everytime leon posts one of his stupid comments, I report him. I cannot tell a lie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

they will stop crying when the beat us. so...never!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Hey Diesel you've upgraded yourself from Conspiracy Theorist to Excuse Maker in one post! Congrats! Yeah the Jets kick the pats collective as ses the last time they met.I believe the # was 23 times that Brady got knocked on his rear end.That's the definition of an as s whoopin where I come from. Note to Sam Adams -I don't know where you are but where I am it's bright and sunny....like my disposition!LOL How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon1976

Hey Leon, the Ravens knocked Brady around all day too and so by your logic the Pats got their behind kicked right? I'm not going to make excuses I'm simply going to say the November in Foxboro is going to be a bloodbath courtesy of the patriots. I won't mention Wleker being gone or Brady being rusty,I'll just laugh my backside off at another lost year for the Jets. You would think the yahoo Jets fans would become Ginats fans after being the dregs of the NFL for four decades. At the end of the year it will be same old Jets, same old Pats and you will be seing 4 rings next to my comments. Enjoy missing the playoffs...... again. The Beatles were still together the last time the Jets won anything of importance. They will probably all have passed on by the next time the Jets win anything and so will you. I might start a "let's find a sorrier franchise than the Hets forum" it would be the Columbus Yellow Jackets and Washington Nationals and than the Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon98. Show Leon98's posts

Hey Diesel-No Conspiracy Theories this afternoon huh?You sound like a real blow hard thumping your chest talking about how the pats are going to beat the Jets after the Jets literally kicked the C rap out of the pats.
    Just wanted to let you know.

Yes the Jets haven't won anything in quite a few years and neither have the pats won anything in a quite awhile, legitimately ****.

Y'all gnaw on that,chew it up real good and get back to me when you can.Thanks

XOXO,
    Leon

LOL-How are ya!?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon's vast sports knowledge kicks in again. Great defense plus no offense = a 10 to 0 loss. With fans like Leon no wonder it's been 41 years since the Jets have seen a SB

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Look at the Ravens continuing whining this way....The more they complain about the 4th quarter roughing the passer call the longer they can avoid explaining how the Pats ran 6 running plays for positive yardage ( 3 for 5 yds or more ) for 2 first downs and a TD inside the Ravens 20.

I have yet to see the supposed unbiased media mention that the 2 calls on the Ravens weren't the only roughing the passer calls during the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Ironic that they cry about bias while Goddell gives them a free pass on bounties,  and free reign to criticize NFL officials. Who else in the league gets away with that?
    Maybe ray ray threatened to stab him to death.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? :      If anybody else this year gets fined for criticizing the refs, they should appeal, and play tapes of the Ravens' players' whining and complaining...and getting away with it.  Goodell is a joke.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

YES- Goodell is a joke. Can't beleive he's lasted this long.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon98. Show Leon98's posts

It's a CONSPIRACY against the pats!

Ahahahahahahahahaha-You people are too much!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : Here's a deal for ya! The Ravens will stop whining about losing to the Pats last week when certain Pats fans stop whining about..well, everything....especially a certain super Bowl about 18 months ago! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Jints....there are about 9 pro teams in the NYC metro area.  Do you really think the Pats' fans are the only ones who whine?

You need to spend just a few moments on the Jets' and Yanks' boards.  Just try it.  Bring your cheese, because the whine flows freely.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : Jints....there are about 9 pro teams in the NYC metro area.  Do you really think the Pats' fans are the only ones who whine? You need to spend just a few moments on the Jets' and Yanks' boards.  Just try it.  Bring your cheese, because the whine flows freely.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]  Hey soups,remember what we just discussed about leon and where he works?Well I think that the post just disappeared.I guess I was right.