When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
    In Response to When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? : Here's a deal for ya! The Ravens will stop whining about losing to the Pats last week when certain Pats fans stop whining about..well, everything....especially a certain super Bowl about 18 months ago! 
    Posted by JintsFan

What whining are you talking about? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

One more parting shot at the whining Ravens. If a team is drawing a multitude of penalties on a regular basis, thats' generally a sign of a undisciplined, bad football team. But, in some rare cases (such as the Raiders and Steelers in their heyday), its' a sign of a team that uses thuggish behavior on the field to intimidate.

Heres' an analysis of the officiating crew for the Ravens' upcoming game against Cincinnati. The article contains a list of the most penalized teams thus far this season. Upon examining that list, you'll note that all the teams on it are "bad" teams, with the exception of one...the Ravens: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-sp.ravensbeat09oct09,0,4193478.story  

What does that tell you?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

I find it quite amusing that Ravens fans are 'whiners' yet if you go to the Red Sox board, or read the globe, there is much discussion about the umpiring in Game 1.  Seems that no fan base has the market cornered on crying.

The only difference?  The bad calls in the Pats/Ravens game actually affected the outcome, while aside from Lester throwing 6 extra pitches the blown calls at  1st last night meant nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots???:
         One more parting shot at the whining Ravens. If a team is drawing a multitude of penalties on a regular basis, thats' generally a sign of a undisciplined, bad football team. But, in some rare cases (such as the Raiders and Steelers in their heyday), its' a sign of a team that uses thuggish behavior on the field to intimidate.      Heres' an analysis of the officiating crew for the Ravens' upcoming game against Cincinnati. the article contains a list of the most penalized teams thus far this season. Upon examining that list, you'll note that all the teams on it are "bad" teams, with the exception of one...the Ravens: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-sp.ravensbeat09oct09,0,4193478.story         What does that tell you?  
    Posted by TexasPat3

I agree TP. In the case of the Ravens, the attitude starts at the coach. I remember how Billick complained a lot about the calls and now Harbaugh was even flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. Tough aggressive defense is fine, awesome even, but you need to be smart as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I find it quite amusing that Ravens fans are 'whiners' yet if you go to the Red Sox board, or read the globe, there is much discussion about the umpiring in Game 1.  Seems that no fan base has the market cornered on crying.  The only difference?  The bad calls in the Pats/Ravens game actually affected the outcome, while aside from Lester throwing 6 extra pitches the blown calls at  1st last night meant nothing.
    Posted by Calmy

Please explain to me how those two personal fouls costs the Ravens the game? Are you seriously going to argue that Suggs didn't dive at Brady's knees? While the other roughing call was of the ticky tack variety, a similar call was made on the Pats' Mike Wright. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon1772. Show Leon1772's posts

Still beating that dead horse you hypocrites???
    I can't believe that this thread is still going!You people that cried like b itches when the Jets smacked the pats around are now trying to call another fan base whiners??!!

Shocker!!-You people with those horrible accents are really something else!
    Look in the mirror before you say anything about whining...there that should end this ridiculous thread!

You're Welcome!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Still beating that dead horse you hypocrites??? I can't believe that this thread is still going!You people that cried like b itches when the Jets smacked the pats around are now trying to call another fan base whiners??!! Shocker!!-You people with those horrible accents are really something else! Look in the mirror before you say anything about whining...there that should end this ridiculous thread! You're Welcome!
    Posted by Leon1772

POOR, POOR ANGRY LEON,
    I haven't had a chance to read any of your dribble this week, been working.  Do you know what that is?
    So, how much $$$$ DID you loose last week?  Did your momma throw you out of the basement since you can't pay?  We all know she doesn't let ANY ONE stay for FREE. lol
    Make sure, when looking for a bridge to live under, you find one near a library. (They have computers there, you know)  That way you can still post on BDC.  I'd tell you to dress warmly, but you probably lost your only shirt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: When do the Ravens STOP crying about losing to the Patriots??? :      Please explain to me how those two personal fouls costs the Ravens the game? Are you seriously going to argue that Suggs didn't dive at Brady's knees? While the other roughing call was of the ticky tack variety, a similar call was made on the Pats' Mike Wright.      
    Posted by TexasPat3

And they are always going to call roughing when the helmet gets touched. They have been for a while now and Periera reiterated they would still.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The Ravens play a game of emotion.  when it works, it works.  when it doesn't, they melt like sugar.  I laughed in 2007 when they completely melted down and LOST the game.  Until the owner has the guts to take this team AWAY from Ray Lewis, the emotional cheerleader and defacto boss of this team, they will play like this.  Well, now Harbaugh is pretty whiney and yappy too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I find it quite amusing that Ravens fans are 'whiners' yet if you go to the Red Sox board, or read the globe, there is much discussion about the umpiring in Game 1.  Seems that no fan base has the market cornered on crying.  The only difference?  The bad calls in the Pats/Ravens game actually affected the outcome, while aside from Lester throwing 6 extra pitches the blown calls at  1st last night meant nothing.
    Posted by Calmy

Hey, Calmy...  You can go onto any chat board and find plenty of whining fans.

As for the "bad" calls affecting the game, how?  It seems the Patriots were able to stop the Ravens offense after the call against Wright, while the Ravens were unable to stop the Patriots from reaching the endzone after the calls against the Ravens.  So, who is to blame for the points on the board?  The Pats weren't awarded the TDs, were they, or did we miss something?  Only whiners point to penalties as the cause.  How many time have you seen offenses overcome a holding penalty to score, just the same?  They executed in spite of the call.  The blame needs to lie where it is, lack of execution after the call.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

P.S.  I never complained when the JETS won.  Just waited a bit, when they FELL OUT OF THE FREAKING SKY and laughed then.  Works every year.  Only team more pathetic is the Bills, but then they didnt pay 12 million for Brett the Jet last year only to  still sit home in January.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

This whole thing was started by the patriot haters and their scumsucking ways. We all know these patriot haters are the cockroaches of society F them all

Sections
Shortcuts