When does BB speak?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

When does BB speak?

I would like him to say something now, put it in the rear view mirror this week, and start camp with out the distraction of what is AH. 

He is not on the team, time for the judicial system to do its job, and time for the Pats to move on to football.

BB, handle it with the media now, Tebow will be enough of a distraction.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: When does BB speak?

In response to rkarp's comment:

He is not on the team, time for the judicial system to do its job, and time for the Pats to move on to football.

You and millions of fans already understand this....what do you need him to say to you? Since when does BB talk to the media about anything other than football? Don't hold your breath....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I think I read that he is on vacation in Croatia. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

You and millions of fans already understand this....what do you need him to say to you? Since when does BB talk to the media about anything other than football? Don't hold your breath....

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he will make a statement, give his condolences to Lloyd's family, and then end the statement by saying he won't address anymore questions concerning Hernandez or the situation as it is now in the hands of authorities. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd be surprised if you get anything more than a prepared statement out of him and even that is a stretch. He doesn't have to talk about anyone that is not on the team, in fact he usually doesn't talk about people on the team. What do you think he is going to say? Yeah he was a mistake, we screwed up on this one and we're very sorry this guy ever put on a uniform with a Patriot logo on it. Not going to come close to happening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Just spoke to BB (we're real tight), here's how it went:

Muzwell: Hey Bill, how have you been? How's Europe?

BB: I'm fine, Europe is fine.

Muzwell: Good, so about this Hernandez thing, what's your take on the whole thing? It must have been a big shock to you as it was to the rest of us?

BB: I don't have anything to say beyond the statement that was released by the team.

Muzwell: Well, were you surprised by what happened, by what he allegedly did? Did you have any idea he was involved in anything like that?

BB: I don't have anything to say beyond the statement.

Muzwell: Really? No reaction, as you might imagine this is a huge story back here.

BB: I already answered that, do you have any other questions?

Muzwell: Matt Light had some strong remarks about Hernandez and the things he stood for and his behavior as a teammate, do you have anything to say about that?

BB: You'll have to ask Matt. Matt is a former player, I haven't spoken to Matt.

Muzwell: OK, from a football perspective, how will you deal with Hernandez's absense from the  team, he was a big part of what you did offensively.

BB: We'll work with the players that we have.

Muzwell: Well Bill, thanks for your time, enjoy the rest of your vacation.

BB: OK, thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Muzwell--perfect!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think you pretty much nailed it Muzwell!  Well done!

I'm sure BB was pretty devastated when he first heard about Hernandez being involved in this murder.  There is a certain bond formed between a coach and his players.

All just very sad stuff.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Muzwell

Sort of agree to what you said in principal, but I think it will be more brief than that. His comment will be something along the lines of:

Our sympathy goes out the families and friends of Mr. Lolyd (and/or others). This is a tragedy that happens all too often in the USA and hopefully it will happen less in the future.

I am here to discuss the Patriot's football team and our season. I have no further comments about anyone not on our roster.

Next question....

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Hernandez just didn't act like a criminal on this one evening.  You'll never convice most people that about everyone in the Pats org knew Hernandez was hanging around with people he shouldn't.  They either didn't want to tell him what to do or they couldn't.  Apparently he couldn't ever stay away from trouble although he had no criminal record.  Most good athletes seem to avoid that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Just spoke to BB (we're real tight), here's how it went:

Muzwell: Hey Bill, how have you been? How's Europe?

BB: I'm fine, Europe is fine.

Muzwell: Good, so about this Hernandez thing, what's your take on the whole thing? It must have been a big shock to you as it was to the rest of us?

BB: I don't have anything to say beyond the statement that was released by the team.

Muzwell: Well, were you surprised by what happened, by what he allegedly did? Did you have any idea he was involved in anything like that?

BB: I don't have anything to say beyond the statement.

Muzwell: Really? No reaction, as you might imagine this is a huge story back here.

BB: I already answered that, do you have any other questions?

Muzwell: Matt Light had some strong remarks about Hernandez and the things he stood for and his behavior as a teammate, do you have anything to say about that?

BB: You'll have to ask Matt. Matt is a former player, I haven't spoken to Matt.

Muzwell: OK, from a football perspective, how will you deal with Hernandez's absense from the  team, he was a big part of what you did offensively.

BB: We'll work with the players that we have.

Muzwell: Well Bill, thanks for your time, enjoy the rest of your vacation.

BB: OK, thanks.

Perfect!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well . . .  of course, Muzwell nailed it, but I think it's kind of funny that people think these particular bizarre, extreme circumstances will evince some kind of public relations epiphany in Bill Belichick. Living out of market, I am especially amused at local and bottom-feeder national wags chastising Belichick before the fact because even they know he's not going to give anyone any kind of story to write . . .   ever.

We're hearing a lot of chatter out here about the end of this mythical "Patriot Way" everybody seems so concerned about, and there is no shortage of prognostificators doom-shouting our beloved Pats . . .  of course, that's been going on for some 10 years now and while it's true that sooner or later they're going to be right out of sheer statistical neccesity, I'm not sure how much cred you can carry for getting it "right" on the 34th or fifth try.

But maybe that's just me.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

when he does speak, does he actually say anything? And when he does say something, does he ever mean what he says......to the media....lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Here you go:

"We did what was in the best interest of the team, that all I can say"

Yeah. But I think he should at least say one of those one-liners. He is the HC and GM of the New England Patriots. One of their four or five best players has been arrested for a homicide and is currently ensnared in an investigation in another double homicide, and has been released by the team. 

I do think BB should make some kind of comment. A simple, this is tragic, we cut the player because it was best to part ways, etc.

Saying nothing isn't terrible, but it would be better if something were said. Or at least a real presser by Kraft or something.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

when he does speak, does he actually say anything? And when he does say something, does he ever mean what he says......to the media....lol

It's going to come up in a question. His answer:

I focus on players that are on the roster. 

I have no thoughts on the Attelboro Police and their investigations. 

Some stuff like that, haha. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Players play..he's not on the roster..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I doubt that he comments on any of it other than saying he isn't on the team and that his concern is getting the team ready to play Buffalo. He isn't going to speculate on the case or anything that happened. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I doubt that he comments on any of it other than saying he isn't on the team and that his concern is getting the team ready to play Buffalo. He isn't going to speculate on the case or anything that happened. 

How about we are just concentrating on our first training camp practice... We have tons of work to do...  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"I have no comment on players not on our team"

Sections
Shortcuts