When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

Seriously!!! You were drafted pick 24 and in the first round, you were the second QB picked that year, the other 22 teams didn't need you! No one under-estimated you, clown! Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL, he was the 7th QB picked in the 2000 NFL draft, he wasn't even invited to the draft! 

Stop acting like people didn't appreciate you, you clown! God, I really don't like that guy. 

Roger, Eli, Peyton, Roethlisberger, Brees = The 5 most annoying QBs in the NFL! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

I find Rogers to be annoying to begin with, I don't know what it is...he just comes off as self righteous and weird to me in interviews. I was watching him in one interview and he was just sitting there gently strumming his acoustic guitar, while discussing how he is looking for the right woman to spend his life with. I don't know? I just found it to be pathetic, kind of like I'm just this rich, talented, star quarterback and I need love, type of thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!!! You were drafted pick 24 and in the first round, you were the second QB picked that year, the other 22 teams didn't need you! No one under-estimated you, clown! Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL, he was the 7th QB picked in the 2000 NFL draft, he wasn't even invited to the draft! 

Stop acting like people didn't appreciate you, you clown! God, I really don't like that guy. 

[/QUOTE]

I have never found him annoying. Maybe its because he followed in the foot steps of the most annoying Qb of all time---Brett Favre. He just pales in comparison. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

When Justin smith lands on his kneecap in the 2nd quarter tonight. All of Wisconscin will shut up at that time.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Isnt he still miffed cause some fan who won a contest to meet him told him "I thought you were taller" LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jerh5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have never found him annoying. Maybe its because he followed in the foot steps of the most annoying Qb of all time---Brett Favre. He just pales in comparison. lol

[/QUOTE]
    Agree with your assessment.  I actually like Rodgers.  No one was more annoying than Favre and we all got sick of his constant decision to retire/unretire every year. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree. I actually had to check where he was taken in the draft, somehow thinking it was mid 1st rd and not passed over.

All these other QBs will all be trying to chase down Brady, regardless. They all think they are as good, so they try to copy anything and everything Brady has done or does.

[/QUOTE]

Wow junior. You probably just caused a half dozen heart attacks in the BDC readership actually saying something positive about Brady.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LeeOn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady annoys the snot out of me. Every time a defender even brushes up against him ,there he is slamming his hand into the turf while looking at the ref pleading for a flag!

Somebody want to tell old Tommy Boy to stop with the emasculating six year old tantrum act!

So is everybody having an enjoyable Saturday?

[/QUOTE]

But at least he doesn't run into his lineman's butt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I always thought that Brady is a great QB but a little soft at heart. That emasculating "tantrum" is just the icing on the cake for me. In Brady's case more like a cupcake.

[/QUOTE]

Don't have a tantrum over it troll.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All true

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I like Rodgers. He's a great QB and the only one today that is really at Brady's level. And he has no history of "college pranks" he should have done hard time for. Guy comes across to me as sort of a goofball rather than as some big headed egotistical jerk. He thinks he got no respect? Probably no QB ever will be able to play the Rodney Dangerfield card like Brady can.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree. I actually had to check where he was taken in the draft, somehow thinking it was mid 1st rd and not passed over.

All these other QBs will all be trying to chase down Brady, regardless. They all think they are as good, so they try to copy anything and everything Brady has done or does.

[/QUOTE]

Nice post about Brady from Rusty. I like it. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Come on Babe -even you have to get tired of that little act of Brady's!

WAIT- Sorry you would never say anything negative about old Tommy Boy because in your eyes he's just perfect in every way.No matter how bad a ball he threw to Welker.

[/QUOTE]

Poor goofey troll. I want my QB in their ear early and often. It's all part of the game you haven't learned.

But the good part for you is; you have a hell of a lot better chance to learn something about this game trolling a Pats' board than you would ever have bonding with your fellow losers on a jets' board.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Imagine if TB ran around making the title sign and saying he called it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady annoys the snot out of me. Every time a defender even brushes up against him ,there he is slamming his hand into the turf while looking at the ref pleading for a flag!

Somebody want to tell old Tommy Boy to stop with the emasculating six year old tantrum act!

[/QUOTE]

I bet he annoys the snot out of you. He has 4 more playoff wins than the entire Jests organization.

That has to be annoying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother responding? He'll disappear in a heartbeat if we all left him alone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

And Babe goes to bat for his loverboy Tom Brady yet again.I've heard of "Crushes" before but old babe here takes it to another level.A very weird and almost uncomfortable level!

Tone it down a bit there Babe...Thanks from everyone.

[/QUOTE]

The last refuge of the body slammed troll. The good old "he's your boyfriend" tactic. Once forced to resort to that, the troll is truly castrated.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother responding? He'll disappear in a heartbeat if we all left him alone.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen that tactic work.