When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to LeeOn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady annoys the snot out of me. Every time a defender even brushes up against him ,there he is slamming his hand into the turf while looking at the ref pleading for a flag!

Somebody want to tell old Tommy Boy to stop with the emasculating six year old tantrum act!

So is everybody having an enjoyable Saturday?

[/QUOTE]

But at least he doesn't run into his lineman's butt.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother responding? He'll disappear in a heartbeat if we all left him alone.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen that tactic work.

[/QUOTE]

Because no one here has the patience or intelligence to try it.

If everyone left our trolls here alone, they'd quickly pipe down. They're here for the attention... if you don't provide it, they leave. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Heydreighver-stupid name- this is Leons Playhouse and I'll decide who stays and who goes!

Hey I know I ram Spygate down your throats on a daliy basis in here but just yeaterday I saw it mentioned in either the Daily news or the Post.Don't ask for a link it was just a paragraph in an article. I kid you not.

First the papers then the talk shows then the Networks then the questions ...the questions...the questions...

[/QUOTE]

Then all the easier to copy and post!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Yes Sir mister Ive been banned more times than there are members of the forum!!! BWA HA HA

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I may not like Rodgers as although I am a Pats fan first, I am a SF fan 2nd. Last year I was hoping for the SB matchup but the NY Giants did SF in and then the Pats for the 2nd time in 2 years. Last year NY got in with a 9-7 record but I'm happy they didn't this year with the same record. In the USMC, I may have hated many superior officers but I respected their rank and with Rodgers, I respect his ability. I still believe Brady is the best since his hometown hero, Montana, but Drew Brees & Peyton Manning fans may not agree, but I think Rodgers is the best next to Brady.

After about 1/2 time of the Balt/Denver game I will be heading for Candlestick. SF needs to rush more than 4 men and blitz too on occasion as Rodgers had all day against Minn. I don't care if SF has 7 men back & GB only 1-3 receivers,  Rodgers unmolested will find an open man. Key to 49er success is to put pressure on him and hopefully cause turnovers !!! GB needs to pass successfully to win as running game is mediocre but terams even knowing he needs to pass, have a tough time stopping him. SF even with a 2-3 TD lead, can't kill the clock as evidenced by Brady's comeback with 4 TDs vs SF and GB also came back in first game to only lose by a score 30-22.

Ultimately, I'm hoping for a Pats-SF superbowl and 49ers and I won't be despondent with either victor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady annoys the snot out of me. Every time a defender even brushes up against him ,there he is slamming his hand into the turf while looking at the ref pleading for a flag!

Somebody want to tell old Tommy Boy to stop with the emasculating six year old tantrum act!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even bother responding? He'll disappear in a heartbeat if we all left him alone.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If everyone left our trolls here alone, they'd quickly pipe down. They're here for the attention... if you don't provide it, they leave. 

[/QUOTE]

I've seen it applied correctly elsewhere. It didn't work. Because if you ignore them they just consider it grafitti to sully the board unimpeded. Besides, some people like reminding trolls what losers they are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've seen it applied correctly elsewhere. It didn't work. Because if you ignore them they just consider it grafitti to sully the board unimpeded. Besides, some people like reminding trolls what losers they are.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say, Boss! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

I read it in the newspaper. You know the one made out of paper,not on a monitor,then threw it away. Why are you finding this so hard to believe?

I know you don't want to believe it BUT i know what I read. I just cant wait until everybody is bringing up again.

Lets go pats make the SB then loss it again-The Curse is alive and well!

I see things!

[/QUOTE]

Especially when you bypass your meds!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey why is BDC taking down my comments about Spygate??The truth hurts sometimes I guess?

[/QUOTE]

You tell the truth about as often as the jets win SBs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Imagine if TB ran around making the title sign and saying he called it?

[/QUOTE]

Oh please.  I hate Rodgers little belt antic as much as anyone.  I said so last year much to the consternation of many here.  Maybe now, people are starting to see it. 

That said, Brady's not absolved.  The way he screams and the media makes sure to get a shot of it like he's some kind of lion when he scores.  No different than Rodgers. 

And lets not forget Brady's crying on the ESPN show and his mocking of Plaxico Burress' prediction (which came true btw) before the 2007 season superbowl. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Imagine if TB ran around making the title sign and saying he called it?

[/QUOTE]

Oh please.  I hate Rodgers little belt antic as much as anyone.  I said so last year much to the consternation of many here.  Maybe now, people are starting to see it. 

That said, Brady's not absolved.  The way he screams and the media makes sure to get a shot of it like he's some kind of lion when he scores.  No different than Rodgers. 

And lets not forget Brady's crying on the ESPN show and his mocking of Plaxico Burress' prediction (which came true btw) before the 2007 season superbowl. 

[/QUOTE]

Zip it troll. Everybody here hates you.

To my knowledge neither Brady nor Rodgers should have gone to prison for "college pranks".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

UD- LOOK OUT! The Babe is going to come after you for saying anything negative about Brady. they're going steady now.

[/QUOTE]

That's the best you can do? You troll about as well as the jets play football.

Mark Sanchez butt fumble gif

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!!! You were drafted pick 24 and in the first round, you were the second QB picked that year, the other 22 teams didn't need you! No one under-estimated you, clown! Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL, he was the 7th QB picked in the 2000 NFL draft, he wasn't even invited to the draft! 

Stop acting like people didn't appreciate you, you clown! God, I really don't like that guy. 

[/QUOTE]

"That's not a job."

"Mr. Hubble says trophies are for people who have self-esteem issues."

Pretty much says it all!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Babe- You can believe but the whispers of Spygate are being sprinkled into a few articles here and there. Soon enough they will be revisiting it on ESPN.Does that sound truthful enough to you?

[/QUOTE]

I've always called for spygate to be revisited. Statements from Parcells and Johnson should have been investigayed. And the NFL's whitewashing of the jets admitted taping should be as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey that buttfumble is funny to watch. Thanks babe- Now would you care address UD's comments about Brady or will you just deflect the comments by posting another film clip?

[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you troll? WHO CARES if Rodgers does some goofy belt antic or Brady screams? Small potatoes compared to dating 17 year olds and sexually assaulting a female trainer.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Ah babe -Cry me a river. The pats were found guilty of cheating and I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about that. You choose to spin it like the pats did nothing wrong but they did do something wrong and the black eye of the pats organization will never go away.

Like I stated earlier it's (Spygate) is being mentioned here and there in the papers and pretty soon everybody will be talking about it again.The perception of the pats ,outside of NE of course, is that they are the team that cheated to win.

What comes around goes around I guess because since those cold dark days the pats have been biten twice square in the pants by the Curse of Spygate. First the catch by Tyree then Brady's bad pass to Welker.

I'll end it on that note gang.

Y'all have a nice weekend now ya' hear!?

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall the NFL saying the Pats cheated. Rules violations have penalties. Happens every game.

Don't kid yourself because you're not kidding anybody else. You have no interest whatsoever in what's right.