When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: When is Aaron Rodgers gonna shut the hell up?!!

He's a loud mouth and a diva. Always has been always will be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LeeOn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey that buttfumble is funny to watch. Thanks babe- Now would you care address UD's comments about Brady or will you just deflect the comments by posting another film clip?

[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you troll? WHO CARES if Rodgers does some goofy belt antic or Brady screams? Small potatoes compared to dating 17 year olds and sexually assaulting a female trainer.

[/QUOTE]

Cmon Babe, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Don't you know certain posters here at BDC think it was just a "college prank gone bad".

[/QUOTE]

I imagine some wretched people probably consider the Holocaust a "college prank gone bad" as well. The redneck type most likely.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I have all the interest in the World as to what is right and what is wrong. What the pats did was wrong(cheating). You act as if the pats did nothing wrong at all.

You see they did do something wrong. Your HC was told to stop cheating,he went and ignored what he was told and cheated anyway,got caught cheating and paid the price for cheating.

Cheating in any sport is wrong.The pats cheated and if that is how they are percieved throughout the Sporting World,everywhere but NE of course. You are the perefect example of a condoner of cheating and that is why I don't care for your type at all.

The Curse is alive and well and that is the way that I hope it stays for at least 100 years. hey you guys made it through one Curse after 100 years,you'll be just fine - I see the pats next SB victory in 2113! Congrats...you've earned it!

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. If you cared about what is right you would be all riled up about the Pats catching the jets red handed taping and the jets admitting they did it. The jets claimed they had "permission" but the rules say nothing about permission making it acceptable.

There is no cheater label from spygate other than from a smaller and smaller minority of sniveling cretins. The national sites I see have about a 3 to one majority of fans slamming the trolls who cry about spygate.

Like your team, you lose again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have all the interest in the World as to what is right and what is wrong. What the pats did was wrong(cheating). You act as if the pats did nothing wrong at all.

You see they did do something wrong. Your HC was told to stop cheating,he went and ignored what he was told and cheated anyway,got caught cheating and paid the price for cheating.

Cheating in any sport is wrong.The pats cheated and if that is how they are percieved throughout the Sporting World,everywhere but NE of course. You are the perefect example of a condoner of cheating and that is why I don't care for your type at all.

The Curse is alive and well and that is the way that I hope it stays for at least 100 years. hey you guys made it through one Curse after 100 years,you'll be just fine - I see the pats next SB victory in 2113! Congrats...you've earned it!

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. If you cared about what is right you would be all riled up about the Pats catching the jets red handed taping and the jets admitting they did it. The jets claimed they had "permission" but the rules say nothing about permission making it acceptable.

There is no cheater label from spygate other than from a smaller and smaller minority of sniveling cretins. The national sites I see have about a 3 to one majority of fans slamming the trolls who cry about spygate.

[/QUOTE]

Babe, are you having a day at the Troll zoo? You've fed this one a ton. I find feeding the trolls amusing sometimes but remember nothing they say makes any sense unless you realize it is all just to get the next reaction out of you.

They are souless creatures who get nourishment from negative attention and completely side-tracking discussions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe, are you having a day at the Troll zoo? You've fed this one a ton. I find feeding the trolls amusing sometimes but remember nothing they say makes any sense unless you realize it is all just to get the next reaction out of you.

They are souless creatures who get nourishment from negative attention and completely side-tracking discussions.

[/QUOTE]

Just playing. I don't take ignorant trolls seriously.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!!! You were drafted pick 24 and in the first round, you were the second QB picked that year, the other 22 teams didn't need you! No one under-estimated you, clown! Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL, he was the 7th QB picked in the 2000 NFL draft, he wasn't even invited to the draft! 

Stop acting like people didn't appreciate you, you clown! God, I really don't like that guy. 

Roger, Eli, Peyton, Roethlisberger, Brees = The 5 most annoying QBs in the NFL! 

[/QUOTE]

So you pretty much just hate the rest of the top 5 QBs? Rodgers can be a bit arrogant, but Brady is no different. Remember when Brady laughed at the idea of only scoring 17 points in the Super Bowl? Both are confident leaders, that's why theyre great.

Also, I can definitely see how Rodgers felt disrespected. He was a potential first overall pick that dropped to 24. It would be like Andrew Luck dropping to 24. It's only a 23 spot drop, but it's huge in the context of the fact that he was supposed to be a top 5 pick...which is also led to a huge dropoff in how much he could make in his rookie deal. Also, this was back in the day when they only brought a few players who were projected to be top 10 picks to the draft. He ended up sitting there by himself for the longest time and I can understand the embarassment.

Brady probably has the most to be angry about when it comes to what happened at draft day. That being said, just because Rodgers' gripe isn't as big as Brady's does not mean he can't have one.

Get used to it. Because if Russell Wilson continues to improve, you're going to hear a lot about how he was a potential top 10 pick that dropped to the third round only because of his height.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously!!! You were drafted pick 24 and in the first round, you were the second QB picked that year, the other 22 teams didn't need you! No one under-estimated you, clown! Brady was the 199th pick in the NFL, he was the 7th QB picked in the 2000 NFL draft, he wasn't even invited to the draft! 

Stop acting like people didn't appreciate you, you clown! God, I really don't like that guy. 

[/QUOTE]

maybe he'll stop when he lifts the Lombardi again in a couple of weeks?  :  )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i still dont see how Eli would be "annoying" beyond the fact he beats you guys all the time-that i can understand as a fan

but the guy never brags, doesn't put down his opponents, doesn't get near the amount of press other qbs in other big cities do, does plenty of charity work and pretty much disappears with his wife and daughter in the off-season-hell he married his hs sweetheart...what'sso "annoying" about this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Rodgers is an overbearing narcissist for sure

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i still dont see how Eli would be "annoying" beyond the fact he beats you guys all the time-that i can understand as a fan

but the guy never brags, doesn't put down his opponents, doesn't get near the amount of press other qbs in other big cities do, does plenty of charity work and pretty much disappears with his wife and daughter in the off-season-hell he married his hs sweetheart...what'sso "annoying" about this?

[/QUOTE]
    Only thing annoying about him is that he thinks he is an elite qb. Ohh, and his annoying posse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So it's OK for TB, who's part of one of the highest earning couples in the world, to register a car in NJ in order to save a few dollars?